Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah they realllly dont want to give anything way :joy:

No, I think we were clearly able to glean that the woman in the red shoes is a size 8 (250 mm) shoe size.  I think that is what they wanted us to get out of this promo.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, paolaadl said:

Even the translation didn't help much... I think this is a MBC strategy to make the ratings reach 10%

I know. Even with translation, the preview doesn't give anything. Honestly, this drama, all the preview makes no sense to me. I just watch the preview, but it does not give me anything or any clue on what's going on. There's soo many puzzle pieces to this drama and it barely connected. There's still soo much more that needs to be revealed and connect to the big picture.

I don't care, Wednesday just needs to hurry up. I am hoping Bon is safe and hidden somewhere. It's like he's going to fake another death.

• Like 5

Well, at least it looks like AR will finally find about Candy? Who else could Yoo and Bon talk to if not AR?

I think it’s time for AR to start realising her feelings for Bon IF that’s where the drama is heading. Like we’re halfway through the drama, so I want to see some emotional progress of OTP. I don’t want the last minute realisation of their feelings (or mainly AR’s). If you compare it to other dramas, they have next to nothing skinship!

• Like 8

@aisling yeah they could be talking to AR who is probably worried about KB because he got shot.. Bon sitter will not able to carry J-J for awhile

So many speculations on who is the lady in red heels... Some clues were obvious that i feel  they just want to mislead us. 

So just to make it harder, maybe i could suspect AR as the mysterious lady in red heels.. I know she is not the type who can kill, she was even a typical housewife before her husband died, JYT reaction when he met the red heels lady does not look suspicious to think it was AR.. So all these nonsense could actually be the intention of writernim... 

KB at first thought AR was a spy in 1st episode, she has those skills of a spy, she also shows bravery (as what KB told her when she was 1st abducted).. Also, most of the spy has undercover identity. 

So can AR be someone we will never ever suspect? Of course! And yes, i could also be stupid and absolutely wrong! I guess i just want it to be complicated with a greater twist of events!!

Well, Candy, as what other viewers suspect, could also be the red heels lady and KB will think he was backstabbed. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, aisling said:

I don’t want the last minute realisation of their feelings (or mainly AR’s).

I agree. I don't want it either. I really hope AR and Bon romantic side start to develop soon. 

• Like 9

Where star lands might air tomorrow during the same time with terius so yeah be prepared for terius's ratings to be affected a lil bit bc that drama is one of the famous one currently

• Like 7

12 hours ago, junejungki said:

and we can see JYT sitting in an office?? So he is safe now from the cleaner? 

I think it's flashback, in which they show to us what he put in the sand-glass. 

Very, very unclear preview!!! 

• Like 11

Hi everyone !  I am new to this thread and an ardent fan of this drama, a much needed change after watching a most heartbreaking drama that just ended.  Keep all the interesting discussion coming ... I just did another round of marathon of this drama over the weekend, that is how much i love it :D

• Like 9

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

No new stills yet...

They really keeping the secret to the fullest lol. Let see if they succeed to fill our anticipation tomorrow

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

On 10/21/2018 at 10:44 PM, grapefruit7 said:

How i see it, just like some other viewers, AR care for KB in a friendly & motherly way.. Kb is the one that looks like showing signs of special feelings for AR, not out of pity. 

I believe initially it was out of pity but as it progressed, he got intrigued by her bravery and determination.  When he commented that she is unbelievable then asked the twins about what their mom is best at can see that he has somewhat feelings for her.  He had alot of scenes sitting quietly and thinking, maybe sorting out affairs of the heart.

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

They really keeping the secret to the fullest lol. Let see if they succeed to fill our anticipation tomorrow

And i am super anticipating tomorrow's episode! So dangerous though... When i am super hype, i get easily disappointed too

@zba72 affairs of the heart.... Yep.. Our otp is otw :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I wouldn’t mind if AR tended to his chocolate abs... oops I mean his wounds. His wounds.

Maybe then her eyes would finally open. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Watching now Ep 7.. and I have to pause  because I wanna share 24 minutes in to the drama first scene of JYT with Kim Bon and I'm laughing, this narcissistic fool. I really can't dislike him. I've been saying..  every time  Son Ho Jun character comes it's drollery ( for me).  It's because of his expression and actions. He's scaredy cat.. with Bon..:lol:

I like when he ssyas his fav word "okay." :D

• Like 7

I thought this is a cute reference =)

Listen to the background music

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, zba72 said:

I believe initially it was out of pity but as it progressed, he got intrigued by her bravery and determination.  When he commented that she is unbelievable then asked the twins about what their mom is best at can see that he has somewhat feelings for her.  He had alot of scenes sitting quietly and thinking, maybe sorting out affairs of the heart.

Bon knows what it is like to lose someone tragically so he felt sympathy for AR losing her husband so suddenly.  That sort of sympathy becomes empathy and empathy becomes love.  ;)

• Like 10

Done episode 8. Whew, Definitely best episode so far. :thumbsup:

I was LMAO during the  car scene with KB and AR, then LOL when JT called RDW cutie, then  him panicking when  J Internatrional was exposed and he's running scared. The I was luvs  the scenes towards the end, the running scene inside Star Towers building. then the car chase, really good scenes, then Bon.. wow.. how can he look dapper and cool eve even when running look so good in all black, then him in the middle of the road being trapped by the NIS  and other side the bad guys! the only option is to jump into the bridge! Awesome  Bon... Remember the name it's Bon.. Kim Bon!

James Bond who? I only know  Kim Bon! :D:lol:

AR is sooo good sleuth! Found out away to know their secret. Good acting too! JYT is sooooo hahaha that Son Ho Jun. Thumbs to him too. And nd SJS so fit and sexy at his age.. I like more running chase scenes.

If this was Kim Moo Yul, I'd be drooling for sure.but So Ji Sub is  good with stamina  and that jump. He's fit.  The last time I like an actor jumping of a bridge looking cool and awesome is that of Kimura Takuya (from his drama Bodyguard). SJS gets that thumbs up from me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1