Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

1 hour ago, darr said:

Kidnapping gone wrong:lol::lol:

I should hate this second lead but he is such a wussie:lol:

And our heroine, no comment:lol:

Our second lead is actually such a chicken gangster.  He pushed Ae Rin to inspect what is going on outside. :lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

39 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Our second lead is actually such a chicken gangster.  He pushed Ae Rin to inspect what is going on outside. :lol::lol:

As in:lol:

When I thought I had seen it all in this drama.

This is supposed to be a serious drama but I'm very happy they are watering lots of serious dramas now. Even some horror dramas have some comedy infused into it. 

Just stopped at that scene. When I'm settled, I will watch the remaining. This drama need not be rushed to savour every moment.

Lol at chicken gangster:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

:blink:New updates

The caption seems to say his past is revealed:

:)New making

:tounge_xd: oh i l had wanted to make a gif of this 'bang!' cute playful moment too hahaaa:

All cr to MBC

9 minutes ago, darr said:

As in:lol:

When I thought I had seen it all in this drama.

This is supposed to be a serious drama but I'm very happy they are watering lots of serious dramas now. Even some horror dramas have some comedy infused into it. 

Just stopped at that scene. When I'm settled, I will watch the remaining. This drama need not be rushed to savour every moment.

Lol at chicken gangster:lol:

As @galaxy97 posted earlier. The 'kidnappe' ask her kidnapper to send her back home after kidnapping. Never before happen in any drama or movie. This drama is really one of a kind :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Watching with subs - in the Terius secret hideout in heavens knows where , he has three fancy cars . He’s definitely loaded ! 

And  I’m dying laughing at this scene . SJH is killing it too. I cannot hate this face :lol:

He obviously has a soft spot for AeRin. If not he would have just killed her . 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Hi guys. I’m new in this thread.. Wow this drama is quite fast.. so many things already happened only in two weeks! 

Well, other than So Ji Sub, actually I want to watch Son Ho Jun in this drama. After watching Go Back Couple, I just want to watch him again. Too bad his character here is the “villain”... but still wondering actually what is actually his real role in here!! Seems funny moments are not only from So Ji Sub scenes, but also SHJ scenes :) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Hi guys. I’m new in this thread.. Wow this drama is quite fast.. so many things already happened only in two weeks! 

Well, other than So Ji Sub, actually I want to watch Son Ho Jun in this drama. After watching Go Back Couple, I just want to watch him again. Too bad his character here is the “villain”... but still wondering actually what is actually his real role in here!! Seems funny moments are not only from So Ji Sub scenes, but also SHJ scenes :) 

Dont worry. His villain character in this drama is not ordinary villain. He is scaredy cat villain and chicken gangster. He is not cruel villain :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

HANDS DOWN one of the funniest kidnappings I've seen :lol::D

His character (I don't think he's the villain) is almost as mysterious as KB but he is so damn likeable :wub: 

PS. when he was startled by his own henchman HAHAHA he's such a coward!

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

36 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Oh yes.. he has a lot of fans in Go back Couple thread... :lol:

O...kay... since u guys are "curious" about his role, here's a link to the article posted before the drama started:

Another cute update :tounge_xd:

preview:

9 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

I did wonder why they played the chanting music when she was chasing the kids around his house. Was that to show that he was annoyed with their antics or something else that I am not getting?

Same here... Also curious about this scene.. Maybe to look like its a ritual,,,, which eventually will make Bon bring them to his apartment more often. 

Who else noticed that Bon tends to wait for AR now in front of their apartment building? He is so cute when he looks secretly sideways when he heard footsteps and know that its AR... pretending to walk towards their building after throwing his recycles the second time around.. U are so busted Uncle haha

5 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Me too! I like him from the start lol. And his male secretary is also funny.

P/S: Freaking funny when the 'kidnapee' ask her kidnapper to drive her home right after the kidnapping lol. I dont think it ever exists in reality:joy: love the way the writer write that scene lmao

Me three!!! I also like him... Almost everyone that interacts with AR becomes likeable to me haha she is indeed unstoppable... 

His priceless reaction (among many) when AR finally told him the truth about her husband's death and the reason why she hides it from him lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Live cap eps 6

back track to the morning - just be last night’s scene - cute scene of AeRin getting the kids ready . Joon boy wanted to ask Terius to take them down to the bus , mum says no , let ahjussi rest . Joon boy says remember to feed fish ! Ahjussi smiles from behind the door & feeds the fish

repeat of last night’s scene where he jumped and saved her 

Ho Ho awkward!  AeRin wiggles out from his embrace - all the ahjummas shocked , he did some weird thing about fortune telling , then ran off 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

KIS gang interrogate Aerin - do you like him, does he like you ? Haha!!! AeRin cough up some strange excuse , think she says there’s something weird about him . But I don’t think the others really buy it 

Terius - back in his apartment feeling embarrassed, wonder what’s wrong with himself 

AeRin , Yoo & hacker boy displaying new bags since all the bags were sold out . AeRin accidentally turn the photo frame that opens the secret door , fortunately hacker boy quickly intercepted, close call . AeRin ask Yoo why one of the bags was not for sale when she first pass by Long time ago 

• Like 4

Lol! Terius actually visited a real fortune teller - I Guess he is subcontracting his work :D 

nis team leader investigating AeRin

haha ...can tell  Yoo is not too fond of AeRin, even though the latter is so hardworking. She is coming up with ideas to increase sales much to the other two’s exasperation. 

JYT passes a file to an unknown woman Wearing red heels 

JYT goes to king’s bag ....

Yoo sees him from afar , tells Terius 

one of the KIS ahjumma also see him - informs the gang ! AeRin gets the info in their group chat - she was out buying sandwiches ( sure you can Guess where :D ) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

JYT - where is Aerin? 

Yoo - she’s out 

JYT where you get your bags 

yoo - Secret 

basically he was digging info , lol!

Terius was observing them from cctv

kis ahjumma came in & tells him, she’s AeRin Friend . Trying to tell him how great the kings bags are . 

• Like 5

AeRin meets JYT , ask him what’s wrong with him. Why is he disturbing her at her work ?

Terius observes them from afar. 

I think JYT is still trying to get her to work for him? She was going to walk off ..but JYT show her his boot full of bags . Terius interupts . Not sure what they said but the trio ended up having a meal together. AeRin busy mixing the noodles etc . Lol he still expects to be served . ( My stream kept skipping . ) but it seems that Terius is helping her out of a sticky situation 

he walks her back to kings bag , the other two looking at them from afar ! I think everyone thinks something is going on with the two !

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

AeRin busy mixing the noodles etc . Lol he still expects to be served . ( My stream kept skipping . ) but it seems that Terius is helping her out of a sticky situation 

:sweat_smile: mmm.. the 2nd clip - uri hottie so 'naughty':

Spoiler

Cto

JYT ask driver to find out more about the namja next to AeRin 

the male KIS & Terius having play date for the kids one of the indoor playgrounds. He ask Terius multiple questions  , all the questions he says yes . Do you like AeRin? yes ...lol! Then he realised he was being trapped & quickly retracted . Long conversation btwn the two  , but Terius is basically “manipulating” him to tell something to the other kis ahjumma 

Poor Joon girl back at home having tummy ache . Terius takes her & boy to hospital. AeRin on the way home bumps into them , they go together. Lil girl had to get x Ray . Lol! Nothing is wrong with her . But Terius was actually so worried. 

I think she has to stay in hospital for overnight observation. AeRin thanks him for being there 

- sorry all , this is All I can live cap tonight, I hv to go out now , be back later with more updates - 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

can you get your creative juices flowing? this month's event.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1