Quantcast
RPM

[ Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019 ] The Legend of White Snake 新白娘子传奇 (Alan yu and Ju Jing Yi )

6 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

^Thanks for this. What happened in this scene? 

i believe he is resting.....seems like a behind the scene pictures to me lols just look at the chair he is resting on :) 

• Like 1

I wonder is it because of this drama that is why he was not in Peach Blossoms 2.  I like his looks in PB more than this one.  Didn't yanzi did this story not too long ago, why they go and make another one.  Sometimes I wish they don't re-cycle so much of the old stories.  Every 10 years maybe.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chisaholly said:

I wonder is it because of this drama that is why he was not in Peach Blossoms 2.  I like his looks in PB more than this one.  Didn't yanzi did this story not too long ago, why they go and make another one.  Sometimes I wish they don't re-cycle so much of the old stories.  Every 10 years maybe.  

yes YanZi did one not too long ago....however it was taken off before it finish airing due to audience took offense to the love lines the production created.....in between the monk and the green snake if im not mistaken.....

they need to re-edited it.....

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes YanZi did one not too long ago....however it was taken off before it finish airing due to audience took offense to the love lines the production created.....in between the monk and the green snake if im not mistaken.....

they need to re-edited it.....

Oh so it is taken down? But I heard that some people have watched it until it's finished. Does it become a web drama instead, or is that romance part already edited out? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Oh so it is taken down? But I heard that some people have watched it until it's finished. Does it become a web drama instead, or is that romance part already edited out? 

im not sure i never really checked it out.....

i think they edit some of it out....as it was re-broadcast towards the end of the year though

• Thanks 1

JingYi updated weibo when they have her custom fitting though :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

^That white outfit looks so pretty on JJY!!! She really match the ancient outfit and looks.

Are there more trailers, or are we just waiting for the air date? 

Haha she looks like she is ready kill with her looks!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

^That white outfit looks so pretty on JJY!!! She really match the ancient outfit and looks.

Are there more trailers, or are we just waiting for the air date? 

Haha she looks like she is ready kill with her looks!!

right now.....we are waiting for airing date lols

• Like 1