Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

I think IT  boy RDW informed the boss  KYS cos when he saw Terius in the Kings Bag store he called someone on the phone.  Terius meanwhile distrust  people from NIS and said there is a mole inside NIS.  JYT had surgery the KIS mom spotted this ( good job!) and said if he's handsome why have plastic surgery and they might be correct ..in saying unless of course fraud and crimes were done so it's a way not be recognized. I don't think JYT and Terius met before else JYT would have recognize him.. but I'm also  thinking maybe they've met previously.. maybe in Poland?   He's trying to find out who killed CEK. I think he knows already, the plan to take her  black van back  as she exited from the back store obviously there was someone from NIS who knew the plan. Someone who wants to prevent something from being exposed? He's had nightmare of what happened 3 years ago

My favorite scene..oh it's gotta be that that SMS between AR and KB. Hahaha, he panic not sure what emoticon to send. He's not used to those.  AR said he's been lonely. I also love that bathroom scene.. that hint of smile while bathing the boy twin.

This drama is from MBC had this been KBS, I'd see him  making cameo  on ROS with those Dongguk's  kids.:lol:

And btw KSR makes me laugh. I like that it's not a corny funny.  I like those side characters.

• Like 7

I just finished rewatching Episode 8.  My observations:

• I love Ride of Valkyries song playing in the background as Joon Soo is trying to reach the bathroom.  Poor baby
  • The shoe shine style drying of SJ's hair was delightfully cute and you can tell he loved the attention at that point.
  • AR wondering if CEO Jin was going to ask for her organs instead of paying him back for the purse is a priceless line and her reaction getting the creeps about it made it that much better.
  • The texting back and forth between AR and KB was romantic in its own way and you can tell she really appreciated that he washed SJ's clothes.  The emoji mishap was hilarious.  I just learned how to use them about a year ago.
  • AR's musings after the texting were very interesting.  She said she was sad that she could not talk to KB about CEO Jin and a few other things.  When someone wants to talk to you about their day and share with you, that at least represents feelings of respect and a desire to spend more time with that person.  She could have just as easily spoken to one of her Adjummas from the KIS.  Instead, she wanted to speak with KB.  That's the beginning of a deeper connection.
  • The Quizno's discussion was interesting as well.  All of the Adjumma's were surprised and curious.  But someone had mentioned in a previous post that AR's reaction was a little different.  She seemed a little more reflective in that moment.  I would have loved to have been in her brain at that moment to hear her thoughts.
  • What's up with her feet.  I can understand tripping if you are not used to wearing high heels, but outside of the Quizno's she tripped while wearing sneakers on a flatly paved sidewalk.  So funny.
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

I thought Bon freaking out over trying to figure out which emoji to send and then inadvertently sending the wrong one was cute but didn't think much beyond that. But now after reading the comments about that scene on this thread, I think the scene as well as the fan reaction is hilarious. :lol: Now, I can't wait for the next texting scene and whether Bon will have a better handle on it, or will he "accidentially" send a kissy emoji or something?

I was happy to see the shopping stills. Not that there was any doubt that Terius would save AR. The question for me was whether he would save AR with or without her knowing who had saved her. :D I can see Terius being super sneaky about saving AR without her realizing that he was her savior.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

It’s Terius day !!!

jung in sun thanking her fellow actress Go Won Hee  from E. Waikiki for food truck support . According to this Indonesian article,  the gals are still very close 

Fan cam of coming scenes 

Spoiler

@stroppyse I too suspect she won’t get to  know his real identity so quickly yet. It would be a bit early . So he’d have to save her discreetly 

I  love daddy Ji Sub. He really is good with the kids 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 12

Okay, this was just too cute. Here is a translation of the clip that @triplem posted of Bon and Joon Soo.

caption: Day to shoot Joon Soo’s bath scene.
Bon: Oh~ Your muscles are no joke?! (captioned)
Bon: I’m just going to wet your hair~ (captioned)
Bon: Is it cold~? (captioned)
Bon: Ooh eee~~~~ (captioned)
caption: An explosion of making sounds, Becoming ever more expert at childcare, Bon
caption: Multi-purposed actor, Setting the hairstyle directly himself, Bon!!
Bon: All done~~~~! (captioned)
caption: Just before starting the shoot, Since Joon Soo may be cold, putting some water over him, Bon Ajusshi*
Bon: Is it warm??? (captioned)
caption: So touching p p, He’s so caring like this… (heart)

Joon Soo: If (the camera) falls, then what happens? (captioned)
Bon: (a sincere answer) If it falls…it gets wet! (captioned)
Bon caption: (meeting an adult staff member’s eyes) k h k h h h ~~~
Joon Soo: If it gets wet, then it won’t work.
Joon Soo: If it doesn’t work, then it’ll be broken.
caption: A baboon’s butt is red (me: No idea what this means.)
Joon Soo: If it’s broken, then… (me: JS continues talking his train of thought, but it gets lost in the other sounds.)
caption: The playfulness is exploding, Suddenly becoming full of playfulness, Joon Soo.
caption/staff: (Trying to restore the normal routine) staff: Uh~ Now, now. Shall we get started?
Staff: Calm down~~ (captioned)
Bon caption: k h h  (me: chuckling)
JS caption: kyaah ha hang (me: laugh sounds)
Staff: We’ll start now.
Staff: Yes. Yes. We’re starting.

JS: Yes! (captioned)
JS: Yes!
caption: After finishing the dose of Joon Soo, Taking Joon Soo out to the reception area, Bon Ajusshi*
Bon caption: kiss smack (heart) (me: they mean kissing sounds)
caption: The sounds of the hearts on the shooting set: aigoo.. aigoo.. +_+ (seeing Kim Bon’s kiss)
Bon: You did well.
JS: Yes.
JS: Goodbye~ (captioned) **
JS: Cameraman, bye!!!! (captioned)
caption: Until the last, mischievous Joon Soo~
JS: Cameraman, really bye!!!! (captioned)

SJS really is so good with children. :)

notes:

* So, even though I've translated it as "Bon Ajusshi", the captions actually use a cutesy form of "ajusshi", namely "ah-jji." It's typically used to indicate a little kid way of pronouncing "ajusshi" and is supposed to enhance the cute factor.

** In Korean, the polite way to say goodbye is to say "Please stay well" if you're the one leaving, and "Please go well" if you're the one staying. JS says "Please stay well" to SJS, and then he launches into saying "Bye" to the videographer. JS is a cheeky monkey.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

I am laughing right now in the office  my boss is out to nag me about 

Spoiler

his changing minds all the time. I feel you Ae Rin

Do-ENtSU4AEJnVE.jpg

because of this :

DpIFOShWwAIlhVi.jpg

DpIFWgYW4AAiVXj.jpg

DpIFs5SWwAEAXdX.jpg

i'm so sorry kid

(The child actor is so good he made my day )

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

:)MBC IG:

Not sure what event this is - reminds me of this scene heee

:astonished::grimace:

Ipp6Z5j.jpg

I'm busy and a little behind on the forum, but all caught up on the drama. 

I'm soo excited to see our Ahjusshi go and save Go Ae Rin, but it makes me wonder, is he going to hide his face from her? She cannot know who he is.

16 hours ago, dramaninja said:

@triplemShipper no Shipping!

So I'm confused are we not shipping this couple? I'm like in the middle of shipping them and not shipping them. I feel like our Ahjusshi will be too scared to be with her and the twins and put them in danger, again. 

• Like 6

Just now, turtle0217 said:

I'm busy and a little behind on the forum, but all caught up on the drama. 

I'm soo excited to see our Ahjusshi go and save Go Ae Rin, but it makes me wonder, is he going to hide his face from her? She cannot know who he is.

So I'm confused are we not shipping this couple? I'm like in the middle of shipping them and not shipping them. I feel like our Ahjusshi will be too scared to be with her and the twins and put them in danger, again. 

Nah I am just being silly!

• LOL 6

Bon Wick ?

DpISJGWX4AAuGRr.jpg

14 hours ago, larrysouth said:

• The Quizno's discussion was interesting as well.  All of the Adjumma's were surprised and curious.  But someone had mentioned in a previous post that AR's reaction was a little different.  She seemed a little more reflective in that moment.  I would have loved to have been in her brain at that moment to hear her thoughts.

I was amused that they did not get Subway to do the PPL this time :P

And the KIS is even more efficient in digging information about something they want to know . NIS must learn from them :lol:. Interesting to note that NIS and KIS operation leaders (I won't discount the chief because he only oversees the organization) are both adjumma. I mean KIS leader is edgier  with her impressive social butterfly skills they almost caught 'The Magician' :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

That scene on the ground tho :wub:cant figure out what happened there but hoping for something sweet B)

• Like 7

5 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Not sure what event this is - reminds me of this scene heee

I know right. The he felt the need to explain to her there's nothing going with that woman:D

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, jongski said:

I know right. The he felt the need to explain to her there's nothing going with that woman:D

:w00t: hahaa... coz there's something going on between him and uri Twins' mummy :grimace:

5 minutes ago, blademan said:

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?? :w00t:

:glasses: heee... i wanted to post it juz now too... -> his muscles *cough*

78O6hbg.jpg

Ok chill juz kidding (no offence to any male chingus here ops ops):P

iALalWc.jpg

Eehmm... focus focus :sweatingbullets:

Trying to get on my stream ...

Urghh I’m 10 mins late

It’s JYT who caught her. He’s interrogating her asking her about the thumb drive ..she asked him about the bags

omo! Terius arrives in a sports car . He fights the men guarding the warehouse 

• Like 6

Thank God it's SpyDay!! \\^•^//

I miss our KIS community... waiting for new episode to be uploaded...

• Like 5

JYT hears the commotion . Sends his men out to check . None of them return 

it’s a really comical scene - he unties AeRin & ask her to check . She’s also scared. He pushed her face out but she closed her eyes . Terius hides quickly

JYT sped off with his own car leaving her alone & lost - but Terius is keeping an eye on her . Pretend to call her & ask where she is - says I dunno - she walks to main road & Terius comes in his car. She’s so happy to see him , they both looked happy & relieved to see each other ( oh god I ship them :D ) 

She tells him what she’s been through then she asked him how he knew she was there ...lol! He gave some rubbish answer- she imagined him as a fortune teller 

they arrive home . Her bestie sees them together waiting for her to pick up the kids . They carry the sleeping kids home . Aww they look so sweet - like a real family 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3