Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

I doubt Nam Gyu Ri (Candy) will appear again, after all this is what cameo is about - they only make a brief appearance. If they wanted to her to appear later in the show, they’d probably cast someone else. I think Bon and AR’s relationship is already as complicated as it is because of AR’s husband death. It’s not easy to overcome your loved one’s death and open your heart to someone else, even if that someone looks like a walking Adonis LOL. But I have to say I’ll be pretty disappointed if we don’t get a single kiss :(

Anyway, there are two scenes I’m looking forward to. 

1) AR getting a makeover and Bon staring at her moon-eyed :D Well, I’m anticipating a makeover because per k-drama rules when a female lead has a perm she always gets a makeover.

2) AR seeing Bon in his full spy mode fighting and being cool and suave! I want her to discover a different side of him.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, aisling said:

Anyway, there are two scenes I’m looking forward to. 

1) AR getting a makeover and Bon staring at her moon-eyed :D Well, I’m anticipating a makeover because per k-drama rules when a female lead has a perm she always gets a makeover.

2) AR seeing Bon in his full spy mode fighting and being cool and suave! I want her to discover a different side of him.

This show will become a horror drama if Bon will perm his hair. k5406.gif

Related image

The writer is fond of meta-cameos so this is not far from  happening evil smile onion head

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

D77527D7-6C87-4A6C-B61A-25407599E3C4.gif

Kang Ki Young is one of the funniest actors out there. He always elevate his characters no matter how minor they are. I wonder if Bon has slipped or he was just automatically replying “yes”. B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

Actually, I think he doesn't know why he is acting this way too. Haha....

zaBl8g.gif

PS. Does the Quiznos shop only play BTS songs. Daebak.

OMO....memories of My Name is Kim Sam Soon came back when I heard the song!

rOcEzp.png

For those of you too young to remember - another must watch drama

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

@aisling I'll ditch my husband right away if someone look like So Ji Sub propose me :lol::tounge_xd:

@Dramanoona no wonder the song sound very familiar. I cant stop laughing so hard watching that scene. seriously, where do they get the idea for that scene?? :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Just finished watching episode 12 and I'm so sad with that ending and with the preview. I knew this would happen but not so fast. I thought that he would explain everything to her but it looks like he won't. I'm heartbroken.

21 hours ago, RobinM said:

This is actually great! It’s so much the better that the inevitable separation angst happens this early than say episode 13 with getting back together the last 20 min of episode 16.This way  They will come together again and then have plenty of episodes to form a satisfying relationship and family unit, plus wrap the spy/espionage storyline up cleanly. 

This comment made me feel better. You're absolutely right!

I'm sure things will end up great in the end. And I really hope we get to see a least one kiss between AR and KB.

• Like 8

Resultado de imagem para terius behind me poster

This poster right here always makes me suspect if AR will ever enter in the spy world as an agent.  The way she's dressed here always gives me this feeling, I don't know how to explain...

Maybe I'm just dreaming but I think I'd be really nice if this would happen.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

This poster right here always makes me suspect if AR will ever enter in the spy world as an agent.  The way she's dressed here always gives me this feeling, I don't know how to explain...

Maybe I'm just dreaming but I think I'd be really nice if this would happen.

I also think AR would be part of the spy team later. She has qualifications too - she was an IT programmer, she is very inquisitive, very strong to a certain point but she is just lack of training and direction..hehehe

Have anyone of you ever seen this US 80's show called Scarecrow and Mrs. King? This drama has the same vibe as that show. But it took that show, I think, about 4 seasons before Mrs King decided she has feelings for Scarecrow..hahaha

(for those who wonder, yes, I do watched 80s US shows a lot..for me shows from that era are mostly original in ideas and very interesting, despite my age...hehehe..eg: McGyver, Knight Rider, Airwolf..etc...)

• Like 11

I love this scene so much:joy: when everyone is suspecting him for coming to King's Bag because of he is suspecting something about the store, the real reason is because he wants to meet his ex-secretary. :sweat_smile:  He is hungry too. :joy:

giphy.gif   giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

Child actors play wonderfully! These little ankle biter ...how to translate it... I just want to knock something heavy sometimes )))))) 

From 10ep and buying fish

• Like 4

2 hours ago, paolaadl said:

I thought that, too, because it looks like she is wearing a shoulder holster for a handgun.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Well, I think we will have kiss scene in the middle of series or towards the end. At some point, I think they will be together but one thing I am afraid of is sad ending/open ending. 

I hope the writer will give us a happy ending with KB, AR, and Joon-Joon live happily together. And I want JYT to have happy ending too. He is too adorable to have sad ending. (this is the first time I am falling for the villain) :lol:

I can't imagine this drama having a sad ending, or even an ambiguous ending. It doesn't seem to be that kind of a drama. It's spoofing the spy genre pretty well, and turning upside down a number of tropes from that genre. And, the heavy handed stuff seems to get sacrificed for the humor and the cute. Not that I'm complaining too much about that since I do enjoy the humor and the cute in this drama. 

I'm actually a bit impressed that in the darker scenes, e.g. Deputy Director torturing Terius for information and his subsequent escape, the actors are so committed to them, that it feels like slices from a darker drama rather than interludes between the cute, humorous scenes. And, the edits are deftly handled so that one isn't wondering about getting whiplash, but treating them as the slow reveals that they are.

Having said that, I'm not really anticipating any makeout scenes between Bon and AR, or anything, just a family scene to show that they're coming together as a family for real.

As for JYT, I'm still waiting to figure out what his true role is. If he's the guy ordering hits on people just so that he can make more money, then I'm not so sympathetic to him having a happy ending, regardless of how heo dang and cute he may be. If he's deep deep undercover, or there are extenuating circumstances, or thins are not as they have been made to appear until now, then I'll have more sympathy. He has a lot to make up for, just in terms of kidnapping and tying up AR. :angry:

• Like 13

Finally caught up on this show. I’m surprised it’s less romantic than I expected to be when first hearing about it. I do like the way it is going and our characters. I just hope now that she found out his real name (ugh why is she even listening to her sketchy ex boss anyways?!) that there won’t be any angst or back forth for all of next weeks episodes.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, thistle said:

I thought that, too, because it looks like she is wearing a shoulder holster for a handgun.

Exactly! It was because of this accessory that I thought about that lol

If this was a hidden spoiler so the chances that we get to see Agent Ae Rin are high!

• Like 8

Isn't "Bon" his real name, and the other one a fake he used to live under the radar?

Edited by lilyphenix
Non relevant.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, paolaadl said:

Exactly! It was because of this accessory that I thought about that lol

If this was a hidden spoiler so the chances that we get to see Agent Ae Rin are high!

It's a fairly thin strap for a shoulder holster but I really do like the idea that it hints that AR could become an agent alongside Bon.

• Like 9

I just started watching this show today and I find it extremely satisfying to my taste. I’m currently on episode 6 and I’m actually surprised that I’ve enjoyed every scene in this show so far. The neighborhood network of mostly moms, the NIS group, the family, the connected mystery with the death of husband and the chief of national security to J International, etc. It all just fits together nicely for me. I’m trying to catch up to episode 12 and I hope the story continues as interestingly as it begun. Usually I don’t care for spy stuff (I prefer detective stories) but there’s a mystery to solve here so it has fully engaged my interest on how the agents will discover the truth behind J International and find their internal spy. I must admit though that the kids can be very trying at times.

• Like 11

One more question that yet to be solved is where and who hold the last sticker?? I try to figure out but nothing comes out on my mind.

P/s: btw im not a fan of so ji sub before and im watching this bc of jung in sun actually. And im never find sjs is handsome or cool or whatever even when he's on master sun and oh my venus. But surprisingly in 'terius behind me' my heart skipped a beat whenever he appeared! I cant stop smiling everytime i see him on screen :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4