Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

4 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Dong Fang Shi came from the mysterious man family who has helped the Chu family in business. Both family made a promise that the man from Dong Fang family will marry the daughter of Chu family. Since the promise wasn't fulfilled during Xue Fei's generation, Dong Fang Shi will come and claim this promise and demands HBQ's hand in marriage. 

than you for this info that why there was a preview of their wedding

• Like 2

i have a theory the lady that master of the twin villain is an aunt of HBQ who have a deep hatred wonder if she was the one got married to the old guy they were talking about hmmm 

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 10:31 PM, angelangie said:

yes u are right....usually nowadays they tends to skip the mention of 'Time Travel' to avoid SARFT.....

excuse, please could you explain what is SARFT?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julyana Mendes said:

excuse, please could you explain what is SARFT?

SARFT stands for State Administration of Radio, Film, and Television, which was the former name for the now National Radio and Television Administration (NRTA).  To put it simply, it's the branch of Chinese government that regulates and supervises the radio, film, television, and Internet industries.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just caught up with the subs on Viki... and sigh.  Could CY have been any swoonier when he was catching BQ as she fell from the roof and then arranged for her to find a way to the snacks???  There just aren't enough words to express how much I love the dynamic of their relationship.  :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

Just caught up with the subs on Viki... and sigh.  Could CY have been any swoonier when he was catching BQ as she fell from the roof and then arranged for her to find a way to the snacks???  There just aren't enough words to express how much I love the dynamic of their relationship.  :wub:

however it will be turning sad for a bit soon right? since they all believe that BuQi is the 7th Duke lost daughter? that means they were suppose to be half sibling?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

however it will be turning sad for a bit soon right? since they all believe that BuQi is the 7th Duke lost daughter? that means they were suppose to be half sibling?

Is it such a sad thing?  Maybe for them, as they will end up struggling against having feelings for someone they've been led to believe is their half-sibling, but for me?  I'm looking forward to it.  Haha.  Call me a masochist but I always believe the angst is worth the sweet reward in the end.  It'll be fun to see how their feelings grow and evolve, and how they become aware of them. 

Besides, it'd be way worse if the situation was reversed, and they fell in love first only to then discover they were half-siblings.  Haha! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Is it such a sad thing?  Maybe for them, as they will end up struggling against having feelings for someone they've been led to believe is their half-sibling, but for me?  I'm looking forward to it.  Haha.  Call me a masochist but I always believe the angst is worth the sweet reward in the end.  It'll be fun to see how their feelings grow and evolve, and how they become aware of them. 

Besides, it'd be way worse if the situation was reversed, and they fell in love first only to then discover they were half-siblings.  Haha! 

well.....the guy were aware that they were half siblings.....but BuQi just didnt knew that the guy she love is actually suppose to be the half siblings.... since she thought the person she love is Lian YiKe.

on top of that they all didnt knew that actually BuQi isnt the 7th Duke's daughter....as the mother was already pregnant when she was force to marry the Duke

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

@angelangie, I know all that.  But that's my point: that's what makes it all so fun to watch!  ;) 

hahaha yea i know....u are giggling like mad that Lian YiKe is suffering and then it will be BuQi later on :D 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yea i know....u are giggling like mad that Lian YiKe is suffering and then it will be BuQi later on :D 

Pretty much! 

I just like seeing all their interactions.  I know I keep saying that, but it's true.  I just wish the eps had more of them, but I know we're still early yet and the drama is laying groundwork for the story, so I'm not complaining, I'm just observing.  :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Pretty much! 

I just like seeing all their interactions.  I know I keep saying that, but it's true.  I just wish the eps had more of them, but I know we're still early yet and the drama is laying groundwork for the story, so I'm not complaining, I'm just observing.  :) 

actually i love watching the two of them too :) 

• Like 1

Okay so while I do love their interactions, I don't get it. Like when CY goes to being YK, he's all nice and will protect BQ but when he's CY, he seems like he hates her and wants to kill her.

75fad7b2eef950a7b3d35a5e30ef73eaa4e4f4c8

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

Okay so while I do love their interactions, I don't get it. Like when CY goes to being YK, he's all nice and will protect BQ but when he's CY, he seems like he hates her and wants to kill her.

Yeah i dont get it either it seems like a plot hole but this drama is a total mess plot wise , quality wise but the 2 main actors i just like so i can deal with the mess.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

That's how I felt, too. It's like dude just be yourself when you're CY to HBQ, why do you gotta be such an A** to her and then be nice when you're LYK.

3 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Im waiting to binge this show i hate waiting.

I stopped with english subtitles on episode 8. I am going to wait a little while then I'll be binge watching like you, too. I do like it this drama, but I just think that other things/details are bothersome. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

That's how I felt, too. It's like dude just be yourself when you're CY to HBQ, why do you gotta be such an A** to her and then be nice when you're LYK.

I stopped with english subtitles on episode 8. I am going to wait a little while then I'll be binge watching like you, too. I do like it this drama, but I just think that other things/details are bothersome. 

Its like journey of the flower this show is frustrating and alot of issues but leads kept me watching.

This show is just a bit confusing and messy and plot holes everywhere. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

Okay so while I do love their interactions, I don't get it. Like when CY goes to being YK, he's all nice and will protect BQ but when he's CY, he seems like he hates her and wants to kill her

I feel like it’s to let others know that he, as the prince, is not ok with this illegitimate daughter. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

I feel like it’s to let others know that he, as the prince, is not ok with this illegitimate daughter. 

I still dont like it reminds of this manga where he treats the girl coldy , kills her etc.. but he loved her all along ./

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

I don't think it's strange or contradictory.  CY, himself, explained it in Episode 4 when his companion asked why he was suddenly so concerned about the illegitimate daughter (when they were searching around the city for her).  He said, "The one I'm concerned about is the little beggar!" 

It's obvious he likes her.  He finds her an interesting person, feels bad for the hardships she's encountered thus far, and thinks of her of someone worth helping.  And when he thinks of her as just the beggar person, he feels he can and should protect her.  But when he thinks about the fact that she's also his father's illegitimate daughter -- and what that represents -- he can't like her.  (Add to that, up until finally meeting her now, he’s lived his entire life resenting her existence.)  Her existence reminds him of the reason for his mother's death.  So, it's not her that he dislikes, but rather, it's who or what she also is that he does like not -- the illegitimate daughter.

That's why he's always running hot/cold around her, and it makes sense.  He's just more nice to her when he's being LYK because in that persona, he can go around helping her out.  But that doesn't mean he never goes out of his way to help her, even in his CY persona.  After she's brought into his father's manor and breaks out of the place his stepmother had her hidden away in, he runs into her.  He might have been cold towards her and pooed on the idea of helping her find food, but in the end, he was the one who arranged for food to be laid out and the kitchen emptied so that she could eat peacefully.  It's clear, even in that moment, that while it seems like he can't stand the sight of her -- as viewers, we are to understand that the reason he can't stand to see her there is because she's there as his father's illegitimate daughter and all that that represents -- but as a person, he obviously cares for her, or else he wouldn't have bothered to make sure she had something to eat. 

At first glance his actions may seem contradictory, but if one looks beyond the surface, they're clearly not.  That's what I enjoy so much about this drama -- this internal struggle that he grapples with: liking her, but not liking who she is. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1