Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

Ok , I’m not sure what happened, missed about 15 mins -

but he gave her a bag as a gift to thank her - the very one she asked Yoo about earlier in the shop  . She felt weird . How would he know this is the bag she likes . She think of what JYT told him about Terius ; (.he thought she was feeling moved by the gesture .)   She thinks of how he mysteriously appeared to save her before this . Then a call comes in on Terius phone . AeRin answers it & puts it on speaker . Yoo at the other end asking how AeRin likes the bag ? She ask him - how you know my boss ? She’s confused & scared - who are you ????

Ub7cheV.png

- ends- 

omg ! Terius won’t be able to hide his real identity from her for long 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 10

The last part, I think JYT informed Ae Rin who KB is..his real name and some info. At first she did not believe him. But when Yoo called KB at the same time she got the bag, she was shocked. I think JYT said something that KB is no different than him, part of a gang or secret organisation. I dont think JYT knew who KB exactly is. 

Okay..today's ending sadden me. I dont think we will get all those moments KB had with the kids anymore (which I love so much!..huhuhu) since Ae Rin seemed not to trust him now (based on the preview, I think she asked him not to babysit anymore). I think the dynamic of the drama will shift now. I think KB will still protect her but from afar. I know, at one point Ae Rin will accept him again but the process to go there will not be the same as all the moments they had together (as potential couple and family) like we have seen in the last 5 episodes. But then again, this is only episode 6. I hope both Writer nim and PD will use their 'magic' to create those moments again..jeball..

BTW, my favorite scenes are when Bon with the kids, Bon with Ae Rin, Bon with the kids AND Ae Rin as well as Bon with the KIS team. I hope every episode we got to see all these moments again and again, apart from catching the bad guys..hehehe

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ok , I’m not sure what happened, missed about 15 mins -

but he gave her a bag as a gift to thank her - the very one she asked Yoo about earlier in the shop  . She felt weird . How would he know this is the bag she likes . She think of what JYT told him about Terius ; (.he thought she was feeling moved by the gesture .)   She thinks of how he mysteriously appeared to save her before this . Then a call comes in on Terius phone . AeRin answers it & puts it on speaker . Yoo at the other end asking how AeRin likes the bag ? She ask him - how you know my boss ? She’s confused & scared - who are you ????

- ends- 

omg ! Terius won’t be able to hide his real identity from her for long 

Couldn't hold it it anymore and watched the clips on Youtube and reading recaps. 

His identity won't be a secret for long. She's going to find out eventually. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, inna75 said:

Okay..today's ending sadden me. I dont think we will get all those moments KB had with the kids anymore (which I love so much!..huhuhu) since Ae Rin seemed not to trust him now (based on the preview, I think she asked him not to babysit anymore). I think the dynamic of the drama will shift now. I think KB will still protect her but from afar. I know, at one point Ae Rin will accept him again but the process to go there will not be the same as all the moments they had together (as potential couple and family) like we have seen in the last 5 episodes. But then again, this is only episode 6. I hope both Writer nim and PD will use their 'magic' to create those moments again..jeball..

Sobssss....I did not see that coming so soon. The kids are going to be so disappointed though. They see him as some superhero

@turtle0217argghhh the look of distrust on her face.  And she calls his real name -  Wong Jung Nam - shi ....his heart dropped ( as did mine )

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Man I feel so bad for Terius  you can tell he loves his makeshift family,eh is already a really good father.

The kids will 100% want to see him everyday.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Sad preview.

Yoo: Don’t be involved with that woman any more. You’ll only ruin the job, and you’ll get hurt as well.
YJT: I’m seeing Wang Jung Nam-sshi in a place like this!
AR: My babysitter, between Kim Bon and Wang Jung Nam, what is his real name?
Yoo: Wang Jung Nam.
YJT: Because I know your real name, does it annoy you?
Bon: That my name is Kim Bon is the truth. Please believe me.
AR: From today, you don’t have to take care of Joon Soo and Joon Hee.

I hope she changes her mind about trusting Bon. She should be able to see that he really cares about Joon-Joon. Of course, now we are left with the mystery of Bon's name. It seems as if Wang Jung Nam is an identity he has used in the past, but perhaps that was an assumed identity. Yoo has no reason to tell AR the truth either.

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

32 minutes ago, inna75 said:

The last part, I think JYT informed Ae Rin who KB is..his real name and some info. At first she did not believe him. But when Yoo called KB at the same time she got the bag, she was shocked. I think JYT said something that KB is no different than him, part of a gang or secret organisation. I dont think JYT knew who KB exactly is. 

BTW, my favorite scenes are when Bon with the kids, Bon with Ae Rin, Bon with the kids AND Ae Rin as well as Bon with the KIS team. I hope every episode we got to see all these moments again and again, apart from catching the bad guys..hehehe

Whaat?? It’s only ep 6 and there are already some trouble for AR and KB’s relationship?? I need more of them and Joon-Joon moments. :bawling: We finally get to see happy KB with the kids and AR, I don’t want him to be alone again.

I know I should’ve hated that JYT but he is too adorable to be the villain in this story. How can someone be that shady but adorable at the same time?? :lol: I laughed so hard when he startled because of his own henchman. 

So, for Terius’s flashback, his boss, the woman agent, was behind everything? She was the evil one? :tired: omooo....

Can I have the next episode like, right now????

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, annie1234 said:

Whaat?? It’s only ep 6 and there are already some trouble for AR and KB’s relationship?? I need more of them and Joon-Joon moments. :bawling: We finally get to see happy KB with the kids and AR, I don’t want him to be alone again.

I know I should’ve hated that JYT but he is too adorable to be the villain in this story. How can someone be that shady but adorable at the same time?? :lol: I laughed so hard when he startled because of his own henchman. 

So, for Terius’s flashback, his boss, the woman agent, was behind everything? She was the evil one? :tired: omooo....

Can I have the next episode like, right now????

Nah its a good thing to happen this early,since it would be much worse if it towards the end .

• Like 6

Just now, dramaninja said:

Nah its a good thing to happen this early,since it would be much worse if it towards the end .

I hope they will solve it quickly and have them working together to take down the bad guy. 

But, don’t be too harsh with YJT :tounge_wink:

Btw, is YJT falling for AR too?

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I think that the preview is a bit of a red herring as thus far the previews have been slightly deceptive about what is going to happen next in the story. So while they are going to be separate for a while, I am sure that they will get back together again.

• Like 8

This is actually great! It’s so much the better that the inevitable separation angst happens this early than say episode 13 with getting back together the last 20 min of episode 16.This way  They will come together again and then have plenty of episodes to form a satisfying relationship and family unit, plus wrap the spy/espionage storyline up cleanly. 

• Like 11

Oh no.. seem like people will hate aerin after this bc she's trusting her boss who once abducted her over terius who is always there protecting her and babysit her children :bawling: i hope people wont throw their hate too much on aerin. Pretty sure she had give a lot of thought before making that decision right..hmm

• Like 5

I knew it! Last night's episode was too sweet and we have to have the storm now.... but like others said, better to have it now, because we need to see them get together and solve the mystery of the mole, or whatever it is...

I am worried about the photo of Bon with the kids... If that gets to the NIS, they might target the kids in order to bring Terius in :unsure: Please PD-nim, I don't want to see the adults working together to rescue the kids... don't even go near that kind of plot please...

49 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Btw, is YJT falling for AR too?

I very much think so. Why would he, of that status, that position, come looking for her? Almost like begging her to go back and work for him. And buying all the bags for her? LOL, AR should be given the award of Employee of the Week by King's Bag :lol: Sold out for two days straight!

1 hour ago, inna75 said:

Mine too :D

6 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Oh no.. seem like people will hate aerin after this bc she's trusting her boss who once abducter her over terius who is always there protecting her and babysit her children :bawling: i hope people wont throw their hate too much on aerin. Pretty sure she had give a lot of thought before making that decision right..hmm

I won't. She's only acting as a mother. After all it is "proven" that Bon lied to her on certain things, as for JYT, he kidnapped her but asked her valid questions to which she is "guilty-as-charged"... so yeah... I guess it's harder to trust Bon for the time being.

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I knew it! Last night's episode was too sweet and we have to have the storm now.... but like others said, better to have it now, because we need to see them get together and solve the mystery of the mole, or whatever it is...

I am worried about the photo of Bon with the kids... If that gets to the NIS, they might target the kids in order to bring Terius in :unsure: Please PD-nim, I don't want to see the adults working together to rescue the kids... don't even go near that kind of plot please...

I very much think so. Why would he, of that status, that position, come looking for her? Almost like begging her to go back and work for him. And buying all the bags for her? LOL, AR should be given the award of Employee of the Week by King's Bag :lol: Sold out for two days straight!

Mine too :D

I won't. She's only acting as a mother. After all it is "proven" that Bon lied to her on certain things, as for JYT, he kidnapped her but asked her valid questions to which she is "guilty-as-charged"... so yeah... I guess it's harder to trust Bon for the time being.

I mean he kidnapped her in how can anyone trust anything he says at all ever?

Drama logic is really terrible sometimes.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

At the end of the day Ae Rin is a mother first. Her kids are her priority. If she has any doubts about about Bon at all she is right to act on them. If Fangirls who only see hawt Oppa will hate on her for that that’s there issue. 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, RobinM said:

At the end of the day Ae Rin is a mother first. Her kids are her priority. If she has any doubts about about Bon at all she is right to act on them. If Fangirls who only see hawt Oppa will hate on her for that that’s there issue. 

Yep no problem with that.

She going to go back to trusting him pretty quickly though I think, everyone seems to  like him now including her kids.She going to do her usual spy stuff to fine out more about him.

• Like 9