Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

JYT in office next day scolding his driver - asking who it was that beat them up - driver does look hurt . They don’t know it was Terius 

KIS gang talking while playing indoor Golf. Missed some bits here 

NiS Officer telling the female team leader that they lost Terius while trying to tail him last night 

hacker boy being followed , he tried to go change clothes ..but was caught anyway , it was Terius , he brings Terius to the secret room of the bag shop. Yoo comes in , surprised to see him. They seem to be exchanging info . They give him info about agent k . He tells them about JYT and J international 

the alarm goes off - Omo!!  KIS ahjummas came to check out the shop :D 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Agent Yoo - why are you so concerned about AeRin . He says - pity her , her husband was killed by K

- darn it my stream died -

Terius give her a leaflet - AeRin is looking for a job . I guess she can’t work for JYT no more . Terius actually directed her there . Yoo was quite reluctantly interviewing her until AeRin says she used to work for J international. Yoo starts asking her questions about bags and what J international used to sell . AeRin found it weird . Hmm Yoo wanted info of the number but aerin was not going to give till she got the job . She was going to leave - Yoo had no choice but to hire her 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

The whole family went grocery shopping together.... too cute, too sweet... I am shipping the pair now!! I don't care what people say...

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Oh no...so aerin wont be working for jyt anymore?? Damn i like their interaction

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

a really comical scene - he unties AeRin & ask her to check . She’s also scared. He pushed her face out but she closed her eyes . Terius hides quickly

Lmaooo. I already laughing so hard reading this part :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

AeRin so happy - took Terius & kids out for lunch at Quiznos !  Awww they look like such a happy family!! ( I ship the whole family !!!) 

they go grocery shopping together. Choose things together . He smiled to himself. He’s definitely happy . Kids Looking at pets . Kids make a fuss - want to get a pet fish. No ,says AeRin....( they can’t afford it ) 

Guess who has  aquarium at home - he brings them to see it . The kids seem so at home ! AeRin almost opened a secret drawer , but Terius closed it 

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

it’s a really comical scene - he unties AeRin & ask her to check . She’s also scared. He pushed her face out but she closed her eyes . Terius hides quickly

:lol:

Omo... i wan to see this :

hahaha...:w00t:

Spoiler

Yoo is still very intrigued by Terius obsession with AeRin

Aerin reports to work. Hacker boy is there too. He’s lousy at selling but AeRin is a natural at getting the customer to buy 

Yoo reports to the boss about what is happening 

Aerin paces up & down the shop - bored , no customers . 

• Like 8

Omg ! The KIS ahjumma are asking Terius to read their fortune . Lol! I think it was because he told AeRin , he was one , that’s how he knew where she was ! 

JYT meets AeRin for coffee - he’ll forgive her . Ask her to work for him again. She pretend to be so grateful but then she told him off at the end - forget it . 

Kis ahjumma hv meeting , they decide to visit AeRin new workplace to help her find ways to promote her bags . Terius & the other two were actually having meeting . They saw on the cctv all the strange things they were doing - taking photos with the bags ! 

- sorry my pc blacked out on me -

• Like 9

Omg ! Terius gets a message that someone is going to shoot AeRin . He runs out , she & the gang were just sending the kids off to school . He looks up at the building where the assassin could be hiding . Flashback to when his gf got shot. He immediately run toward AeRin & jumps on Her to protect her . 

- ends-

lots of spy stuff in preview . Omg , I think Terius gets caught & tortured

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg ! Terius gets a message that someone is going to shoot AeRin . He runs out , she & the gang were just sending the kids off to school . He looks up at the building where the assassin could be hiding . Flashback to when his gf got shot. He immediately run toward AeRin & jumps on Her to protect her . 

- ends-

lots of spy stuff in preview . Omg , I think Terius gets caught & tortured

I hope it is only a flashback... too early for him to get caught n who would save him then? He needs to train the KIS first so they can come for his rescue ;)

In later part we see the person who is calling JYT giving orders. Only the hands shown. It's a guy for sure, so yeah, the most likely suspect is Yoo's boss. Although there is another spy taking picture of documents from his desk too. So I think we have different parties against one another. 

• Like 8

Just saw the preview for next ep and seems like next ep gonna be more intense. *sigh* gotta prepare my heart for any sad and harsh scene tomorrow

P/s: i dont like the preview. No hint of romance or any sweet scene and we will get a lot of torture scene tomorrow :cry:

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I hope it is only a flashback... too early for him to get caught n who would save him then? He needs to train the KIS first so they can come for his rescue ;)

It could be . These previews are misleading :D 

arrgh, I ship them!  Look at this , they look so natural as a family 

( replace with YT link)

I was hoping for a hug here ...crazy me

This was such a great scene :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

This scene is too cute. I think he said he’d go with them to the supermarket. @stroppyse why did she tell him not to interfere at the end ? Did he volunteer to get the fish for them ? 

The KIS gang are really the sweetest ...trying to help AeRin improve sales 

And it worked . :D 

Spoiler

Preview :

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

A translation of the preview for eps11,12. It looks as if it'll get more intense.

YJY: How is the person looking after the children? Is he trustworthy?
AR: He’s a person I want to trust.
YJY: There’s no way that’s possible.
Bon: That man Jin Young Tae, you should be careful of him. After all, you don’t know anything about him.
AR: I don’t know very much about Bon-sshi as well.
JYT: I had been thinking that he was hesitating.
AR: Jin Young Tae
Bon: How did he know to go there? I’ll get there quickly.
Deputy Director: Put a tracker on him.
YJY: Bon is involved.
Deputy Director: Catch him quickly.
YJY: It’s a desperate situation.
Deputy Director: Hurry and catch him!

This preview doesn't seem to show much other than that there will be some intense scenes. I think these previews are a bit of a troll actually, so I'm going to assume that they're withholding the cute scenes that will be in the episode from us.

Haven't watched the episode yet, but saw the fight scene clip. Bon looks good knocking out all the thugs and not mussing his hair while doing so. :) AR's imagination scene is hilarious.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4