Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

@Katrina Abdul Talib ok so, her late beggar uncle aka jiu shu/9th uncle is NOT her father. He is her uncle. Him and her mum are brother-sister.

Mo Bai Xing is Mo Ruo Fei's dad. Mo Ruo Fei is her god brother. Mo Bai Xing apparently got drunk and took advantage of Bu Qi's mother when she was staying with them him. So Bu Qi and Mo Ruo Fei are half siblings. Yun Lang is her cousin.

Hope that clarifies things a little for you.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, 12blbl said:

I saw the trailer BQ get married to the second male lead, what happen in the novel?

2 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

I don’t think so because rumor  has it CY will stop the wedding.

I don't know about the novel, but in the drama I doubt that wedding scene that we see in the intro credits actually follows through to the end.  I think they put that scene in there to incite the viewers' anxiety - haha!  But remember, just because there's a beginning doesn't necessarily mean there's an end.  As brief as the moment is in the intro credit, I can't say Bu Qi looked particularly thrilled when she lifted the cup to drink . . .  My guess is they were forced into that situation.  In the end credits, there is also a scene where Bu Qi is being dragged out of a building by someone wearing all black while she's in her red wedding clothes.  CY then appears in all white and slashes his sword down between them, so I agree that I think he will arrive on scene to stop things.

2 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

So does it mean her late "beggar" uncle is her biological father?????

2 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Ooops.. quite confusing here. So HBQ is Yun Lan's stepsis???

No, the late beggar (Jiu Shu/Ninth Uncle) really was her uncle.  She has the same father as Mo Ruo Fei, which makes them half siblings, and she is step-cousins with Yun Lang (since he's a cousin of Mo Ruo Fei's through the maternal side).

• Like 4

Hi I am new here, decided to make an account so I can joined in and chat about this current drama that I have gotten a bit hooked on.

I saw someone mentioned about the novel and am not so good to read chinese (mandarin), I have came across the novel in audio form so if you are interested, I can pm you or post a link??

Are we allowed to post a link??

:kiss:

4 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

I don’t think so because rumor  has it CY will stop the wedding. Haha

Also, CY won’t be emperor as well.

Why oh, who next week so long. Haha

Thank you for  the info! will there  be a happy ending for HBQ  and CY?  the trailer had a scene where HBQ found CY in bed with the other gal...looks bad.  The recent dramas all have sad endings! 

19 minutes ago, chisaholly said:

Hi I am new here, decided to make an account so I can joined in and chat about this current drama that I have gotten a bit hooked on.

I saw someone mentioned about the novel and am not so good to read chinese (mandarin), I have came across the novel in audio form so if you are interested, I can pm you or post a link??

I would like the link please! :)

40 minutes ago, chisaholly said:

I want it tooooo pls!

5 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

I don’t think so because rumor  has it CY will stop the wedding. Haha

Also, CY won’t be emperor as well.

Why oh, who next week so long. Haha

That's what I hear, too, that CY will stop the wedding. 

But what don't make sense is why did HBQ agrees to marry Dong Fang Shi? Doesn't she love CY?

1 hour ago, chisaholly said:

You can PM the people who asked for it. PM me, too. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luna2nd said:

Thank you for  the info! will there  be a happy ending for HBQ  and CY?  the trailer had a scene where HBQ found CY in bed with the other gal...looks bad.  The recent dramas all have sad endings! 

I would like the link please! :)

Its most likely him brainwashed into thinking its CY or drugged , most likely planned by the other girl so HBQ see's it and then HBQ/CY drift apart. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

But what don't make sense is why did HBQ agrees to marry Dong Fang Shi? Doesn't she love CY?

She probably didn't have a choice or for other similar noble idiocy reasons.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, luna2nd said:

Thank you for  the info! will there  be a happy ending for HBQ  and CY?

Don't worry. It has a very happy ending.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, chisaholly said:

Yes, you can post the link. I would like the link too.

Here's the link the audio version of the novel in mandarin.   If it is not allowed, just delete this.

There are many other chinese novels there too, many of them adapted to drama like for example Fuyao.

Spoiler

https://www.lrts.me/book/36409

I have listened to some chapters.  Buqi lived at the Lin mansion for 7 years with Ah Huang (the dog), Uncle Jiu passed away very early.  Quite different from the drama. :D 

Edited by chisaholly
some changes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I just started watching this show outta boredom. I love Ariel but actually dislike these kinda cutesy magical girl that everyone fights over protagonist type. Seems like it's the mom's character that's like that! Alas, I got sucked in because Ariel is so cute. Vin Zhang is not doing much for me, but I'm all starry-eyed for Mo RuoFei! What a cutie! I don't care if they're a man or a woman, I now have my eye candy character :P

The actor who plays Yun Lang was so insufferable in Ever Night as the Prince, but he's pretty adorable here! His range is great. None of the other women really stand out to me. This is surprising to me because even the older men on the show are handsome (Oh Jiu Shu, too short cameo). 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, crackaddict said:

I just started watching this show outta boredom. I love Ariel but actually dislike these kinda cutesy magical girl that everyone fights over protagonist type. Seems like it's the mom's character that's like that! Alas, I got sucked in because Ariel is so cute. Vin Zhang is not doing much for me, but I'm all starry-eyed for Mo RuoFei! What a cutie! I don't care if they're a man or a woman, I now have my eye candy character :P

The actor who plays Yun Lang was so insufferable in Ever Night as the Prince, but he's pretty adorable here! His range is great. None of the other women really stand out to me. This is surprising to me because even the older men on the show are handsome (Oh Jiu Shu, too short cameo). 

Yeah i find both of the assassin girls not very attractive.

Hit its highest tv rating recently at 0.850.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

@chisaholly It’s only up to episode 7 for free :( whyyyyyy we have to pay for more lol.

@ayleenlovesyou, there are other free sites which has english sub until episode 17 now. 

I’m kind of obsessed with this drama now. Watch all episodes on Viki in three days. And now I have to wait for four days until it’s out. :bawling: 

what drama do you guys watch in meantime? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 1/26/2019 at 9:47 AM, ayleenlovesyou said:

@chisaholly It’s only up to episode 7 for free :( whyyyyyy we have to pay for more lol.

I think I've listened to others before with no issues (I remembered I listened to My Amazing Boyfriend with no issues).  Apparently after 7, you need to download the app to listen more but i think it is free? (Or it is free to download the app but you must pay to listen after ch7?)  I just listen via website, never download the app before.

For Fuyao novel, apparently you can listen up to ch20, then you must download the app.  

I agreed with you, it suck, it would be great to listen free all the time, but I think these productions are done by voice actors.  So they need get paid? 

PS: I am still at ch 5.  

Edited by chisaholly
small change

5 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

I found another site with audio, but not all are complete, also I think many of them are not done by professional voice actors.

So far, I roughly go through, one is complete.   Not sure if it is all free.  I haven't gone through it yet.

Spoiler

https://www.ximalaya.com/search/小女花不弃/   

There are a few choices but not all are complete as per mentioned.

The first one is complete and I clicked a few of them (chapters)  and the last one, it was okay to listen. 

https://www.ximalaya.com/youshengshu/9960356/

If you are interested in Fuyao novel : this one is complete and free to listen to all (I think)

https://www.ximalaya.com/youshengshu/3144231/p12/

Edited by chisaholly
small change
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Don't worry. It has a very happy ending.  

As long as it's a happy ending, I will look forward to it.

6 hours ago, chisaholly said:

I found another site with audio, but not all are complete, also I think many of them are not done by professional voice actors.

So far, I roughly go through, one is complete.   Not sure if it is all free.  I haven't gone through it yet.

Reveal hidden contents

The audios are in chinese only. I don't understand it. Lol.

@rikimaiu pls give link!

@nausicaay I watch encounter/boyfriend and about is love at the same time. 

@chisaholly I downloaded the app, it’s free until 7 then you have to pay lol...

Oh thank you for the other links tho! I’ll check it out when I have time. Also, about Fu Yao, I watched it when it was airing lmao, don’t think I’m gonna check the novel now haha.

• Like 1