Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Short Drama 2018] Hymn of Death // Death Song, 사의 찬미

I just watched the first episode. Wow! What a beautiful  production. Can’t wait until next week.

• Like 8

I'm enjoying this drama and love both the leads acting. As a fan of SHS I'm utterly sad to see such comments on her acting. These people are making such senseless comments. Are they the director? Do they think the actors act as and when they like without the director approving the scenes. There's no rule that people in historical drama must speak slowly. Based on her character, Yoon Shim Deok is supposedly different from the typical female in those times and i feel SHS had done well. I'm not siding her as a fan. In fact I do agree on the part of the obvious lipsync. She could have done better in terms of how she carry herself to sing. But there's no way she can sing like a soprano and unless you find an actress who can sing like a soprano there's no way except to lip sync.

Hearing things like she cannot act breaks my heart when she's in fact such a good but underrated actress. I have always enjoyed her portrayals of all her roles. If LJS's acting is daebak according to these netizens, SHS is as superb and on par. All I can say is I really enjoyed the first episode and is looking forward to the rest of the episodes. The acting chops of these two and their indescribable chemistry touches me so much that I can literally feel their pain and tears. 

To these SHS haters and netizens, shut up if you can't act better than her. :angry:

• Like 7

9 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Anyone started watching yet?

Questions if I saw it? I saw the drama live, then I saw it subtitled in English and finally in my mother tongue. LOL:D
I love drama. I felt excited when I saw him without understanding what they were saying, but my heart was deeply moved when I could understand it.:wub:
The performances are great, very natural. I love chemistry with Hye Sun. Aww when they exchange looks or share smiles!
I'm super intrigued by how the story will unfold.
Hye Sun is not committed. Then will they be separated for a while? What will make them meet again?
Oh and I want to see them dance together !!!!B)

• Like 5

14 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

it is so good..

and how is he always so good looking.. his screen is geuinely good

I agree hes insanely handsome in inhumane way hahaha... seems its makjang story. Drama with japan war as background seldom end well.. but for LJS i will watch.

A bit confused so U jin already married? He really didnt look like already committed. Although yes he seems try to limit contact with her like dont touch her hair and ask her to come back home when shes visiting. But he also always take a glance at her and faintly smile at her. And the way their hand brushed off a bit while he pouring tea.... its just wow.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I agree hes insanely handsome in inhumane way hahaha... seems its makjang story. Drama with japan war as background seldom end well.. but for LJS i will watch.

A bit confused so U jin already married? He really didnt look like already committed. Although yes he seems try to limit contact with her like dont touch her hair and ask her to come back home when shes visiting. But he also always take a glance at her and faintly smile at her. And the way their hand brushed off a bit while he pouring tea.... its just wow.

oh this is more a story of the woman and no.. this does not end well.. its a tragic sad love and controversial

lol. i don't even care about the characters.. he is so pretty and can act.. that's it..and his skin :P

he can legit pull jack's role from titanic.. 

anyway to naswer your questio - that's where your poems come into picture.. boy just got 25, has been here studying for some time and wife/kids are back home it seems.. love is love.. you can't do anything about it

• Like 5

I've become very picky delecting the dramas I watch.. So I'll give this one a try adter reading so of you guy's comments

• Like 2

23 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Anyone started watching yet?

There Here It's me

Where are others JongSuk fans  ? Hey guys come up the drama is worth talking about   :lol:

The First Episode was just so good and beautiful...

This drama is that dramatic love story that we all need ...

Both leads are doing great job ,  so proud of my talented boy & happy to see him acting along with such a talented actress  . 

So i was thinking that why woojin doesn't give SM that green light and then i remembered  he's a married man & SM know nothing about this that's why that WJ 's friend  tried to stop her...

So in next ep she'll know about that and there will be a kind of break up ( if we can call gazing &  staring eachother a relationship!  ) ,  But i wonder what will be happen later that they start dating eachother  ? 

Hmmmm and i love this drama OSTs , completely suit the genre & atmosphere  

Can't wait for next ep....:innocent:

• Like 4

I would like to watch this because I admire the leads. But I'm waiting to see how the show handles the inevitable tragic ending because I think that it may well be very upsetting.

We know that the result is inevitably sad and tragic. But I was so surprised by the writing and the direction of Chapter 1 that I think that its ending, even if it is very sad, will be done with style and delicacy.
I like how poetry expresses the deep feelings of the protagonists.
Besides that, the sweet and calm voice of Jongsuk and his way of expressing poetry is so nice.

• Like 4

I wish it were a full drama. I can imagine there would be a lot to dramatise in this relationship that lasted some 3-4 years. After watching the first episode, I'm wondering how much leaps in time they would have to make to get us to reach the intensity of the circumstances surrounding their death in 3 episodes. 

• Like 4

I wished it was a full drama too. This pairing and their chemistry is amazing.

• Like 6

Yes, this drama is too short and the weekend is too long until Monday.  Now I don't know what to do but just watch Ep1 and MV over and over again. 

nZV4isi.gif

• Like 7