Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

OMG this drama :lol: just when everything get intense, they found a way to be comical.

The kidnapping scene turns out to be funny. Is he really the mysterious, cool villain here? :lol::lol:

8 hours ago, plappi said:

died laughing ))) made by me 

:lol::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, galaxy97 said:

same with me. I also curious abt this scene. I mean i wonder why bon made that kind of face when he picking that milk and why aerin made that kind of expression during that scene. And is it he picked three bottles specifically bc he also think abt the kid and get one for them as well or there's another interpretation to it lol.

See my earlier post for my take on the 'looks' exchanged - I think it's in the previous page. Just below my comment about the Al foil :)

EDIT- sorry it's on this page.  Scroll up.

• Like 5

[Terius Behind Me] Eps 9 & 10 So Ji Sub protects Jung In Sun secretly
ratings: 6.9% | 9.4%

Spoiler

terius.png

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' Son Ho Jun kidnapped Jung In Sun.. So Ji Sub saves her 

• Jin Yong Tae (Son Ho Jun) was the one who kidnapped Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun). 
  • When Kim Bon (So Ji Sub) comes to save her, Jin Yong Tae runs away and fires Ae Rin. 
  • Kim Bon asks Yoo Ji Yeon (Im Se Mi) to hire her for her handbag store. 
  • Jin Yong Tae wants to hire Ae Rin again but she rejects him. 

1. [+115,-2]
I laughed crazily today. Didn't know that So Ganzi has a side like this. 

2. [+68,-4]
Jung In Sun's acting matches the role the more I watch her!!

3. [+40,-1]
It's getting more exciting as it goes. 

4. [+33,-1]
He came to save her coolly with a cool car... ㅋㅋㅋ but Son Ho Jun is such a scaredy-cat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26,-0]
So Ji Sub is so cool and funny. Sun Ho Joon is a snob but funny. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22,-0]
It's really interesting. It's super thrilling. 

7. [+21,-0]
It's fun~ The comical music effects match well too~ ㅎ

8. [+17,-0]
Jung In Sun and Son Ho Jun match well somehow. He hired Secretary Go again, but was rejected. 

9. [+17,-0]
It's more interesting as it goes. It's thrilling, funny, the supporting actors are doing well too. As expected of So Ganzi. 

Spoiler

behind.png

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' So Ji Sub protects Jung In Sun secretly 'affectionate'  

1. [+207,-6]
Before the drama begin airing, I thought So Ganzi would be the top in the drama. But when it started, this drama is actually hard carried by Jung In Sun with her acting skills and her exploding charisma.. So Ganzi himself has also showed us another twist in his charisma that he hasn't showed us.. 

2. [+72,-2]
Today's episode was interesting. 

3. [+47,-4]
Seriously, really funny. ㅠㅠ

4. [+36,-1]
Jung In Sun's acting is really natural, she's good... Her role as a mother is really natural. 

5. [+25,-3]
The eyes/gaze master Ho Jun is charming. 

6. [+20,-1]
Son Ho Jun ㅋㅋ is just funny~ His serious eyes are so funny. Son Ho Jun ♡ I'm supporting him.

7. [+18,-1]
Every episode is interesting. As expected of So Ganzi.

cr

• Like 14

Yeah he does not want the same situation to happen again like with his GF ,he must really like her at this point.

giphy.gif

• Like 13

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I get the feeling that the torture scenes are a flashback...from Poland...after he was shot and left for dead by the rest of his team, he was probably captured and interrogated.

I agree with you that the torture scenes are a flashback from his time after candy was killed. I think that is when he probably got the idea that there was a mole in the NIS and that there was a bigger operation that was going on than he realized. 

Lol, that is so funny everyone thinks that he is a fortune teller now. But at the same time it is a good cover, cause he can tell them things without rousing so much suspicion now and get them to listen. 

Again in this episode I really think the dad of the group is going to use his experience with the NIS again. Plus, I think he most likely served with our King Bag boss. I would really like to know when they will use him.

Also, I think how it is so funny that at all the places she has been hired by, they keep wanting her to sit around and do nothing, but she keeps going out above and beyond in trying to do her duties. Which is going to make it all that much harder for her to be protected. 

Oh Kim Bon, you are so attached to your little ducklings! lol. But I think this whole incident tackling her will definitely make him have to come to terms that he does feel something for them than "pity". They are such an opposite from what his life has been up till that point. 

I did wonder why they played the chanting music when she was chasing the kids around his house. Was that to show that he was annoyed with their antics or something else that I am not getting?

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Suran – Dazzling (눈부셔) My Secret Terrius OST Part 2

9 hours ago
  3198827.jpg?w=525

Spoiler

Advertisements

Endlessly dark days
In my hard life that suffered without rest
A breeze blew

My frozen heart
Once your eyes landed on it
Without knowing
Tears seeped out

Everything is like foam
Like a shadow
Like a scattered dream

I know all of this
But I can’t sleep

I cover my eyes
From the sunlight
As much as it hurts
you’re so dazzling

Your warm eyes
Your touch toward me
Brings rain into my empty heart

My faint name that was erased from the world
You took it out again and called it
Babe

Everything is like foam
Like grains of sand
Hearts scatter

I know all of this
But I can’t sleep again

You’re smiling at me
To the point where I hate myself
You’re so dazzling

Your warm eyes
Your touch toward me
Spreads a smile onto my hidden lips

Advertisements

• Like 8

3 hours ago, larrysouth said:

In episode 10, I thought Ji Yeon's reaction when speaking to Doo Woo about Ae Rin and then contemplating if Bon likes Ae Rin was interesting.  She looked visibly upset as she was using her computer mouse.  I am wondering if there is a hint of jealousy there.  What a great episode this was.  Bon with Ae Rin and the kids and then the KIS helping out Ae Rin at the store were amazing scenes in this episode.  So good

Yoo Ji Yeon is totally crushing on Terius. I think it's in her character description as well that she has feelings for Terius. Unfortunately, I think Terius either never acknowledged it or never paid it much attention. Anyway, he doesn't seem to have the same kind of regard for her.

I think AR and her children have slipped under Terius' usual guard, surprising him as well.

AR's scenes with Bon and her kids as well as the KIS heling to advertise her store on SNS were pretty fantastic. :)

1 hour ago, guinearoyal said:

Also, I think how it is so funny that at all the places she has been hired by, they keep wanting her to sit around and do nothing, but she keeps going out above and beyond in trying to do her duties. Which is going to make it all that much harder for her to be protected. 

Yes, this totally speaks to AR's character, doesn't it? That she keeps being encouraged to just sit still and draw a paycheck, but she's determined to do the best of whatever job she was hired to do. Even more than the store where at least there was some scope of action for her, it's impressive that she charted all of JYT's food preferences. If the only thing she was going to be allowed to do was get JYT's lunch, then by golly, she was going to attack that with enthusiasm and all of her organization and analytical skills as well.

So, actually, perhaps AR wouldn't make a good field agent per se, but she could totally be an NIS analyst, at the very least.

• Like 14

Yeah she is really smart I can see hr becoming an agent or something maybe his partner in work and love that would be amazing.

• Like 9

This is me watching more than two dramas lately:

DpNK-ioVAAABcIf.jpg

DpNLXM7VAAA_u8x.jpgDpNLY-9VAAA3l2U.jpg

Spoiler

DpNMIvAU8AAllzV.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

I believe that the mole is agent Yoo's chief, Shim Woo Cheol. However, he is not working directly with JYT but through director Kwon. In my opinion, Kwon has no idea about the identity of the person leading this organization (through the horoscop) therefore she sent an agent to SWC's office in order to get info about GAR. That way SWC ensures that no one suspects him.

I don't mind the romance starting very soon... time has already passed on since her husband died. Before she started working again, she was several days without work. So in my opinion, months have already passed on.

I really love the character JYT. He is interesting as a villain because he is different from the usual baddies. Striking is that JYT believed her lies. However, GAR noticed that something was wrong with J International. Agent Yoo and her superior are not aware of GAR and her friends' skills. They are definitely full of ressources which will come to play in order to help Terius.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah he does not want the same situation to happen again like with his GF ,he must really like her at this point.

OMO! When I saw this scene, it's like he does not want history to repeat and he's going to save her and not let her die like Candy. Just sucks that the episodes ends there, so hopefully we get to see what happens tomorrow and if it's just a dud, let's hope Bon can recover from it. 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I really love the character JYT. He is interesting as a villain because he is different from the usual baddies. Striking is that JYT believed her lies

Me too! I like him from the start lol. And his male secretary is also funny.

P/S: Freaking funny when the 'kidnapee' ask her kidnapper to drive her home right after the kidnapping lol. I dont think it ever exists in reality:joy: love the way the writer write that scene lmao

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Sorry cant like kidnappers like at all. :thumbsdown:

Anything could have gone wrong or happen to her he cross the line to unlikable to me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Does any one think that Kim Bon could have own KIS building ? 

It's kind of a secured parking space ? 

tumblr_pg4s3eczSE1s6lc4do3_500.gif

I'm still chuckling with this John Wick prelude to his rescuing. Like he has still have to change into suits (dude time is the essence here) 

tumblr_pg4s3eczSE1s6lc4do5_500.giftumblr_pg4s3eczSE1s6lc4do6_500.gif

And in the end, he went into hiding behind a trash bin without the save my damsel in distress scene. I like how the writer spoiled this and made an anti climatic resolution :lol: . This show keeps on dissing spy-theme plot ! 

gif/

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Kidnapping gone wrong:lol::lol:

I should hate this second lead but he is such a wussie:lol:

And our heroine, no comment:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

BTW sorry if it was asked already but why is Bon using his real name? Isn’t he hiding from NIS? Unless Kim Bon is as common name as John Smith?

I hope the torture scenes are flashbacks, I’m not really ready to see him being captured this soon. Also I’m not ashamed to admit I’m here more for Bon, AR and her twins than spy stuff :D

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Does any one think that Kim Bon could have own KIS building ? 

It's kind of a secured parking space ? 

I'm still chuckling with this John Wick prelude to his rescuing. Like he has still have to change into suits (dude time is the essence here) 

And in the end, he went into hiding behind a trash bin without the save my damsel in distress scene. I like how the writer spoiled this and made an anti climatic resolution :lol: . This show keeps on dissing spy-theme plot ! 

gif/

He could very well own the building. I was expecting to see his car emerging from a hidden entrance of a hill or something :lol:

Notice the big safe in it. And in the preview we see he has multiple passports and stacks of cash!

The hiding behind the can was hilarious... and some of us were worried since last week how he will expose his true identity to AR while rescuing her. Speaking of which, JYT's driver saw his gave briefly before he was punched out. Will he remember Bon's face later? As I'm guessing JYT and AR will still have future interactions. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3