Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Here to Heart 温暖的弦

7 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

According to ZLL, he has been filling up the big hole in Wen Nuan’s heart little by little. 

./scoffs. He is delusional. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

He’s all motivated to prove to Wen Nuan that Nan Xian is crooked. Meanwhile he’s here snapping pictures of her documents. I’m so hoping it comes back to bite him big time. I’m practically chomping at the bit for that moment. I want WN to know he betrayed her trust by entering her private home and taking pictures of her work documents. :angry:

• Like 2

Waking up and come straight here to read  everyone views..silly me:D With the 2 episodes, this answers everyone debate whether there is such kind of unrealistic love. NX explained that the midnight calls from WN actually helped him to carry on and he knew that WN is still having him in her heart. 

@themarchioness  Agree that Yixin has ZS vibes, cant stand both. ZS also has 2 drama with ZH.

I changed my opinion on ZLL. He is now full of jealousy and unwilling to understand what WN actually needs. He is as terrible and selfish like YX.  

@kokodus  How was your dream last night?  :rolleyes: Missing scenes for you :wub:

Spoiler

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABiEIKSAAAAAESABAA3OKEoEMQC0yDmgaQGkN8yg%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=nEveTJQmXUu_Ux3K8z6pDIAQsroCutUYaUx_igkjHyNh67_GkAzOgZZQpPkzODikqgLNCk4PJCY.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.gKdGqCHccdKkjfFmtk_AmAZj2iyQHmkveSFzAaoDWuka8ZlYWAkVE-Z0CBb5c3QNT4ChdkGaSKha6UCd_qcbuR2u-61NM6XdUqvXrenQbUldE3CJ8VzIOtaj2x_JWxfhXf9m98mur7IxdhW6moAYd-RKomw_dm6t0rGwC7gDz-J011g-2QKEUnZxLgTBX_jgr_YevO2XXb2BK38bjd4mofN2eXO3ifW-chcrSfowVU8Ogz7pN7ydFQVQs72BFaEs6b7IZvcStaFC2GxM0YR5kKPtGZhg8goGwkEMtDmwraWWlC0TZ39bmEyou0Fn6gh_ts2llc8TQj-qQGdouJTa6w&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABiEIKSAAAAAESABAAd6IhKWVJ5Uy4r%2FjvsMSrug%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=nEveTJQmXUu_Ux3K8z6pDIAQsroCutUYaUx_igkjHyNh67_GkAzOgZZQpPkzODikqgLNCk4PJCY.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.gKdGqCHccdKkjfFmtk_AmAZj2iyQHmkveSFzAaoDWuka8ZlYWAkVE-Z0CBb5c3QNT4ChdkGaSKha6UCd_qcbuR2u-61NM6XdUqvXrenQbUldE3CJ8VzIOtaj2x_JWxfhXf9m98mur7IxdhW6moAYd-RKomw_dm6t0rGwC7gDz-J011g-2QKEUnZxLgTBX_jgr_YevO2XXb2BK38bjd4mofN2eXO3ifW-chcrSfowVU8Ogz7pN7ydFQVQs72BFaEs6b7IZvcStaFC2GxM0YR5kKPtGZhg8goGwkEMtDmwraWWlC0TZ39bmEyou0Fn6gh_ts2llc8TQj-qQGdouJTa6w&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABiEIKSAAAAAESABAALV%2Fdyruf%2BUmZe17N%2Ft6WBw%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=nEveTJQmXUu_Ux3K8z6pDIAQsroCutUYaUx_igkjHyNh67_GkAzOgZZQpPkzODikqgLNCk4PJCY.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.gKdGqCHccdKkjfFmtk_AmAZj2iyQHmkveSFzAaoDWuka8ZlYWAkVE-Z0CBb5c3QNT4ChdkGaSKha6UCd_qcbuR2u-61NM6XdUqvXrenQbUldE3CJ8VzIOtaj2x_JWxfhXf9m98mur7IxdhW6moAYd-RKomw_dm6t0rGwC7gDz-J011g-2QKEUnZxLgTBX_jgr_YevO2XXb2BK38bjd4mofN2eXO3ifW-chcrSfowVU8Ogz7pN7ydFQVQs72BFaEs6b7IZvcStaFC2GxM0YR5kKPtGZhg8goGwkEMtDmwraWWlC0TZ39bmEyou0Fn6gh_ts2llc8TQj-qQGdouJTa6w&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABiEIKSAAAAAESABAAhbt%2Fr%2FkrEEiwIaDhHR53Nw%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=nEveTJQmXUu_Ux3K8z6pDIAQsroCutUYaUx_igkjHyNh67_GkAzOgZZQpPkzODikqgLNCk4PJCY.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.gKdGqCHccdKkjfFmtk_AmAZj2iyQHmkveSFzAaoDWuka8ZlYWAkVE-Z0CBb5c3QNT4ChdkGaSKha6UCd_qcbuR2u-61NM6XdUqvXrenQbUldE3CJ8VzIOtaj2x_JWxfhXf9m98mur7IxdhW6moAYd-RKomw_dm6t0rGwC7gDz-J011g-2QKEUnZxLgTBX_jgr_YevO2XXb2BK38bjd4mofN2eXO3ifW-chcrSfowVU8Ogz7pN7ydFQVQs72BFaEs6b7IZvcStaFC2GxM0YR5kKPtGZhg8goGwkEMtDmwraWWlC0TZ39bmEyou0Fn6gh_ts2llc8TQj-qQGdouJTa6w&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABiEIKSAAAAAESABAAckrleryw50KNYkRIwpJjkA%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=nEveTJQmXUu_Ux3K8z6pDIAQsroCutUYaUx_igkjHyNh67_GkAzOgZZQpPkzODikqgLNCk4PJCY.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.gKdGqCHccdKkjfFmtk_AmAZj2iyQHmkveSFzAaoDWuka8ZlYWAkVE-Z0CBb5c3QNT4ChdkGaSKha6UCd_qcbuR2u-61NM6XdUqvXrenQbUldE3CJ8VzIOtaj2x_JWxfhXf9m98mur7IxdhW6moAYd-RKomw_dm6t0rGwC7gDz-J011g-2QKEUnZxLgTBX_jgr_YevO2XXb2BK38bjd4mofN2eXO3ifW-chcrSfowVU8Ogz7pN7ydFQVQs72BFaEs6b7IZvcStaFC2GxM0YR5kKPtGZhg8goGwkEMtDmwraWWlC0TZ39bmEyou0Fn6gh_ts2llc8TQj-qQGdouJTa6w&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABiEIKSAAAAAESABAAR%2BBcWKlp9kKL75rRs3wilw%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=nEveTJQmXUu_Ux3K8z6pDIAQsroCutUYaUx_igkjHyNh67_GkAzOgZZQpPkzODikqgLNCk4PJCY.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.gKdGqCHccdKkjfFmtk_AmAZj2iyQHmkveSFzAaoDWuka8ZlYWAkVE-Z0CBb5c3QNT4ChdkGaSKha6UCd_qcbuR2u-61NM6XdUqvXrenQbUldE3CJ8VzIOtaj2x_JWxfhXf9m98mur7IxdhW6moAYd-RKomw_dm6t0rGwC7gDz-J011g-2QKEUnZxLgTBX_jgr_YevO2XXb2BK38bjd4mofN2eXO3ifW-chcrSfowVU8Ogz7pN7ydFQVQs72BFaEs6b7IZvcStaFC2GxM0YR5kKPtGZhg8goGwkEMtDmwraWWlC0TZ39bmEyou0Fn6gh_ts2llc8TQj-qQGdouJTa6w&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

• Like 11

Okay, just as long as they weren’t cut entirely. Omo...omo...wait, does this mean the first time is about to happen? 8lcnnC.gif

• Like 1

@cheeriekwan Are these official stills??? Looks like it to me. Where were these posted??? And I'm not talking about my dream to anyone here. It was totally R rated and not suitable for public forums.:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

This House

All I can think about is how those three kids are going to have a blast running up and down its hallways and staircases.  Hahahaha!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cheeriekwan Are these official stills??? Looks like it to me. Where were these posted??? And I'm not talking about my dream to anyone here. It was totally R rated and not suitable for public forums.:naughty:

I think the stills are extracted by fans from the various teasers.

Add: i saw these pics on more sites. Could be official. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

This House

All I can think about is how those three kids are going to have a blast running up and down its hallways and staircases.  Hahahaha!

I was thinking the same. Heh.

• Like 1

I am up to only ep 7, far behind but funny is, how come all eps I have there have muted the OST and sometimes, even the conversation got muted.   Is there any better host that I can download all these eps?  Anyone can share pls?  Thank you so much.

• Like 1

I can't check now, but can anyone tell me whether the Viki trailer had more of the make out session. Yes, this is most importantto me. LOLOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

This House

Kids running around...sounds great. Hope the drama will cover that. Also hope they spend some time in the music room and have another dance there :tongue: 

• Like 1

I wish it was the case too that we’ll see something of the epilogue but someone said the ending looks like it will happen in England so I’ve lowered my expectations. :(

• Like 1

OMG, I HAVE SUCH A HAPPY SAPPY SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW.

I'm torn between -- do I comment on what I just saw or go back to rewatch and translate my favorite scenes???  I'm leaning towards the latter.  LOL. 

@kokodus there's one scene I keep thinking of -- him pressing her up against the window -- but I don't think it's in the Viki trailer??  Might have seen it on YouTube instead.  I'm also wondering if we'll get more scenes from that moment in flashbacks later??? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

The preview doesn't look good either. I'm bracing myself for the upcoming angst. There is a scene in the teasers where she is in the airport and he comes searching for her....I think she will try to leave him again for God knows why....If she really does, idk Naan Xian will be able to forgive her and will be willing to wait for her, but I can't. One shouldn't be that weak hearted. Sighhh

9 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

His mom will appear tmrw giving them pressure. I really do not understand why Yixin and Pan appear in that house. Luckily NX said this is my problem or my family matter. Yes i think WN will leave to London again. 

Answers/comments:

Spoiler

I'm guessing she's going to leave him once she learns about their fathers dying. 

[Previews for upcoming episode] As for Yi Xin and Pan Wei Ning visiting, to cause more trouble of course.  I'm just relieved to know Nan Xian arrives to cut her off at some point, and so he can see how she behaves when he's not there!  Regarding when he says it's his family matter, she had said to him:

YX: I know in your heart you've only ever had Wen Nuan.  But relationships aren't just between two people.  Have you forgotten about Uncle's matter?  [i.e., Have you forgotten about your dad?] 

NX: I'll be sure to take care of the matter.

YX: But what about Auntie?  She's always placed the blame of Uncle's accident on Wen Nuan.

NX: Yi Xin (in that hot warning tone of voice of his :lol:) This is my family's business

And then it cuts to a scene with his mom where she tells NX that every time she sees WN, she thinks of his father and her husband.  It looks like NX traveled to see his mother and WN is growing antsy as she can't get in touch with him and he hasn't told her where he's gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

OMG, I HAVE SUCH A HAPPY SAPPY SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW.

I'm torn between -- do I comment on what I just saw or go back to rewatch and translate my favorite scenes???  I'm leaning towards the latter.  LOL. 

@kokodus there's one scene I keep thinking of -- him pressing her up against the window -- but I don't think it's in the Viki trailer??  Might have seen it on YouTube instead.  I'm also wondering if we'll get more scenes from that moment in flashbacks later??? 

Oh, you’re making me excited to read the details. Please share when you can.

Well, I have watched episodes 26 and 27 twice. I will probably rewatch again tomorrow. Right now ZLL has me fuming. He finally went and did it. That’s such a betrayal of WN’s trust. I hope WN finds out about it soon. More than him getting in WN’s way, the pictures really bothers me and now they’re in other hands. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Answers/comments:

Hide contents

I'm guessing she's going to leave him once she learns about their fathers dying. 

[Previews for upcoming episode] As for Yi Xin and Pan Wei Ning visiting, to cause more trouble of course.  I'm just relieved to know Nan Xian arrives to cut her off at some point, and so he can see how she behaves when he's not there!  Regarding when he says it's his family matter, she had said to him:

YX: I know in your heart you've only ever had Wen Nuan.  But relationships aren't just between two people.  Have you forgotten about Uncle's matter?  [i.e., Have you forgotten about your dad?] 

YX: But what about Auntie?  She's always placed the blame of Uncle's accident on Wen Nuan.

NX: Yi Xin (in that hot warning tone of voice of his :lol:) This is my family's business

And then it cuts to a scene with his mom where she tells NX that every time she sees WN, she thinks of his father and her husband.  It looks like NX traveled to see his mother and WN is growing antsy as she can't get in touch with him and he hasn't told her where he's gone.

Spoiler

NX also questioned YX what to say and what not to say to his mom.

NX NX - dont you see she is a scheming richard simmons.

YX will get played out by the Pan guy eventually when he took over the family business officially and reject YX to marry another girl of their standard. By then she will get her karma round. 

@celebrianna i m also going to rewatch these 2 beautiful episodes before the new release tonight.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Answers/comments:

Hide contents

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Spoiler

My two cents are it seems that WN broke up with NX only because of WR. However, the catalyst for their relationship-reunion downfall happened after, NX was a disaster and his dad decided to come back, on the way back, he got into an accident and coincidentally, WN's dad was also present. WN blamed herself and fled to England

• Like 3