Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

19 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Oh not him? Is this revealed on latest ep? I havent watch it yet with sub. And as far as i know from previous ep he indeed the one that order killer k around right eventho his major role is a messenger 

No..in the earlier episode, Episode 1..K asked him to look into the driver @ husband who witness the incident of the NIS Director. JYT asked who this person is and K informed him that he killed that witness. JYT was shocked indicating he did not order the murder.  But I am not saying he is not part of the conspiracy. He did hide all the evidence for K especially the CCTV recording. He is still responsible but he was not the one who had the intention to kill the husband in the first place. K made that decision on his own. He is still the villain though for assisting K to hide the evidences but not the main villain.

As for the NIS Director, yes indeed he is the one conveying the message to K about the night's mission. But I think it was in Episode 3 which it was shown that he was also directed by someone else since he called that person "Sir" when he received a call from that person. I think that was when he decided to get that white bag which AR's children spilled juice on later. That sort of implied to me (at least) that he is just a messenger. Someone else gave him the direction and all other directions before that. So, in a way, I saw his role more like a messenger. Still, he is a villain since he is part of the whole process of the murders and missions though he was not the master mind. 

Just for the record, again I am not justifying him and his action. I am just trying to make sense why he is soft towards AR despite his villainous self...hehehe..#justmy2cents..

• Like 11

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

However, I'm still not on board with AR trusting YJT over Bon. I mean, YJT had her kidnapped and tied up, and was threatening her! I don't see how one gets over that, no matter how big a scaredy cat he really turns out to be. That is not normal behavior to kidnap and tie someone up in a deserted warehouse to question them.

This. Exactly this. Bon may not have told her the straight truth about who he is--but she is seriously going to swallow whatever YJT says?? He had her kidnapped and he tied her up, for pity's sake! And she thinks he is more trustworthy than the guy who carried her child to the hospital for suspected appedicitis?? I want to shake her...but I'm going to have to wait for next week.

(I am loving the show, though. Love the interaction between the bag-selling secret agents. Love Terius and the kids. Even though I don't like YJT at all, his interation with AR is kind of funny. And him + Terius + AR is funny and awkward, too.

The one thing that distracts me is that Kandinsky print in YJT's office? I have that in my house. (But I don't sell bags and I am not a bad guy, I promise!)

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Aawww the BTS are so cute. :lol:  How can i hate JYT now?? If he is not super shady, I might ship her with AR. *don't throw tomatoes at me, people!* :lol:

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

If this show stays true to Classic K drama formula she will reappear to cause conflict between the OTP, esp if she was forced to leave him because of orders, she really loves him, we can get back together now ETC. And Bon will have to choose. 

I hope they won't go to that route. <_<  I also agree with @inna75 about Candy. I think she won't be back because the actress is quite popular and she only stated that she will only be cameo. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Love the JTY!  Agreed he kinda cute!!!  

Bought the bags for the sake of GAR!!!  Hahaha!  

When GAR serve Bon with food,  he kinda jealous!!! Hahaha... Can't hate JTY!! :grimace:

Both Bon & JTY fighting to "win" GAR's heart!! 

Just my 2cent of opinion...hehe... 

Nx wk episode, seem sad. Bon can't play with Joon-Joon anymore.. :tears:

Hope only just 1 episode, he can't take care of Joon-Joon... :D

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

This. Exactly this. Bon may not have told her the straight truth about who he is--but she is seriously going to swallow whatever YJT says?? He had her kidnapped and he tied her up, for pity's sake! And she thinks he is more trustworthy than the guy who carried her child to the hospital for suspected appedicitis?? I want to shake her...but I'm going to have to wait for next week.

(I am loving the show, though. Love the interaction between the bag-selling secret agents. Love Terius and the kids. Even though I don't like YJT at all, his interation with AR is kind of funny. And him + Terius + AR is funny and awkward, too.

The one thing that distracts me is that Kandinsky print in YJT's office? I have that in my house. (But I don't sell bags and I am not a bad guy, I promise!)

Yeah   matter no matter how much of a wuss he kidnapped he,tied her ,and integrated her, he committed several crimes.

But I 100% dont think she trust YJT word alone, she did go and ask her boss about his name.

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

But I 100% dont think she trust YJT word alone, she did go and ask her boss about his name.

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

Bon may not have told her the straight truth about who he is--but she is seriously going to swallow whatever YJT says?? He had her kidnapped and he tied her up, for pity's sake! And she thinks he is more trustworthy than the guy who carried her child to the hospital for suspected appedicitis?? I want to shake her...but I'm going to have to wait for next week.

Yes agree with @dramaninja. She even said to her self that 'bon wouldnt do that' (during her walk to home) after hearing what jyt said to her. What made she end up believing jyt is when bon gave that bag to her and she remember the hacker boy mentioned earlier that the bag was stolen and jyt also said he is someone with thieves record. So rather than saying she swallowed all of whatever jyt says, i think it's more to the given reasons she started to believe jyt. And that call from agent yoo add more to the suspicious she currently have towards bon. So in my point of view, it even doesnt make sense if aerin choose to just let bon go like that knowing all of that facts right.

And like @dramaninja said, she even verified that again by asking who is bon real name and unfortunately agent yoo answer to that question doesnt help either.

Im initially worried that i might hate on aerin by watching a raw recap yesterday but after watching eng sub just now, i get why aerin jump into that conclusion. Anyway, we gotta see how bon explain to her next week abt the whole situation but i also hope she wont act too rashly even after bon had gave his explanation.

P/s: does anyone know if that terius doll is made for this drama or it alr exists even before this drama??  

• Like 9

Just finished watching the episodes and it's soo hard to take that Ae Rin is soo naive and Bon can't tell her anything in order to protect her and the twins. :( I just hope he comes up with a good excuse to keep her safe and have her start believing and trusting in him. I do not like in the preview that she tells him to stop babysitting the twins. It's going to break his heart and the twins. They build up such good connection with each other.

I swear that JYT whatever former CEO is hilarious, but man he can be annoying. Lol! I keep having this feeling that he is the one who shot Bon, but because both guys didn't see each other's faces. Since JYT is the middleman of doing all the importing and exporting of the bags, he got plastic surgery done to not be recognized. (Just a guess)

That how gold clover was a huge thing! Like when it came up and I saw the deputy director had it, too, it was a moment of :astonished::astonished: Now we shall see what happens next week.

• Like 10

I am with @dramaninja and @galaxy97 - JYT provided her with some information which she wasn't convinced of but the circumstances (thief and bag stolen) presented to her seeded the doubt in her mind.  You can't have doubts about the sitter of your children, especially if they spend lots of time alone with them unsupervised.  So until Bon provides valid information to dispell those doubts in her mind, she won't be letting him back into her home/near her children (better safe than sorry).

@galaxy97 what Terius doll?  The pig that the little girl is besotted with?  I think it's a real thing?  Someone who knows needs to verify. :)

Maybe Candy really did die if the actress only had a cameo like @inna75 intimated above.  Still lady in red shoes seems to be quite pivotal so unless she's one of the ahjummas or the lady boss in NIS (plausible I guess coz she's wearing the same gold clover pin/button) it's strange to throw another character into the plot now so late in the piece (possible I guess) without having introduced her already.  We'll find out soon enough.  It would create tension in Bon's world for sure if his old flame reappears.

As for the drop in ratings, it could be because of the new drama that premiered week ago (100 million stars from the sky) in the same time slot as Terius.

EDIT- also as an aside, I am glad they dropped the whole North South issue which was hinted at in the beginning and went with the Gold Clover route given the delicate real life political climate now.  Prometheus lost its main lady lead a few days ago (production has already started) and I think they have a North South tension as a premise as well (can't be sure but it's what's on the grapevine).

• Like 10

Finally got a chance to watching episode 6. It was actually much more full of humor than I had expected, really other than the flashback scenes and the ending scene where AR asks Terius what his true identity is.

One of the things that this drama seems to be doing is giving us plenty of red herrings. For instance, is the Deputy Director of NIS really dirty? She can be mean, manipulative, and ambitious. I hated her for taking Terius right after the operation that saved his life to be tortured for information on suspicions of treason. And, of course, she's wearing the gold clover. Though, that would be so brazenly arrogant of her to wear the gold clover to work, if she actually knows what it stands for. I could almost see that the shop was having a bit of fun at her expense to allow her to buy their shirts with the gold clover buttons when she works for the NIS.

As always, I loved the scenes of Bon and the Twins. @LyraYoo's post showing Before/After is perfect in showing the way Bon's interactions with Joon-Joon have changed.  Thanks @LyraYoo!

I actually also love the KIS as well as the Yoon/Hacker combo. I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the Director himself, though, and wouldn't be surprised if he himself was the mole.

What's unfortunately uneven for me is the nascent love triangle between Bon, AR, and JYT. It has its funny moments, but it doesn't quite click for me. Anyway, I guess it hasn't really progressed to a love triangle, so should I be calling it a trust triangle instead? Anyway, I see the conflict coming and am curious about how it'll develop and/or defuse.

This episode had a lot of the elements I really like, and yet, it doesn't feel as if there was much progress going on. Perhaps it's because it's full of flashbacks as well the breather taken for the trust triangle issue.  Unfortunately, at this point, the scenes I so adore with Bon and the Twins, KIS, etc., doesn't seem to be moving the story forward so much as it does give us some cute and some humor. I think I'm actually ready to have some significant progression on finding out more about the bad guys, as in who are the bad guys, or perhaps that should be which are the bad guys and who do they work for?

One more observation, though, and it's probably because I've been watching some of the BTS for this drama. The affection that Bon feels for Joon-Joon feels very real, and his little movements around them, such as his patting their heads or his quick head checks to see where they are, convey an affection and caring which feel like natural responses and actions rather than acts which require pre-thought, if that makes sense.  I have to admit it makes me all gooey inside any time I see Bon and the Twins now. :wub:

Almost more than when I see his hard body and lightning-fast fighting skills. Though, if the drama is going to give us more an service int he way of shower/work out scenes, I wouldn't protest. :D

• Like 12

I just finish watching episode 6 and cannot help myself laugh so hard. The part where Bon jumped on Ae Rin and bonding time with Sang Ryeol. OMG!! This drama really one of a kind. I am kinda sad at the ending of episode 6 when Ae Rin found out about Bon fake identity but I do not want to speculate yet. Just wait and see for the next episode.

BTW, the BTS really funny. How can I hate JYT?? He's not our typical villain in K drama :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

I think everyone's view about what they think should be the appropriate reaction for AR in the last part of yesterday's episode and the preview are justifiable. For those who are thinking like a mother, would think that AR's decision to not allow Bon to babysit her children, at least until she can be sure she can trust him again is justifiable (like I am). Those who see from Bon's point of view that AR should never trusted JYT ever since the kidnapping incident is also justifiable (like I am too) and those who think that AR is actually contemplating to either believed JYT who showed her the evidence and the pieces of info she had about Bon as well as all the things that Bon had done for her and her kids so far is also justifiable too (like I am too..hehehe..see, I dont think any of the views are wrong. It is just from which point of view each of us are thinking. That's all)..but moving forward, it will be up to the Writer of which point of view would she/ he used to justify AR's decision in the next episode.

BUT, after binge-watching the last 6 episodes again the whole morning (today is my day off, so I had the luxury of time to do so..hehehe), I predicted that this will be temporary. For two reasons:

1. AR could never ignore the bond Bon had with the kids. For some reason, I think the kids would be the one convincing her to trust him again. After all, kids' instinct is far more sincere since they are yet to be clouded with doubts. I think the kids would use their persuasive way (the way when they tried to get her to buy the fish) to get Bon to babysit them again. 

2. AR is shown as someone who maybe naive but very determine to find out things when she sets her mind to (in other words, stubborn..hehehe). I think eventually she will want to find out about Bon herself through her KIS friends despite Yoo's attempt to dissuade her by confirming the fake identity. She is the type to also admit she made mistakes (like when she realised how her late husband had a hard time at work) and she does have strong mind. Hence, these parts  of her character would induce her to find out more about Bon or persuade Bon to open up to her. And based on all the episodes so far, Bon has actually open up to her bit by bit. He was invisible for 3 years but because of her, he opened up about his thoughts (though not all yet) and also open his apartment to her and her family.  I dont think Bon will tell her everything yet but he will at least open up to who JYT is and how he is related to the whole incident. I dont know how the Writer will do it, though but from what I gather, the Writer seemed to like simple solutions (The Occam's Razor Principle)

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, junejungki said:

BTW, the BTS really funny. How can I hate JYT?? He's not our typical villain in K drama :D

I hope someone can sub this bts. I watched it but i dont get a slight idea why he keep laughing and what he is even saying. And that aerin's straw. Why he picked that up and use that to drink that hot coffee. I dont think it was a part of the scene lol

• Like 9

I've become a sort of expert in seeing things in dramas after watching My Mister....lol....

Look at the sign that the KIS unnie is making behind Ae Rin!!

43788735_10156353539485412_3443647032097

Then she switches it up a bit...

43678715_10156353539680412_2892973877619

She has seen the potential love in the air!! Even if episode 6 ended with Ae Rin feeling betrayed, and episode seven looks grim, I expect a romantic ending. With a kiss!!

I was excited for this drama, but kinda scared because it is on MBC, a channel that has suffered from a poor catalogue of dramas in the recent past. It has exceeded my expectations tho. A fun drama with neighbourhood mystery and international spy/espionage/conspiracy stuff thrown in there. Action doesn't overshadow the Comedy, and the Comedy doesn't overshadow the Action. Everyone is delivering on their part, but seeing SJS with those children is squeezing my ovaries!!

I also wondered how the two leads would pull of a romance, especially seeing their age gap. I didn't want someone who looks and acts too young, but Ae Rin's "basic mom" look, the lack of flashiness in their dressing just makes them look good together! Plus, he's good with her kids, so I am convinced they must be a family!! I can't wait for their kiss! (It better sizzle like what's happening on Devilish Joy)

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

I can't wait for their kiss!

Will there even be a kiss...? :( hmm i want it as well but judging from the situation, seems like even if they end up together, we might get a hug only i think.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

OMG That pigus doll and parody trailer :lol: Can I have one??? Why so cuteeee

14 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Will there even be a kiss...? :( hmm i want it as well but judging from the situation, seems like even if they end up together, we might get a hug only i think.

Well, I think we will have kiss scene in the middle of series or towards the end. At some point, I think they will be together but one thing I am afraid of is sad ending/open ending. 

I hope the writer will give us a happy ending with KB, AR, and Joon-Joon live happily together. And I want JYT to have happy ending too. He is too adorable to have sad ending. (this is the first time I am falling for the villain) :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I am sure this drama will have a happy ending. The production team owe us a full version of the nose kisses! If we see the before-after of playing on slides, we shall also see the before-after of nose kisses! :D

@supergal99 thanks for digging up info on Pigeus for us!! Good spy work! Giving you a heart sticker :heart: Don't worry, it's pure sticker. No chip inside to track you down or eavesdrop on you ;)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

She gave gifts to fellow actors and  staff :blush:

127266_53820_200.jpeg 

• Like 13

On my oath... PIGUS... I want one now... :wub::lol: Do they come as a boxed set family? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6