Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

1 minute ago, turtle0217 said:

I don't think she did, but the people who saved her will say she's someone else to cover her identity.

Isn't his name Yun Lang? He's the cousin to the Mo Family. 

I think he's a side character that also likes HBQ, the other guy hasn't shown up, yet. I think in the drama his name is Dong Fang Shi. He's the one that we see in the previews that is always around HBQ.

Honestly, there's soo many of them and they all look alike I am confused. Like how there's the twin villain.  

Based on what was translated above i can see her death being faked now but i like Yun Lang hes quite good looking. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

@themarchioness Yes, I found this one also but I’m looking for the one with the same lyrics as in the drama lol. The song is the same but the lyrics are diff.

@Helene Tian, it is the same song with the same lyrics.  The song just has 3 verses (refrain? chorus?  whatever it's called.  I'm not a music student :P) and it looks like, for the end credit song, they are using the song starting from the final verse.  Skip to 2:55 of the video that I linked previously and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

Alternatively, you can check out the lyrics: https://mojim.com/twy218376x1x1.htm.  The end credit song starts at the line: 若今生要道离别....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

Honestly, there's soo many of them and they all look alike I am confused. Like how there's the twin villain.  

I'm so glad someone else said that!  For me, it's the three evil women.  I sometimes have a hard time telling apart the two underlings.  :lol:

• LOL 2

12 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

Episode 14 is the most satisfying episode so far. Starting episode 15 now and already feeling bad because these are the last two episodes for this week...

Edit: I FELT THAT COMING SO HARD HAHAHAHA

Hide contents

Yun Lang falling in love w/ HBQ! I saw that coming from far hahahaha.

Preview of episode 17:

Hide contents

MRF has been poisoned?! Wtf and only 3 days left?! Omg what happened...

And his mother gonna kill HBQ now?!

Btw, just wondering if someone is as far as I am? :sweatingbullets:

I am with you. I can't wait until HBQ fakes her death. :) 

• Like 1

@rikimaiu Thank you soo much for that short translation. I still can't find the english translation of the novel.

But it's all making sense now with just that short brief you gave us. Thank you, thank you.

I think the story would be more confusing if they kept the time traveling, because from the first synopsis that I read, after time traveling the ones who time traveled still recognized each other. Without it, it makes a whole new storyline. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

SO she never fake's her death ??

From what I understood from the previews (since there are more now), MRF’s mother poisoned her and she was almost dying in Yun Lang’s arms but then a mysterious girl came in and gave her the Jia Si Yao (medicine to fake death) in order to save her. She said within seven days, she has to give her the antidote otherwise she can die.

7 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Very soon i think hes the one with the braids we already saw him once when he was crawling through the dog hole xd

LOL NO, it’s two different guys haha! The one you’re talking about is Yun Lang (cousin of MRF) and the second male is Dong Fang Shi, he didn’t appear yet. But it’s true lol, I got confused at the beginning also that I had to watch trailers again to realize it was two different guys lmao.

Also, @ForgottenSoulx the scene in the spoiler is in episode 15. I watched it yesterday.

@rikimaiu Ok, it all makes sense now kinda. That’s why I saw in some articles, it said MRF and HBQ knew each other from past etc. Anyways, THANK YOU!

@themarchioness LMAO. I just did that and yes indeed omg lol. It’s been days I’m spamming this song and never realized... wtf lmao. Sorry sorry!

• Like 3

The meeting scene with YL in EP10 is hilarious! New ship on the way :lol:

Spoiler

The sexual tension was at all-time high with how close they were to each others' faces! And the confrontation ended with a kiss on her cheek hahahaha omg 2nd lead syndrome is real :phew: why can't HBQ become leader of Beggar Sect and have a harem of men :lol:

Another ship is also sailing with our undercover maid assassin and MRF~ will that be yuri? lol.

This show is like just switch off brains and be entertained by cuteness and silliness.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Does anyone here know where to watch this drama with eng subs beside viki?, I'm just up to ep 9,  thanks

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

From what I understood from the previews (since there are more now), MRF’s mother poisoned her and she was almost dying in Yun Lang’s arms but then a mysterious girl came in and gave her the Jia Si Yao (medicine to fake death) in order to save her. She said within seven days, she has to give her the antidote otherwise she can die.

That all makes sense now for the upcoming scene of her death. Thank you thank you everyone for the explanation.

5 minutes ago, jwinata said:

The meeting scene with YL in EP10 is hilarious! New ship on the way :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

The sexual tension was at all-time high with how close they were to each others' faces! And the confrontation ended with a kiss on her cheek hahahaha omg 2nd lead syndrome is real :phew: why can't HBQ become leader of Beggar Sect and have a harem of men :lol:

Another ship is also sailing with our undercover maid assassin and MRF~ will that be yuri? lol.

This show is like just switch off brains and be entertained by cuteness and silliness.

He got some guts to be giving her a kiss on the cheek already. Lol. :lol: He will be the one to help protect HBQ and don't get to be with her at the end.

That other ship is soo awkward. I mean it's a girl play MRF, so it's awkward. I don't know it's just me. Lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

He got some guts to be giving her a kiss on the cheek already. Lol. :lol: He will be the one to help protect HBQ and don't get to be with her at the end.

Of course, the honor has to go to our beloved tsundere Prince heir who has mastered the glowering face and dashing smile aww I love that playful side smirk of his :love:  Can I have him for myself while HBQ is playing dead? LOL starting to fan ZBB

Somehow I find all the male characters in this show so handsome? Even MRF's personal butler is good looking!

I think it's to blind us from all the logical loopholes lol. How was that butler able to notice the assassin's scars but not LYK's scars appearing on CY himself? Tsk tsk

And the assassins are comically incompetent LOL they will delay 5 seconds and pose like am immobile statue while shouting 'KILL HER!' before they actually do try to kill her. But of course they are just props for LYK to swoop in and be the hero :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yes there is a twin villain but the spy with the mo family seems to be falling in love with the mo pretend guy 

The guy with the braids will probably end up with daughter of the doctor that was killed and is poisoned by the long hair guy in the black 

40 minutes ago, havennoah30 said:

Yes there is a twin villain but the spy with the mo family seems to be falling in love with the mo pretend guy 

The guy with the braids will probably end up with daughter of the doctor that was killed and is poisoned by the long hair guy in the black 

Yes lol, the daughter of the doctor fell in love at first sight lmao.

• Like 1

aiyaaa the plot holes I really kennut. I keep fast-forwarding the nonsense about Biluotian until I don't even know what the fuss is all about lol

Spoiler

How can our resilient beggar HBQ faint and "die" of one night's exposure to cold winds but our pampered prince CY survive that arrow to the back? :joy:

cue more tortured love scenes pls cos I only want to see ZBB face :lol:

and am I the only one who can't stand HBQ's maid? She is so unmaid-like omg. What happened to all the cute, lively maid actresses?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

So did BQ know she’s not CY’s step sister after meeting Zhu Fu?

1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

So did BQ know she’s not CY’s step sister after meeting Zhu Fu?

No, not yet. So that’s why she cried bitterly when she saw CY’s face in the new trailers for Ep. 16.

Spoiler

Zhu Fu explained Jiu Shu’s actual identity as heir to the Zhu family, one of the 4 prominent business families in the city. He only knew that Jiu Shu had brought her on the run to evade a mysterious man and the 7th Prince/Duke. There was no mention of Bu Qi’s relationship to them, and that only Mr Zhu Senior will be able to provide more information. 

• Like 3

so i was reading BQ's mom also a twin!!! wow wonder how many twin in this drama ???

so who or from what family is dong fang???

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, omiki said:

No, not yet. So that’s why she cried bitterly when she saw CY’s face in the new trailers for Ep. 16.

Hide contents

Zhu Fu explained Jiu Shu’s actual identity as heir to the Zhu family, one of the 4 prominent business families in the city. He only knew that Jiu Shu had brought her on the run to evade a mysterious man and the 7th Prince/Duke. There was no mention of Bu Qi’s relationship to them, and that only Mr Zhu Senior will be able to provide more information. 

omg im so confused how does she not know yet ..w/e i should just think less in regards to this drama ;p Can she just find out already . 

25 minutes ago, havennoah30 said:

so i was reading BQ's mom also a twin!!! wow wonder how many twin in this drama ???

wtf .. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, omiki said:

Reveal hidden contents

It needs to just be explained to her already, but I guess it's okay to have that confusion between our OTP, so when they do learn that they are not siblings, they will love each other more.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, havennoah30 said:

so who or from what family is dong fang???

Dong Fang Shi came from the mysterious man family who has helped the Chu family in business. Both family made a promise that the man from Dong Fang family will marry the daughter of Chu family. Since the promise wasn't fulfilled during Xue Fei's generation, Dong Fang Shi will come and claim this promise and demands HBQ's hand in marriage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1