Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

3 Keywords To Look Out For Before âMemories Of The Alhambraâ Premieres

Nov 6, 2018
by J. Lee

There’s only a few weeks left until the premiere of tvN’s upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama, “Memories of the Alhambra.” Here are three keywords to keep in mind before the drama starts.

Song Jae Jung x Ahn Gil Ho

Drama fans are looking forward to writer Song Jae Jung and director Ahn Gil Ho’s collaboration. Song Jae Jung is famous for dramas with unique plots like “Queen In Hyun’s Man,” “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel,” and “W.” Ahn Gil Ho is famous for one of the most popular dramas of 2017, “Secret Forest.”

Memories-of-the-Alhambra-1.jpg

Hyun Bin x Park Shin Hye

It is reported that although the two actors first met each other through this drama, they are showing great teamwork. Viewers will be able to feel the exciting chemistry between Yoo Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin), a straightforward and adventurous man and Jung Hee Joo (played by Park Shin Hye), who is artistic and driven by emotions.

Memories-of-the-Alhambra-2.jpg

Suspense x Romance

Yoo Jin Woo and Jung Hee Joo’s strange story will start in the beautiful ancient city of Granada, Spain. The production team of the drama stated, “The drama will put both suspense and romance in the story.” The previously revealed posters gives hints about the drama, as Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye look and feel very different in the two posters. The tagline, “Finally, the magic starts today,” also raises viewers’ anticipation.

“Memories of the Alhambra” will premiere after the finale of “Room No. 9.” It will air on December 1, 9 p.m. KST. Stay tuned for more updates!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1258485wpp/3-keywords-look-memories-alhambra-premieres

• Like 3

110701-1-e1541550336909.jpg

"Suddenly he appeared and  changed my  life. But then, he disappeared".          -Jung Hee Joo

• Like 3

I think I have never missed out any Park Shin Hye's drama.... I just love her :blush:

Can't wait for this drama too...

Annyeong chingus... :wub:

• Like 5

Hyun Bin And Park Shin Hye Feature In New Character Posters For âMemories Of The Alhambraâ

Hyun Bin And Park Shin Hye Feature In New Character Posters For “Memories Of The Alhambra”

Nov 6, 2018
by J. Lim

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Memories of the Alhambra” has released two new character posters of the leading roles!

“Memories of the Alhambra” will be a suspense romance drama that tells the story of Yoo Jin Woo (Hyun Bin), the head of an investment company who flies to Granada, Spain for business and ends up staying at an old hostel run by Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye).

The new character posters provide a deeper insight into the two leading roles. First, Hyun Bin has a sincere look in his eye as he appears to be lost in deep thought in his poster. At first glance, it may be difficult to guess that he is the head of an investment firm who is also a doctor of engineering and a genius when it comes to game development. This may be a hint for the strange happenings that he will encounter while in Granada. The tagline, “Half of what I see is what I expected, but the other half is completely wrong,” evokes curiosity for what he will face.

Hyun-Bin.jpg

Park Shin Hye has taken on the role of artistic and idealistic Jung Hee Joo. Her eyes contain a myriad of emotions from longing, worry, and confusion, and her poster tagline reads, “He suddenly appeared in my life, changed everything around, and then disappeared.” She once dreamed of becoming a guitarist, but had to give it up and run a hostel in order to provide for her family. It will be interesting to see just how Yoo Jin Woo changes Jung Hee Joo’s life during his visit.

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

“Memories of the Alhambra” is set to premiere on December 1 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1259079wpp/hyun-bin-park-shin-hye-feature-new-character-posters-memories-alhambra

• Like 2

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye & Hyun Bin's Mysterious Character Posters 

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye & Hyun Bins Mysterious Character Posters Unveil

Korean actress Park Shin Hye and actor Hyun Bin's mysterious character posters have been unveiled.

On November 7, tvN's upcoming drama 'Memories of the Alhambra' shared two different posters showing Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin's character in the drama.

In the poster, Park Shin Hye's eyes tell the viewers that she is experiencing a complex life situation.

Also, it is written, "He unexpectedly came into my life, then suddenly disappeared."

Memories of the Alhambra

It is exactly the same for Hyun Bin; Hyun Bin has gloomy look on his face as well.

In his poster, it says, "I was half-right about the things I see, but the other half was completely wrong."

Memories of the Alhambra

The story of 'Memories of the Alhambra' begins when 'Yoo Jin-woo' (Hyun Bin) goes on a business trip to Granada, Spain, and gets involved in a strange case after staying at a hostel ran by 'Jung Hee-joo' (Park Shin Hye).

Previously on November 1, two posters for 'Memories of the Alhambra' were released online. Interestingly, both of these posters give off a completely different vibes to each other.

Everything except the characters' clothes contrasts to one another; one gives off a peaceful vibe whereas the other one looks like it is surrounded by a magical spell.

Hyun Bin

These four posters seem to have successfully aroused the curiosity of many people, as they have been endlessly talking about the drama online ever since the release.  

Meanwhile, the first episode of 'Memories of the Alhambra' is scheduled to air on December 1.

(Lee Narin, Credit= Studio Dragon/Chorokbaem Media)

(SBS Star)  

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005006753

• Like 1

Park Shin Hye Shares How She Prepared For Her Role In âMemories Of The Alhambraâ

Park Shin Hye Shares How She Prepared For Her Role In “Memories Of The Alhambra”

Nov 9, 2018
by J. Lim

Park Shin Hye is getting ready to make her return to the small screen with the upcoming tvN weekend drama “Memories of the Alhambra,” and she recently opened up about how she prepared for the role.

The actress will take on the role of Jung Hee Joo, who traveled to Spain to fulfill her dreams of becoming a guitarist, but had to give them up and run an old hostel in order to provide for her family. Park Shin Hye described her character as, “Someone who is strong and not afraid to stand her ground. Though she has had to give up her dreams and run a hostel, she has never given up her artistic side.”

Jung Hee Joo, who is full of life and holds a deep love for music, will be taking on many roles as an owner of a hostel, a travel guide, and a guitarist. When asked how she prepared for the role, Park Shin Hye replied, “Because Hee Joo runs a hostel in Grenada, some of my lines are in Spanish. I started learning the language because I wanted it to sound as natural as possible. I also made sure to read up on various guide books on the Alhambra as well as I have to play a tour guide.”

Park-Shin-Hye-1.jpg

Park Shin Hye revealed that she especially put a lot of effort into learning how to play “Memories of the Alhambra,” a legendary classical guitar song. She explained, “It’s such a famous and difficult song, so I felt a lot of pressure about it. But I told myself that the only thing I can do is keep practicing.” She added, “I practiced a lot but it was difficult for me to master the tremolo. I even practiced with a slowed-down version of the song at first to build my skills up.”

Finally, the actress expressed excitement for the upcoming drama as she said, “The cast and crew are all working hard on this drama, led by the captivating script of screenwriter Song Jae Jung and our producing director Ahn Gil Ho. ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ will be a fast-faced mystery that will delight viewers’ eyes and ears, finding a perfect blend of action and romance. It’s a drama that anyone can enjoy, so please anticipate it.”

“Memories of the Alhambra” will be a suspense romance drama that tells the story of Yoo Jin Woo (Hyun Bin), the head of an investment firm who visits Grenada on business and gets caught up in a serious of mysterious events during his stay at a hostel run by Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye). It will be the follow-up drama to “Room No. 9” and will premiere on December 1 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1260305wpp/park-shin-hye-shares-prepared-role-memories-alhambra

• Like 1

Love the new teaser.  PSH and Chanyeol both are promoting their drama thru their IG:D

tvN is doing their bit too with 2 teasers one longer than the other

Shorter version

Spoiler

tvN new stills of PSH

and the longer version is as what Chanyeol and PSH both posted. He dropped the teaser there and a lil sneak peak of his role. What mischief has he caused I wonder.:sweatingbullets: But whatever he did brought our 2 leads together. 

• Like 3