Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Maybe they just wont time travel again in Season 3 just keep it in Fantasy World , but this show should have been fine unless its airing on tv also. 

I believe this drama is being aired on TV (specifically, ZJTV) , in addition to being released online.

As for the bans and China's reasoning . . . this is an interesting read: https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/asia/china-banned-on-tv-censorship/index.html

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

@ForgottenSoulx Her father is MRF’s dad.

We NEED that happy ending, I hate when dramas have sad ending...

I just watch a preview of the next episodes on YouTube. From what I understood:

Reveal hidden contents

She managed to meet that guy again (the guy in the shop who should tell her who she is). He told her that her uncle (Jiu Shu) is actually the 少爷 (Shao Ye) of 朱府 (Zhu Fu) and if her uncle told her to look for 朱先生 (Zhu Xian Sheng) it’s because he wants him to take care of her. If I’m not wrong, Zhu Xian Sheng is actually the dad of her uncle. Ok so basically at the end of the preview, he told her to go back to Zhu Fu with him and she said she can’t because all 王府 (Wang Fu) might be looking for her right now and he said he gonna give her a 假死药 (Jia Si Yao), something that can actually fake her death and then when everyone gonna think she’s died, then she gonna be able to go to Zhu Fu with him!

Sooooo and that’s what I saw in the trailer when CY talking to himself “I had to let her die to realize I actually love her”

OMG THE BEST IS YET TO COME HAHA.

I mean that's what were led to believe i dunno anymore, im watching this as it airs because if i know it has a Bad ending i wont ever watch.

Spoiler

Also i love fake death's , so its 100% confirmed MRF's dad is her dad.

36 minutes ago, lyaarisa said:

I have a feeling that MRF is "gender bender" role.. hihihi.. She is actually a girl but she is raised like a boy to manage Mo's family businesses.. When the scenes about giving clothings and cosmetics to HBQ, MRF even can identify the colors and smells of the rouge.. LOL.. Definitely Gender Bender.. LOL

Luckily Kdrama is still lenient about time travelling.. Maybe the government do not want anyone to twist the historical facts by having time travelling characters.. CGov seems okay with transmigration and parallel universe themes though.. I guess it depends on the writers and producers creativity on how they would like to produce dramas.. 

Yeah i agree its obvious he's a female now based on these hints, and im not sure about transmigration because is that not what ML involved but it was not allowed that so they basically just made it a normal historical drama. 

You could be right that maybe it just depends on how it's written and there is a thin line you can cant cross but some writers do it well.

9 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I believe this drama is being aired on TV (specifically, ZJTV) , in addition to being released online.

As for the bans and China's reasoning . . . this is an interesting read: https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/asia/china-banned-on-tv-censorship/index.html

Ok that makes sense if it air's on TV then they dont allow any time travel but if its online they do allow it well they did might be some changes soon because apparently they want TV/Online to have the same rule's . 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

@ForgottenSoulx Her father is MRF’s dad.

We NEED that happy ending, I hate when dramas have sad ending...

I just watch a preview of the next episodes on YouTube. From what I understood:

Reveal hidden contents

She managed to meet that guy again (the guy in the shop who should tell her who she is). He told her that her uncle (Jiu Shu) is actually the 少爷 (Shao Ye) of 朱府 (Zhu Fu) and if her uncle told her to look for 朱先生 (Zhu Xian Sheng) it’s because he wants him to take care of her. If I’m not wrong, Zhu Xian Sheng is actually the dad of her uncle. Ok so basically at the end of the preview, he told her to go back to Zhu Fu with him and she said she can’t because all 王府 (Wang Fu) might be looking for her right now and he said he gonna give her a 假死药 (Jia Si Yao), something that can actually fake her death and then when everyone gonna think she’s died, then she gonna be able to go to Zhu Fu with him!

Sooooo and that’s what I saw in the trailer when CY talking to himself “I had to let her die to realize I actually love her”

OMG THE BEST IS YET TO COME HAHA.

Yes, it needs to be happy ending!

Ohhh.. That makes a lot of sense about her death. Soo excited for it, cannot wait to see what will happen next and seeing Chen Yu admitting that he loves her.

• Like 3

Is this drama worth watching?  The clips that I've seen so far makes this drama feel real low-budget.  Like the camera and editing just feels dated. Maybe I've been spoiled by all high quality dramas that have come out of Mainland China in the last few years.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, deslynn88 said:

Is this drama worth watching?  The clips that I've seen so far makes this drama feel real low-budget.  Like the camera and editing just feels dated. Maybe I've been spoiled by all high quality dramas that have come out of Mainland China in the last few years.

Yeah its not the biggest budget the first 6 episodes i was not a huge fan of but episode 7 and 8 i enjoyed i like the female and male lead's also the fighting is pretty decent. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lyaarisa said:

Luckily Kdrama is still lenient about time travelling.. Maybe the government do not want anyone to twist the historical facts by having time travelling characters.. CGov seems okay with transmigration and parallel universe themes though.. I guess it depends on the writers and producers creativity on how they would like to produce dramas.. 

yes that is also part of the reason.....they dont want ppl to re-write the history.....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

when a government set to ban....they can cook up many reason :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, havennoah30 said:

im trying to guess the dad would be the KING!!!! 

just watching the episode 7

he seems on his death bed so i hope not. 

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

u mean in the actual character she is also a girl?

I think so?? Am I wrong? If so, my bad! it is obvious she is a girl or is she a girl playing a man role for real?? SO CONFUSING.

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I think so?? Am I wrong? If so, my bad! it is obvious she is a girl or is she a girl playing a man role for real?? SO CONFUSING.

its a girl playing a man 100%

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

23 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I know! I know it's suppose to be a guy, but with their bond, they just seem like sisters to me. Lol.

I keep having this feeling that they are hiding MRF's identity and she's actually a girl. Lol. I don't know, cause it's just soo weird that they had a girl playing a guy's role for this drama.

i think you might be right .. remember MRF's mom said how disappointed she was when she found out that the dad chose MRF's name while thinking of HBQ's mom

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

its a girl playing a man 100%

1 hour ago, chicken said:

i think you might be right .. remember MRF's mom said how disappointed she was when she found out that the dad chose MRF's name while thinking of HBQ's mom

Exactly on what the mom stated, but we shall see how it turns out.

I'm all caught up on the drama with english subtitles and more things are being revealed, which makes a lot of sense now. We are for sure now that MRF and HBQ are half-siblings, the fire in the beginning was the mother's doing, bad guy has half of the map, and.. CY is thinking of HBQ, but hating that she's his half-sister, but trying to protect her at the time same.

Honestly, I am happy that they seem to be going quickly into revealing that HBQ and CY are not related and not dragging a lot of things.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

Btw, why is no one talking about that ending song. It’s sooooo good. I didn’t find the same version tho...

Here you go: 

• Like 3

Episode 14 is the most satisfying episode so far. Starting episode 15 now and already feeling bad because these are the last two episodes for this week...

Edit: I FELT THAT COMING SO HARD HAHAHAHA

Spoiler

Yun Lang falling in love w/ HBQ! I saw that coming from far hahahaha.

Preview of episode 17:

Spoiler

MRF has been poisoned?! Wtf and only 3 days left?! Omg what happened...

And his mother gonna kill HBQ now?!

Btw, just wondering if someone is as far as I am? :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Helene Tian
  • Like 2

Ok according to Mo mother they both are relsyed by the father.. Mo dad rape BQ mother and she got pregnant. Also is Mo and actual girl dressed as a boy in order to do the family business..?