Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

hey he used it a couple of scenes before and a silencer is used to make the shots have no sound, but suddenly it makes such a loud noise? :D I mean, sure, it's for dramatic purposes, but I had to sigh during the scene

that bring us to another possibility that someone else is there shooting at either K or Bon using a normal gun (which ofc can produce a loud sound). 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

that bring us to another possibility that someone else is there shooting at either K or Bon using a normal gun (which ofc can produce a loud sound). 

Mhm, good call. That may be a very good possibility. The question is only who could it be. :D 

• Like 6

"Alice's" operation might have gone more smoothly if her "training" hadn't been just a two-minute product placement.

It's also disappointing that the Dad from the only season of "The Sound of Your Heart" turned out to be a traitor, and that the evil aunt from "My Golden Life"/"Devilish Joy" turned out to be so incompetent. 

My only hope for the evil aunt is that it turns out that she was working undercover for Kwon the whole time (would explain her incompetence in dealing with the hidden camera/the cable guy), and that she is the one who takes out "K", saving Bon.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

42 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

My only hope for the evil aunt is that it turns out that she was working undercover for Kwon the whole time (would explain her incompetence in dealing with the hidden camera/the cable guy), and that she is the one who takes out "K", saving Bon.

Considering how much of a non-event Bon's escape from the Van of Death was, I wouldn't try and over-think any of the spy elements in the show. It's clearly not that important to the writer. :sweatingbullets:

Saying that...

Considering the volume of the gunshot, it has to be someone else shooting K. (Come on writer, please don't forget about the silencer...) If that's true then we've got a couple of options.

1. It's Kwon. We know back from the previous episode that someone's been tailing and photographing AR (remember as she was leaving the coffee shop after meeting up with JYT?), and that Kwon's been keeping tabs on Ra Do Woo too. It should have been easy for her to see that Bon's been meeting up with AR, and that they've all gone to that house. Her stepping in to save Bon and crack the case makes sense at this point.

2. JYT's text must have been to Ra Do Woo and YJY, they might have turned around and rushed back to try and save Bon. It'd be YJY firing the gun then.

3. Director Shin really isn't a bad guy, and he's turned up and saved Bon.

4. Bon had his own gun and surprise! K's down for the count.

4. Random security guard. Poor guy's just doing his job, stumbles upon two men fighting, one aims at the other, so our SG fires his gun in the air to stop the fight. (Yeah, even I don't believe this one!)

However it plays out, it'd be poetic if K gets shot in the back, I would be a complete turning of the tables. In Poland Bon was shot in the back after gaining the upper hand over K, now it's K's turn to know how that feels! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

@unhelpful To me, it looks like the last episode is confirming that Shim is the mole. We never saw Kwon mentioning Bon's Swiss bank account. So this was the clue that Shim must have heard it from Yoon CS. 

From my point of view, Shim must have called K and Yoon, once he saw the address. He was the only one who knew what the address was. Notice his reaction. Moreover, we shouldn't forget that during the terror attack, agent Yoo called Shim telling him the exact location of the terror attack. And shortly after, K was already waiting for the accomplices who got killed in order to erase all the evidences. By announcing to Shim that RDW was working behind his back, she ensured that Shim would get aware of the evolution which would force him to betray himself (calling in hurry K and Yoon). As a matter of fact, it could be possible that Kwon is there and she is the one who shoots K. Notice that each time she met Shim or the scientist guy, she was alone!! So maybe Kwon realized that someone close to her was watching all her moves.

@Dhakra The shot we heard came from a different gun. The writer is not so stupid.... for making such a mistake. There is someone there who will help Bon. My bet is Kwon. She is someone who would have no problem to kill someone but she would never use a silencer, just a regular gun.

From my point of view, we should see this scene as a repetition of the past but this time, the outcome is different, the exact opposite. K will be shot and Bon will be saved. Notice that in the last scene, Bon had lost the fight and he is about to get killed, while 3 years ago, the situation was reversed: Bon had won the fight and was about to arrest K, when he was shot from behind.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

This lat episode was funny.. But I'm wondering is it the other guy that got shot.. It's not likely that Bon got shot and it seems like chief is a double agent..

• Like 5

I am imagining last scene of our drama is family outing at Namsan and the OST One Day playing as the drone camera moving away... :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

To be honest the drama worked for me better when it was focused more on Bon with the twins... I’m not really buying the spy plot because it’s kind of ridiculous and Dyson vacuum cleaner PPL starts to annoy me.

But I died laughing when Bon tried to seduce that ahjumma :D That was just too funny! I wonder if SJS was cringing inside LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Yang Da Il – When Can You See Me (언제쯤 보일까) My Secret Terrius OST Part 5

I’m counting to one and closing my eyes
I’m counting to two and waiting
I’m counting to three and opening my eyes

I’m counting to four and asking myself
I’m going to five and asking again
Asking if she’s the right person

Hello, hello, are you well?
I’m asking without her knowing
Asking her heart
Do you still not know me?
When will you be able to see me?
I’m mumbling
I love you

I’m counting to six and holding back
I’m counting to seven and stopping myself
Words I couldn’t say yet, I love you

Sometimes
Do you think of me?
Didn’t you worry?
Didn’t you hurt?
Just a little?
Because I sent myself away?

Am I still ok?
Without her knowing
Into her heart
I’m mumbling
I love you

POPGASA

• Like 10

Thank you @plappi for the lyrics.  I love this sing and i feel this is most personal one amongst the other ost. 

@aisling i like this drama for the overall effect.  It has everything except supernatural (not including the shaman part).  A very light drama with an ok spy plot ( not overly stupid nor serious) with ideas from kingsmen, bourne identity no name a few.  Romance is sweet, family, friendship are heartwarming.. kwim?  I am not so bothered about some scenes being unrealistic and just enjoy the moments.  ^_^

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I really want to know how honey powder tastes like. :huh: 

It's more sour than sweet, and slightly bitter. That's why she spooned it right thru her throat. Honey powder is Royal Jelly powder.

18 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

My bet is Kwon. She is someone who would have no problem to kill someone but she would never use a silencer, just a regular gun.

I think so too. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

:bawling: finally a post and what a post

Even if it's only on BTS it's so cute I'm so happy :bawling: even if :joy: when listening actually 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, zba72 said:

Thank you @plappi for the lyrics.  I love this sing and i feel this is most personal one amongst the other ost. 

Yes this ost get me the most. The lyrics and even the title itself really depicts Bon's feeling towards aerin and how he still couldnt bring himself to say i love you. And when the lyrics goes on with this part 'without her knowing, into her heart, im start mumbling i love you'.... i couldnt help but start wondering if Bon just gonna keep his feeling to himself till the end?

@aisling Bon interaction with twins is indeed cute (im craving for it too) but i still enjoy other aspects, esp the slow romance between Bon and aerin. It is sometimes frustrates me since it was too slow but i found myself keep looking forward to that the most in every ep even more than Bon & twins interaction (sorry im a romance sucker):sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

@galaxy97 i also want to see clear development in romance in the ending.. Then afterwards, otp with twins & inlaws @ jeju

With 2 more episodes to go,... Ottoke? 

I wanna see the preview... 

• Like 5

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 25-26

by abirdword

SecretTerrius_E2526_00361.jpg

It’s officially time to team up! With Yong-tae’s help, the NIS, the KIS, and the Bon Identity prepare to infiltrate Cornerstone and its evil top baddie, the Voice. But they may need to go in without Ae-rin, who suffers an emotional setback that sends her reeling. Our plucky heroine never dwells for too long though, and she may have the opportunity she needs to seek justice.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/my-secret-terrius-episodes-25-26/

• Like 10

@galaxy97  he will definitely confess to her the love word in the end.  AR seems to have feelings too but i think she never had the time to think about herself.  Now KB is quite daring to show his affection which is good progress.  I remember he mentioned fate, probably to convince himself that he is fated to be with her :)

I want the bad guys to get caught asap so that they can move on with their personal life.  

I can’t believe it’s ending.  I just felt that it just started.  Maybe they should do one movie after this ala Mr & Mrs Smith if they decide to continue working as agents.  That would be fantastic :lol:

• Like 10