Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I won't. She's only acting as a mother. After all it is "proven" that Bon lied to her on certain things, as for JYT, he kidnapped her but asked her valid questions to which she is "guilty-as-charged"... so yeah... I guess it's harder to trust Bon for the time being. 

28 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yep no problem with that.

She going to go back to trusting him pretty quickly though I think, everyone seems to  like him now including her kids.She going to do her usual spy stuff to fine out more about him.

I don't dislike AR either, and I think most viewers would understand that AR as a mom, especially a single mom, has to be extra cautious on behalf of her kids. AR has been thinking that Bon is a bit mysterious, and having his identity questioned is bound to give her second thoughts. However, she's seen how good Bon is with her kids and how well her kids respond to him, and that isn't faked.

I agree with @dramaninja's idea that AR or AR with KIS are going to do their supersleuthing to find out more about Bon. :) Once they do, I want them to be a team to bring down the people who are sabotaging the Republic of Korea, whether that's Lucas Con or J International or whatever. 

I'm still confused as to what YJT truly is. He's definitely a different kind of villain, and a bit "heo dang", if you ask me.

However, I'm still not on board with AR trusting YJT over Bon. I mean, YJT had her kidnapped and tied up, and was threatening her! I don't see how one gets over that, no matter how big a scaredy cat he really turns out to be. That is not normal behavior to kidnap and tie someone up in a deserted warehouse to question them.

• Like 12

@stroppyse

I agree that YJT is an unusual villain...but based on his reactions and such...I have a feeling that he is not the main bad guy, more like a middle mad that was chosen because of image...which is apparently all he has as he is a bit scaredy cat. 

I think AR does not trust YJT because of the constant evidence that he is good with her kids and likes them, but YJT has put a seed of doubt in her mind about who Bon is. Also, the fact that he turned around when she said the name at the end, I don't think it means anything, I think the drama people are wanting to create some good tension so that we will come back and view the next episode next week. But Bon does have to answer some questions.  But we can't say that in the preview she was asking Bon specifically to say away from the kids...It may be a line that is referenced to someone else as we did not see who she was talking to. It is all about the editing there. 

But with TJY...I do not think that he likes her exactly, I think he finds her interesting and has a underlying motive to get her working with him again. But he is too much of a jerk and full of himself in my opinion to win AR over. It could be that in his own way he is trying to keep her from either A] keep her from getting killed cause she went into the room or B] he is worried that she will be a leak. Either way, I think it is partly his self interest at heart here.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I hope they will solve it quickly and have them working together to take down the bad guy. 

But, don’t be too harsh with YJT :tounge_wink:

Btw, is YJT falling for AR too?

Who wouldn't?

I noticed that he liked her at their first meeting.

Honestly, I love that guy. He shouldn't be a villain. 

She is a very charming lady. Terius is already in deep richard shyte:P

Notice the way he was admiring her and the children running around his chair in his apartment?

Man is so lonely. I feel for him.

It can be very lonely out there in the mist of plenty.

• Like 9

I say I seem to be distracted by wanting SJS to have kids. And appear on Superman returns. Vs Kim Bon the NIS guy have his romance and kids.

We sure SJS doesnt have a girlfriend and is wanting to spring a sudden wedding announcement and baby? Guess he won't with the drama on. But darn, he is playing daddy better than a romantic male lead.

He, SJS really seems comfortable being a father. I mean super natural. Or is it the children being fantastic actors. Are the 2 kids related?

I am currently not even interested in any NIS business. And just want the kids. And the KIS gang.

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

Dang tonight's episode :heartbreak:

The ending!! AR looks so hurt and angry when she found out.

I'm sure there's a story behind that name, Wang Jeong Nam.

Next week looks intense :tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

He just going to have to tell her the full truth I think.

Also if he was some mast criminal he would not let her listen to his phone call lol

That idiot YJT has no idea what he is getting into.

Poor Bon is going to be misunderstood for some type of thief when he live a hard life.

I dont think it last that though she knows how good of a person he is juts gong by his actions, he prove that most of all with running  her kids to the hospital.

But something strange with the preview she told him he does not have to babysit no more not in a anger tone or anything she didn't even look upset.

• Like 7

Wang Jeong Nam - they found that name on his apartment lease contract, right? I think his real name is Kim Bon but he used someone else’s identity to lease that apartment. And the identity he used happened to be a thief?

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, aisling said:

Wang Jeong Nam - they found that name on his apartment lease contract, right? I think his real name is Kim Bon but he used someone else’s identity to lease that apartment. And the identity he used happened to be a thief?

It does make sense and from the preview terius even said something like 'trust me. my name is kim bon is the truth'. So i dont think he is lying here as he said it earnestly.

Btw the ratings drop to 8.8% :( i hope it wont drop much further

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, aisling said:

Yes.  JYT (YJT - which is right?  I get confused with Korean names :lol:. We seem to be using it interchangeably but I think everyone knows who we are referring to so doesn't matter) found the lease agreement for Bon's apartment plus the fact that he's had 6 previous criminal convictions for theft.  So when AeRin saw the bag that was supposedly 'stolen' from King's Bag presented to her by Bon you could sense the fear in her demeanour as she put all the pieces together...then when he gets the call from her boss, it just further complicated things for her.  Distrust has now crept into their relationship, so she has no option but to deny him rights to her children (every mumma bear would do this - totally rational).  I am wondering if it's a fake identity (he does have multiple passports ala Jason Bourne) or if he conveniently assumed the identity of WJN who was temporarily in prison or something... I don't think Bon himself had a criminal past...

Some things of note in Ep 11 and 12

The title of Episode 11 - The Bon Identity :lol: (Jason Bourne with a twist)

He visits an actual fortune teller to get the fortunes for those 3 (AR's friends) who had asked him to give them an answer.  Also conveniently using it as a cover (he used to work there) to explain his 'supernatural' fortune telling abilities to AR's man Friend.

His rather lame excuse for pouncing on AR (straight out of a movie scene :lol:) - I saw a bee hovering around you... Totally rational thing to do.... NOT.

How the kids depicted Bon - Thunder Man... I like how the writer used the children's recounting of his bullet wound and his Jason Bourne like abilities were used as a backdrop to the gory intense scenes played out in Poland... It lightens it significantly when seen through the innocent eyes of a child.

High Priestess card with coordinates for Kings Castle Apartment?  Woman in red shoes?  Perhaps she will move into Kings Castle?  Did Candy really die?  The whole plot to kill her was to destabilise North South relations and not one where the North was trying to retain her?  Gold Clover Organisation was behind it.  I need to rewatch that scene where Bon recounts those details to make sense of it coz the government purchase of planes (switch of model) has to play some part in it - a detail picked up by AR's man Friend.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Just like how the profile of AR was made by her new boss, KB also did that naturally since he's hiding. And that fake profile is what JYT had on his table. I am sure KB will come up with a valid excuse about the man's name under his apartment leasing agreement. 

But until AR understand/heard the excuse.. Her reaction to distrust KB in taking care of J-J is natural for a mom. 

As for the call of her boss to KB, i think this is an opportunity for the KIS guy to remember somehow that she is "dating" KB.. I still think KB real identity will not come out this early. 

I am more curious as to who is the lady in red heels.. She could be 1 of the kis mom.. Coz that will be a real twist IMO, which kdramaland is known for. 

• Like 7

Im wondering where the KIS gang questioning KB. So many books at that place.

And SJS, my God. This is the first time i saw him with lipstick/ red color on his lips. Cant barely watch it, hahaha.

Actually now that it's not a North-South battle and some other corporation behind it, I am wondering if Candy was in on it.  Her death was faked to destabilise North South relations and she is in fact the High Priestess (the woman in red stilettos:o).  That would be a punch in Bon's guts. 

• Like 10

If this show stays true to Classic K drama formula she will reappear to cause conflict between the OTP, esp if she was forced to leave him because of orders, she really loves him, we can get back together now ETC. And Bon will have to choose. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, RobinM said:

If this show stays true to Classic K drama formula she will reappear to cause conflict between the OTP, esp if she was forced to leave him because of orders, she really loves him, we can get back together now ETC. And Bon will have to choose. 

Yup think so too. Some of the person here including me have discussed abt this before (we put it in spoiler mode). at that time we just guessing based on the real manga of candy and terius where the candy choose to leave terius bc his former love with disability come back. So the old candy might come back while using chairwheels (sorta) and aerin (new candy) decided to leave him for her. Maybe... 

But honestly i hope the drama wont go that way. I just hate when male lead have to decide who to choose at the end and so on..

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:blush: pardon me...i wanna go join them ...heee:P

*superman pose*

BEFORE                                                                                                                  AFTER

tumblr_pft8sbsKdV1vpmpmko6_r2_400.gifOrZUYFi.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Boy, I thought my Korean was that bad since I only understood pieces of the conversation here and there when I watched live last night. :sweatingbullets:..But I guess I understood more than I know since the last recapped was correct (after I watched it again with subbed). And that actually make me feel relieved. At least we know that what JYT had about Bon is just his fake identity or false identity that NIS had about him to alert the relevant authority to catch him in whatever means they can (I was worried last night that I might be wrong)

Anyway, I agree with some of you, I don't blame AR for believing JYT at that point. It's not she wants to believed him all of sudden but the circumstances seemed to point towards that way. It was the hacker boy who told her that the bag was stolen earlier (kinda justified that he might be a bag thief). Apart from looking back when she called by his assumed name, the doubtful questions asked by Yoo earlier, the fancy car with babysitter allowance, the fact she knows nothing about him, the minimal lifestyle, the fact that he was always out at night (they met few times at night and he kept telling her he went out to do some recycling) - all those add up to her suspicion. If I was her, I would have the same doubt. At first, I did have this thought that AR could have just ignore all these sudden facts and focus on the facts that Bon was always there for her and her kids, but the idea that Bon might be an international thief and a wanted man is not exactly comforting for her to ignore them altogether. So, yes, I can understand AR's worries and disappointment. BUT..I hope in the next episodes, Bon would have the chance to explain away all the suspicions ( for some reason, to me, it seems easier to explain that he is not an international thief than to explain he is an ex-NIS agent who is MIA and a suspect for treason, right?)

I also agree that it is good that such revelation occurs at earlier stage. At least we get that out because the biggest revelation is yet to come and it is not about his identity. It is about the fact that her husband died for witnessing something dangerous and the fact that something dangerous had something to do with the organisation that Bon is attached to. I am more worried about that. AR seemed to be able to move on rather well, with the thought that her husband died of natural death, though she had some suspicion. But if she found out that her husband had a cheated death and Bon is part of the organisation who is responsible for this, I dont know how she would react. Is she going to feel guilty? Is she going to brave through it? Will she be ok knowing about Bon's real identity later and his relation to NIS? Will she be ok knowing that Bon is doing all these to avenge the same killer who killed his first love? These are all the questions that kinda worries me right now. What even worries me is the fact that we might not have the same moments (the feel good moments) we had in the first 4 episodes because of the revelation.

So, I like to reiterate here again..to PD nim and Writer Nim, if you guys are lurking here, whatever you want to do for the next few episodes, please just make sure, we still have all those feel good moments between Bon with the kids, AR and the KIS team in every episode..please..jeball..if that is not much to ask..:D..you guys have spoilt us with all those moments. So we want more of them..please (at least I do..hehehe). Though, I am very sure, the KIS team would have a bigger role later on in catching the culprits, so we will still have their moments.

As for JYT, i kinda agree with some views about him being a cute culprit..hahaha.. And I also think he is not the biggest villain. He is just the middle messenger. I  too think he had fallen for AR after he saw the efforts she made in analysing about his food preferences. She is rather intriguing in that sense, probably unlike all other women he had met before. And whenever he and his hunchman/ bodyguard is in the scene, I don't feel threaten by them..hahaha.. I felt that, eventually, he will be protecting her too, in his own way. Yes, he did kill people but he could have just killed AR in cold blood, knowing that AR sneaked into his secret room. Whether she knows the detail or not. If he is a cold blood killer, he could have just killed her and staged her death as accident. No one would be suspicious. After all he is that rich to do that (if he can buy the whole store means he is VERY RICH. By the way, I did checked out the bags by ROSA.K, they are not exactly cheap...hehehe..will check them out later if I ever go to Seoul again..hahaha). And he did not order the murder for her husband, and the murder of the NIS Director was actually directed by someone else. He was the messenger. Not trying to justify his action but just stating the fact that he is not the main villain and not without conscience. There is someone else who is more dangerous than him. He has the same vibe as the gang leader in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon..hehehe. 

One interesting fact, though, I like to state here. AR is one lucky woman despite her misfortune about her husband and work. She has so many people protecting her and her kids...the KIS team, Bon, her neighbors and now (indirectly) the NIS team too and also (indirectly again) JYT too...hehehe..I dont think she could ever imagine that an ordinary use-to-be housewife woman like her has so many people interested about her...:D

And one more fact, Bon IS falling for her..big time...hehehe :love:

Btw, I dont think Candy is alive because the actress playing that role did mention in some article that she was grateful to the PD nim for giving her  a chance to CAMEO in this drama in Poland, implying she only had very limited role in the drama. BUT, I am not surprise if the role is given to another actress later to reprise as CANDY who had plastic surgery so that Bon and the NIS team would not recognise her once she is back in S. Korea..just maybe..just my 2cents..

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, inna75 said:

And he did not order the murder for her husband,

Oh not him? Is this revealed on latest ep? I havent watch it yet with sub. And as far as i know from previous ep he indeed the one that order killer k around right eventho his major role is a messenger 

• Like 7