Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

DxRn29nWwAchxhy.jpg

Emma's eyes are so cold unlike their previous encounters where she gave warmer expressions although still mysterious, I like PSH's performance as Heeju and Emma:wub: both leads are so good

• Like 7

Seriously, what’s the point of killing Prof Cha?????

It will only make Jinwoo’s life harder... I mean if Prof Cha still alive, at least he could take all the blame, not Jinwoo.

Then how they will solved it? Suspecting Jinwoo all over again? Gosh i’m so stressed out.

• Like 3

Hmm the scenes run back and forth and some were repeated. :mellow:

So SJ hide in the dungeon inside the game? :o

The professor already asked the server to be shut down, why the game was still running.

• Like 2

JW is smart!!!  From what I know about this JW character, he's not someone who will go and accept death.. I think he has a plan, so I think he won't die.. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, yeohaengja said:

Seriously, what’s the point of killing Prof Cha?????

It will only make Jinwoo’s life harder... I mean if Prof Cha still alive, at least he could take all the blame, not Jinwoo.

Then how they will solved it? Suspecting Jinwoo all over again? Gosh i’m so stressed out.

I think that confession JW made Prof. Cha  write on that piece of paper which Prof. cha stashed in his pocket or Yura’s confession later will  save JW, if he will not die in the story. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Emma in the preview is like why did u take Heaven’s key with yourself and JW is like cause I was afraid and she is she like now leave it to me... so you can stab him again????

guys I have gone insane LOL:bawling:

Emma's twist isn't really a twist IMO, isn't the whole game is about NPC killing JW? :joy: and Emma is also a NPC anyway. So then to really end the game, is for JW to die. Let's be patirnt and see if that's the case. From the game point of view, unless JW (or us:D) finds new clue (a secret game item again?), the result won't change.

//Don't hit me, quickly hiding

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Hmm the scenes run back and forth and some were repeated. :mellow:

So SJ hide in the dungeon inside the game? :o

The professor already asked the server to be shut down, why the game was still running.

The scene seems to be on repeat but I dont see it as a hassle or running back and forth. Each pace leads to a clarification of a scene which either left hanging or how it connects to another situation (which is kinda fresh for me).

Totally agree with @imels PSH did not waste her talent on this drama. All of us might have our own views on this but the way she potrayed on these 2 characters is very good that we can see how different 1 from the other. So therefore she did not only cry (faucet?!) on the drama.. but she made me see the characters innocent, mysterious, sultry, comic, fragile, in love side etc on each and every epi.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Ohh. This is plausible indeed. He stabs emma next. 

Unless they are planning to reset everything when emma/virus/glitch is gone...

That's why reset failed, how can you reset a dead person.

10 minutes ago, ash011 said:

JW is smart!!!  From what I know about this JW character, he's not someone who will go and accept death.. I think he has a plan, so I think he won't die.. 

I wish he does have a plan. Didn’t he say since he and Prof Cha were allies they live and die together? Prof Cha is dead, JW still in the game mode even server is shut down, now what? With the writer’s intention on making JW pay for his own life for killing Dr. Cha and the she  stressed on the interview that JW is too bad for HJ, I have a bad feeling that JW will die and that the next scenes on the last episode are all about reincarnation as Koreans are big on this. Also the lyrics of the last OST seems about reincarnation even the scene of JW and HJ on the poster on the hill in Granada facing each other as strangers. Could it be JW died and came back to HJ’s life as another person and they met in Slovenia and Turkey? Just my thoughts.

• Like 1