Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

17 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

@Shosi_for_9 @Prettysup Thank you for sharing pictures. They are finally done filming.

I think for their team it's gonna be kept a secret. They probably finished filming way early already and we'll have to find out what happens between them. Seems like for DCS and his group they went to the police or court..? Hmm... what could happen then?

I don’t mean to sound rude, but what’s the secret?

The OTP are going to end up together no matter what. The storyline has been quite predictable. I don’t think any of us here predicted that they are not going to end up together? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

The OTP are going to end up together no matter what. The storyline has been quite predictable. I don’t think any of us here predicted that they are not going to end up together? 

Unless she ends up with DCS, lol. 

Hmm, on second thoughts, better don't.  I prefer DCS with the vet now.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The last wave of Chil-sung . Thank you for the efforts. See you tomorrow, the last shot :) # SBS Mon Tue drama # Greasy Melo # Romcom Kitchen # Chil Sung # wave # Shadow # Shadow # Hungry Frying Pan # Hungry Wok # Hwangryeol # Last shot tomorrow, do you sleep?

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

maybe, what she mean it. sbs and crew want to make us suprise. like what the drama gonna end. more to scene. not story line.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kohnlee said:

6 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

maybe, what she mean it. sbs and crew want to make us suprise. like what the drama gonna end. more to scene. not story line.

Sorry I wasn't clear on that. No, the OTP will end up together, I meant the filming that Junho and JRW finished is kept a secret, because they can't leak out the ending. And similar to what @Shosi_for_9 stated that there's probably more, but Junho and JRW has to keep it a secret, because so far we've been seeing lots of picture of DCS and the kkangpae minions only.

Sorry I wasn't clear. :)

And yes, tomorrow it is the last couple episodes are coming.

• Like 3

On 7/14/2018 at 8:56 AM, jhjsw said:

From my experience with kdramas, I would think they didn't. If they would sleep with each other, it could at least have ended with a kiss. I'm guessing on the next ep, DSW will fall asleep. But if it does happen, then this is the first time I've seen such a thing in dramas.

In kdramas, an episode that ends with an almost kissing scene means that it does not happen at all. The kiss does not really happen in the next episode. Either something interrupts them or one of them deciding not to kiss. That's what I've noticed. Like in FTLY, Secret Love, and many more. It's the same thing with sleeping together scenes I guess.

Yeah, I'm watching too many kdramas. :D

It's just my thought... I still don't feel the chemistry of ending scene "Sleep with me" also I still don't feel anything new and catchy with this couple yet (Except for the kiss scene in the kitchen by Sae Woo). Awaiting for watching Chill Sung and hoping to have a good and happy ending :heart: 

• Like 5

In the middle, I liked Sae Woo character, since she was clear enough to shut Chill Sung with advancing with feelings for her... Later, her character of feeling jealous that Poong loves Chill Sung more, walking right away to Chill Sung and asking him to speak to Poong not to be rude for her family, not revealing the secret of they are family working in Poong's kitchen, "your back is mine " ( maybe OTP couple supporters enjoy... but for me it is all plain and boring), and many more... It was too annoying and boring... making me wanna fast forward but I can't do in a live stream.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, kamkrna said:

In the middle, I liked Sae Woo character, since she was clear enough to shut Chill Sung with advancing with feelings for her... Later, her character of feeling jealous that Poong loves Chill Sung more, walking right away to Chill Sung and asking him to speak to Poong not to be rude for her family, not revealing the secret of they are family working in Poong's kitchen, "your back is mine " ( maybe OTP couple supporters enjoy... but for me it is all plain and boring), and many more... It was too annoying and boring... making me wanna fast forward but I can't do in a live stream.

You are not alone my friend. I feel the same way. Just here for our dear Hyukie and I kinda like Jun Ho too. This is the first time I watched JRW and it's not a good impression. <_< 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, kamkrna said:

Like I really dislike it when she wanted to keep her and Poong's relationship a secret. I understand she was trying to get her family to like and accept him before she announces it, but her family just got more and more worst. I really had expectation that when the father came out he would of learn some lessons and accept Poong, but doesn't seem like he will and wants them to break up. I hope tomorrow's episodes Poong puts some senses into her father or at least DCS shows it that money isn't everything to this family. (Sorry, just how I feel)

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

You are not alone my friend. I feel the same way. Just here for our dear Hyukie and I kinda like Jun Ho too. This is the first time I watched JRW and it's not a good impression. <_< 

I'm the same, chingu. I was here because of Jang Hyuk and Junho, big fan of both men. I have never seen any of JRW's drama/movies. Like I knew who she was and seen clips of the dramas/movies she was in. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

You are not alone my friend. I feel the same way. Just here for our dear Hyukie and I kinda like Jun Ho too. This is the first time I watched JRW and it's not a good impression.

12 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Like I really dislike it when she wanted to keep her and Poong's relationship a secret. I understand she was trying to get her family to like and accept him before she announces it, but her family just got more and more worst. I really had expectation that when the father came out he would of learn some lessons and accept Poong, but doesn't seem like he will and wants them to break up. I hope tomorrow's episodes Poong puts some senses into her father or at least DCS shows it that money isn't everything to this family. (Sorry, just how I feel)

12 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I'm the same, chingu. I was here because of Jang Hyuk and Junho, big fan of both men. I have never seen any of JRW's drama/movies. Like I knew who she was and seen clips of the dramas/movies she was in. 

I think we have complain to writer-nim. she made the story and plot sometimes lil bit absurd

• Like 5

Rye Won is one of my most favourite actress in K drama world and she was so adorable in the starting eps. After that writing went downhill and JRW smiled way too much for my liking. But I know she is so good otherwise so I'll not judge her for this childish role. 

All of the cast is so good but the writing is so poor. I expected better from this writer. 

• Like 5

'Greasy Melo',  Jang Hyuk and Lee Mi-sook's teary meeting

Jang Hyuk has portrayed the character Doo Chil-sung through various relationships, such as the bromance with Seo Poong (Lee Junho), the one-sided crush on Dan Sae-woo (Jung Ryeo-won) as well as the loyalty towards Oh Maeng-Dal (Jo Jae-yoon) and his brothers. 

Above all, his relationship with her mother Kim Sun-nyeo (Lee Mi-sook) drew attention, making viewers feel sad. " I want to be raised by my mom at least once. Even now, I want you to raise me, " said Doo Chil-sung, who accepted Kim. 

But Kim left him, leaving behind a letter. While searching for his mother, Doo Chil-sung was sad to learn the reason why she left him and why she hid herself from him. She was diagnosed with liver cancer. The scene of Doo Chil-sung hesitating to enter the hospital room was even more disturbing, raising questions about the future developments. 

Meanwhile, the production team of  'Greasy Melo'  predicted a heart-breaking hospital room meeting between the two of them, before the airing on July 16. In the photo, although Doo Chil-sung is with Kim, he didn't have the heart to look at his mother and turn his back towards her. His mournful eyes and attempts to hold back tears seem to reveal his inner feelings, making it more heart-wrenching.

Although Doo Chil-sung said that he is used to being unloved, but the truth is he yearned to be loved. It is a great sadness for Doo Chil-sung that his mother is now sick. It is not known what is the conversation between them, but viewers hope that the drama will be happier than anyone else. The production team said, "The dialogue between Jang and Lee will be moving. The two actors were immersed in the emotions of the characters and gave it a hot performance.  I ask you to have a lot of expectations and attention. "

201807161311001910_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201807161311001910

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

55 minutes ago, light0312 said:

Yes, just heard news that Junho flew back to Korea after his concerts to finish filming. Boy, boy, that's tiring. Poor him.

Credit to instagram owner

Seems like the still for the new episodes. Master Poong is cooking and MSS is not in the picture, did he resign or Poong fired him? DSW is the fire part assistant.

Credit to instagram owner

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, monalisa said:

What is the reason for having Lee mi-sook play DCS's mother and DSW's mom?

im so sorry idk. il will ask director and PD-nim about it. if i meet up with them :D

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Seems like the still for the new episodes. Master Poong is cooking and MSS is not in the picture, did he resign or Poong fired him? DSW is the fire part assistant.

A slightly edited preview has been released today where San Seong is shown having an argument with Poong and storming out of the locker room. So he probably got himself fired (or actually decided to leave on his own, given how unhappy Poong looks there). Also, on these stills we can't see a single person from the original hotel kitchen crew. I wonder if they followed Sam Seong's example and rage-quit or something.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jhjsw said:

That escalated quickly from "I don't like her character" to "I don't like the actress". I like Jung Ryeo Won since My Name is Kim Sam Soon, where she was actually the second lead, and I've watched most of her dramas. I even made the effort of watching a saeguk - which I rarely do. Nevertheless, while I like the actress, I haven't liked all her roles. I found her character frustrating in Bubblegum, and, as @kamkrna was saying, her character frustrating in WoL, is also frustrating but I loved her character in King of Dramas, Witch's Court, Ja Myung Go and more. I also think that, given the way her character was written, she is also doing a good job in WoL.

@jhjsw I am not saying you also have to like her. ;)

I was thinking about her character being written as somehow childish, as @fiesty8001 pointed out, and I was wondering if that is not in order to hide the 9 years age gap between her and Jun Ho. Or she has the tendency to write her female characters are more childish. I have also felt it in Pasta, Miss Korea and Jealousy Incarnate. Or... rather than childish, should I say immature? Or was she trying too hard to depict the way sheltered rich women are? I was thinking that SW's mother is even worse than her.

@monalisa to show LSM's acting skills? To cover for her otherwise lack of screen time? We can only guess but, as @Shosi_for_9 said, we cannot know how the negotiations went.

• Like 4