Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

On 6/22/2018 at 5:43 PM, SeGafanlady said:

this drama has bought my mind and soul and now my pervy ahjumma heart is starting to make some 50 Shade of Grey- ish scenes in mind.. darn the trolling :D the director is the biggest throller ever hahaha... I mean, come on... how come Lee Young Joon can stand beside that gorgeous, hot and smart sassy girl for 9 consecutive years without any attraction toward Kim Mi So? He has known her for all long.. he is that oppa.. yet I wonder what is his reasons for denying this until this point.. there must be a reason.. and if that’s for  the sake of his family, than this man is the true bread winner of his family as well legitimate heir of Yumyung group.. above all that.. behind all his narcism (which is actually his charm) he’s a good man indeed. 

I don’t follow the webtoon but happily be spoiled by those who read it.. looking forward to their sweet and intimate moments.. and of course.. ehemmm cross our fingers.. that scene yes... 

anneyong nae dongsaeng @ohoheli 

@SeGafanlady noona annyeong!! nomu bogoshipo!! 

I think episode 7 will shed some light on why he chose Mi So. So possible that he has at least been captivated by her since the beginning. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Where can you read the webtoon?

Spoiler

You can find the free Korean one here https://toonkor.site/김-비서가-왜-그럴까  sometimes it may not be as updated as the latest webtoon

the official kakao page comic which you need to pay is here

https://page.kakao.com/home/48704250?categoryUid=10&subCategoryUid=69&page=1&orderby=asc

1 hour ago, dojoed said:

Oooh yes I do think so!

Reveal hidden contents

Thought it was too big of a spoiler to give away but ahhhhh so glad you're here to discuss this too!!!!!!! I seriously can't wait to see what their life after marriage is like, because can Young-joonget any more romantic than he already is right now???

Spoiler

Yea, I am so glad we can spoil together!!  I can't wait for next week's comic, it will be so fun to see the "perfect" man to be a clumsy dad, I want to see they have kids scene! but i doubt the drama will film it. we will be lucky to get a wedding.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, princessfiana said:

I am glad to meet someone who read webtoon as update as me!! I felt like as I have know the whole story so I could not join most of the discussions here e.g. behaviour analysis of SY/YJ becos I knew the reason already. hehehe

Hide contents

I am guessing the latest webtoon Ep 88 ending mentioned "someone" came earlier than expected becos of that day, means Miso is pregnant? it seems the story will move to one month after their marriage next week.

Spoiler

What do you mean? MiSo pregnant? I can read hangul

22 minutes ago, angelguccio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What do you mean? MiSo pregnant? I can read hangul

I mean I can't read hangul....I'm sorry

• Like 7

Time to stop reading dramalist the the stupidity of some people there is shocking people really think they feel nothing for each other some deluded people . 

• Like 1

New OST part 4 with English subs:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Loving both “it’s you” and “a little bit more” OSTs, adds to my love for YoungJoon’s suffering and pain, it’s so cognizant of his feelings. Ahhh hearttu.

webtoon spoiler question/ statement on latest update:

Spoiler

Yay!!! Well I think they could totally do it SWDBS style maybe just a little more well paced and not the last 15 mins of the show! They had a proposal, wedding and twin babies heheheeh sorry I love such endings. 

@Wotad chill chingu just stay here :) I went to read and there aren’t many bad reviews.. only 2-3/9, unless I’m at the wrong page. Not every body is rational when it comes to shows, and really there isn’t need to be. Different strokes for different folks :) 

• Like 8

is there a link to watch it live?? 

most of link are wont work.

can someone send me streaming link in a message..please..

• Like 3

hi there, may i check if there's a link to watch it live as well?

Most of the streaming link won't work

• Like 3

New chapters of the webtoon have more hugs & kisses between the couple, will we watch those in next few episodes?

• Like 9

The streaming links don't seem to be working. :( Please message me any of you have a different link. 

EDIT: Nevermind it seems to be working now!!! 

Edited by minmangfan
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

starting now...

back to the library scene

YJ asks MS if she is wondering why she was chosen and she replied yes

YJ replied because she is Miso, because she is Kim Miso

conversation continued between the two

i think she told her it's about her specs (?) tho he continued to look emotional

MS returned the folder back at the shelf

YJ accompanies MS as she went out 

he asked her about that oppa

she bid goodbye and went on as he look at her retreating back

she arrives home, sits on her bed and took out the drawing book she had as a kid and started scanning the pages and lingers on the page with written notes

back at YJ's, he sits on his table and looks at her resume

he is recalling the night of the company dinner when he joined the team

and as he looks at the distance, watching MS drinks with the other officemates

aw that look on his face when he looked at her, that smile, my heart ached for a bit

the waiter approached him and he went on to sit beside her

he asked who she is and she replied she is KMS and asked her if he knew him and she answered he is the owner's son, he look a tad disappointed, hmmm he must have thought she would recognize him?

for pete's sake she was just what 5 years old then?

back to current YJ, looking all melancholic sitting there

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3