Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

6 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

HERE IT IS FOLKS! We have the scene when MS tells YJ she is not going home and the WOHOOO HOT SCENE! I suggest you have a glass of cold water, make sure no one is watching you while you watch this scene :P

Definitely one of the most hottest scenes I have ever since in kdrama land.

ENJOY~~

Thanks!! I cant sleep tonight!! lets make the youtube clicks over 1 millions, haha. actually, I really like the part before the bed scene. MS telling YJ that she also want this and wont go home tonight and the smile she gave YJ before she entered the house. most of tonight's episode is focused on YJ wanting this so much, wanting to see MS so much, to spend all the time with her...wanting to go public with MS at the office,  But MS keep suppressed him making YJ feel so frustrated. e.g. at the office, he said he is annoyed at MS trying to hide their relationship  (well sounds like  MS is ashamed of having YJ as bf)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Could that something be her baggage of taking care of everyone else (her family and also him as her Boss) but herself. So he wants her to let that go and allow him to take care of her?? kekeke now that is so YJ dont you think?  Fingers Cross thats how he will propose to her :D

Maybe it could be about letting go of her role as his secretary. Her notice should be up or about up but there's been no mention of her leaving and this all started because she quit and he wanted her to stay. So let go of Secretary Kim (and explore other interests)  and just be Kim Mi Soo, his woman. 

• Like 9

I too can honestly say how i feel right now ...

Thank you writer nim,  that nice chest was appreciated by all of us :blush:

• LOL 14

I'm glad the couch session did not work out. Many of us were wondering about her body language during the couch make out. Tbh, she looked more like she was just going with the flow because YJ wanted it so bad. While she was receiving and giving during the couch scene... Ep 13 end was sooo soo much better. We know that she thought about the whole situation and she is the one taking the relationship further.

YJ being YJ decided she is worth more than anything he is feeling. He never stops being protective of her. Even if it kills him, he decides to take things slow. But her decision of taking the next step shows how much she loves him and understands herself. She is not just doing it because he wants it, she is doing it because she wants it just as badly... 

She may be nervous but looking at PSJ shirtless can make any sane woman a little nervous... :D

Oh and YJ on top of her moving was the most sensual scene ever... Naughty PSJ!!! :joy::naughty:

P. S: going to silently hyperventilate while rewatching the bed scene... 

• Like 12
  • LOL 9

57 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

I hope there is no angst as the webtoon does not really have any angst, the couple usually sort things out pretty fast between them. 

I am just kinda worry, cos there is 3 more episodes left. this drama has been relying on the OTP, marriage and pregnant wont last 3 episodes. i hope writer expand the the colleagues lovelines and not add any unnecessary noble idiocy here.... like you said pd nim is good at shooting these scenes, hope he can continue his good work!! 

Well.... They actually spent an entire episode (maybe 2?^^ ) for a bed scene ! (...though the wait was deeefinitely worth of it :rolleyes: :D ) , I think 3 episodes are fine !

Here is my guess ! :

- next episode is dad's meeting , + maybe at the end of the episode, their colleagues discover their relationship (here i see the sudden ending of the episode, surprised in a "compromising" moment ... (okay my imagination is running wild :'D ) , or even better, same as webtoon, he s got fed up of hiding it , and holds her hand /kiss in front of them ! (awwww my heart). ah ! or maybeeee, he's asking her to get married, and she says yes! Of course !

- Following episode her colleagues' reactions and how they work in these new conditions (hehehehehe i want to see that ! ) then meeting with her dad and his parents ! End of the episode : she discovered she's pregnant ,  and is just about to tell him , but something he said made her sad stopped her in her confession ! (following the webtoon :D) ....well, i dont like that last moment, but things are going too well, so there must be a lil bit of drama :D

- Last episode, in the end she tells him about the pregnancy , and still decides to resign , as she was telling him at the very beginning of the drama ! Despite him not willing it ! (of course they reconciled pretty well, since he likes kissing her better than fighting if i remember that wardrobe kiss.... unless after that last episode they upgraded their "reconciliation ways"??? I wouldn't mind that at all either :phew:.  (aheum !! that's just an idea of course !!! (...can someone tweet that idea to PD-nim juseyo? :'D ) Of course in the end they got married. why not extra scenes of life after wedding too...

...Though I'd love to see them keep working together... but I'm not sure that it's good for a couple to be together 24/7 :D... well.. who knows :D

Anyway... I deeeeefinitely think there is enough material to make us thrill for 3 others episodes ! :D

• Like 6

1f525.png1f525.png1f525.pngTHIS IS THE NIGHTTTT!1f631.png 

VobE5fQ.gif

GUXq8C2.gif

Spoiler

:tounge_wink:

rBYg3ak.jpg

------------------------

HOLDING MY BREATH OMG!!calm down crazy rabbithappiness crazy rabbit

tumblr_pc2ja0AGBk1w99clso3_540.giftumblr_pc2ja0AGBk1w99clso4_540.gif

caressing  hands are on point

rQo8k67.gif

edrBTeR.gif

2R96krv.gif

Spoiler

yG0Bw8w.gif

• Like 13
  • LOL 8

I wasn’t able to watch it live with you guys... I just dropped by to see what happened in this episode and...

Holy Mother of Pearl. I did not see that COMING (pun intended)!!!

544_E9_C9_B-_EA31-4005-9848-7374_FEEC1_E

A04_A8_DF1-7_C54-41_CE-8499-274_AF360_DA

WOW, I should have known when I saw so many new pages!!!

Really. Excuse me while I’m going to have a cold shower after seeing PSH’s upclose body.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Woaaa!! I am not in the right environment to be seeing these clips!!! Lord have mercy!!! (Fanning self)

I'm going to have to wait till I get home. #abs!!!

Minutes later.......

One of Robin Thicke's sexiest songs "Lost without you" is playing in the background while I'm waiting to get my hair done. I'm dying here!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Oh la la.

I just dived in confused after seeing that chest.

No need to ask what happened.

Whatever that happened after or before doesn't count.

TVN, dishing it out hot as usual.

This just made me happy after a long stressful day.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, jeijei said:

I'm sorry I can't comment much on tonight's episode bc I'm still a minor. Bye~ 

*opens YT app*

U are so funny:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, princessfiana said:

Thanks!! I cant sleep tonight!! lets make the youtube clicks over 1 millions, haha. actually, I really like the part before the bed scene. MS telling YJ that she also want this and wont go home tonight and the smile she gave YJ before she entered the house. most of tonight's episode is focused on YJ wanting this so much, wanting to see MS so much, to spend all the time with her...wanting to go public with MS at the office,  But MS keep suppressed him making YJ feel so frustrated. e.g. at the office, he said he is annoyed at MS trying to hide their relationship  (well sounds like  MS is ashamed of having YJ as bf)

Omg I just saw some scenes of the raw video and I can't believe what I've watched. The last scene is very very hot. I must admit that the 2 lead actors are very cute and act very naturally. It's very bluffing and realistic. I decided to not watch the "behind the scene" video on the youtube tvn channel in order to keep in my mind the magic of the acting. I just ddl the english subs and I will watch the ep 13 now. Can't wait !

• Like 6

Holy cow. Its only early here. And I happened to hit this page.

Wow. Do I still need my morning coffee? Its only 6C here but I stopped feeling cold. This is a mainstream channel?

Nope. I actually scrolled back to page 1 to check. tvN. Wow.

I mean seriously... i cannot believe the gif. Geez the live recappers must have died watching this.

* running off to watch the episode before family wakes up *

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Thank you PSJ and PMY...I have a feeling quite a few babies are going to be conceived tonight thanks to that hot and heavy scene! I admire how they made the scene look so real! Best love korean drama scene in the history of koreandramas!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Yes, I have to agree that their love making scene looked very natural. Sometimes when they shoot a bed scene, k-actresses look quite uncomfortable and stiff, but PMY looked quite at ease and she responded to PSJ’s actions so naturally and they were in sync. I admit I found a couch kiss a little bit awkward - not their chemistry, but the angle was a bit awkward but this bed scene was quite smooth and intimate. I applaud the whole WWWSK crew and cast for daring to take this step.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

tumblr_pc2p8uMTzf1qm5w5wo4_400.giftumblr_pc2p8uMTzf1qm5w5wo5_400.gif

tumblr_pc2p8uMTzf1qm5w5wo1_400.giftumblr_pc2p8uMTzf1qm5w5wo3_400.gif
captainchoisiwoni won’t be going home tonight:kiss_wink:

MS: I am not going home tonight and I will spend all night with you, 

YJ: If you go to my place like this, I won’t be able to control my speed…..tonight, I won’t stop. 

200w_d.gif?cid=e826c9fc5b4f7eef51563067453008ac

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1