Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

:unsure: it seems Mrs Go really doesn't know JYT is alive, anyway line was written like this even if result on screen let a doubt about that. But for his safety ? decision was made like that ? @stroppyse if you're bored sometimes we have two JIS interviews article waiting for you :sweatingbullets:

0000497003_001_20181128150131996.jpg?typ

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000497003

Previous one being :

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=079&aid=0003169138

If you're too busy that's ok -_- 

Spoiler

:bawling: if confirmed that's ok Mrs Go can learn he's alive in season 2 after getting rid off of cornerstone. She could meet him too. JYT-WMN could play third wheel role in triangle if necessary :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, littlerain said:

seems Mrs Go really doesn't know JYT is alive, anyway line was written like this even if result on screen let a doubt about that

As I mentioned earlier it was KB’s plan so that he won’t be able to flirt with AR.  You know how jealous KB is when JYT ‘flirt’ with AR:lol:

jokes aside, i believe it is for JYT’s safety as promised by KB.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

JIS won a rising star award! Im happy for her

Awww... Congratulations to glowing JIS!!! She deserves it.... I will check out Waikiki soon, but I still want to reminisce her role as GAR first for the time being.

Because it is another Wednesday without Mr. Bon, here's a fun spy game for those who are still here:

~ Which is the correct spelling for Kim Bon's alias?

A. Terius

B. Terrius

~ Please support your answer with evidence from within the drama.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

~ Which is the correct spelling for Kim Bon's alias?

A. Terius

B. Terrius

~ Please support your answer with evidence from within the drama.

I remember it is B from one of the scene, at KB’s hideout.  

Oh and I am so happy that JIS won an award... a well deserved one :blush:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I remember it is B from one of the scene, at KB’s hideout.

Good eye! :thumbsup:

Heart sticker for you :heart:

• LOL 4

So nice to see her win ! She deserves it ...one of the best in her generation. 

Her thread has been removed from archives...anyone wants to take over the 1st post and make it look pretty? It looks terribly neglected.

@galaxy97

@ktcjdrama I loved Waikiki.  Not everyone's cup of tea as it is OTT humour. But i found the ideas fresh and they outdid themselves every episode. It is done sitcom style - like Friends or How I Met Your Mother.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Her thread has been removed from archives...anyone wants to take over the 1st post and make it look pretty? It looks terribly neglected.

Yay finally! Thanks to all moderator and admin lol! 

Oho im not so creative, will appreciate it a lot if someone else can come forward and edit it:)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Yay finally! Thanks to all moderator and admin lol! 

Oho im not so creative, will appreciate it a lot if someone else can come forward and edit it:)

Leave the first post empty (if any) as a cover/intro post to keep editing later. The rest, you can just keep sharing news about her. Like her win at the AAA above.

• Like 3

On 11/28/2018 at 8:43 AM, zba72 said:
On 11/28/2018 at 8:43 AM, zba72 said:

As I mentioned earlier it was KB’s plan so that he won’t be able to flirt with AR.  You know how jealous KB is when JYT ‘flirt’ with AR:lol:

jokes aside, i believe it is for JYT’s safety as promised by KB.

First JIS congrats for rising star award , Mrs Go could win that in Spy awards too actually :lol:

<_< Mr Bon we need to talk, if it's only jealousy... Have you seen how lonely ouri MiNam looked when thinking of his friends ?

IMG_20181115_221614_085.jpg?type=w800

If it's security I understand better for now, if season 2 can't stay like that isn't it (or no JYT / WMN :bawling:)

Spoiler

Plus Mrs Go would miss a nice sitter, ouri WMN could be great if writernim wanted :lol:  about that I should check GBC thread to see if last update is there :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hi Chingus...

I am silent member to this happy forum. TBM ended successfully and recently So Ji Sub went to Taiwan to promote this drama. He certainly loved by many taiwanese fans. Yesterday, Jung In-Sun received her first Asia Artist Awards - Rising Stars. Let's wish her all the best in her new works... Chukka-he...joon joon omma.

Cr. IG

Please continue support the Best Korean Drama of 2018 via this site. Currently rank No. 2 and you are allowed to vote once a day based on your IP address. 

https://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2018/

Happy Friyay!!! Kamsahamida...

• Like 7

Several interviews of Ladou actor SeongJu

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&amp;aid=0000346142

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&amp;aid=0000345788

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&amp;aid=0003455400

0000346142_002_20181130102049514.jpg?typ

If no one can translate / no other translation found , this weekend I will try to summarize at least recent interviews & ouri JinYongTae SHJ thanks YG published too.

sub_page___STAGE_BY_STAGE_1FN-2.jpg

• Like 4

I already finish watching Master's Sun and now watching Oh My Venus. After that I will continue watching Phantom. I missed So Ji Sub so much :bawling:

• Like 4

So about 2018 kdramas votes Terius is among 8 finalists , but have to vote again and this time only one possibility guys / girls... but 1 month time :o situation isn't optimum for now so go go~ :unsure: 

https://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2018/

Personal thought abt missing char, in spoiler mode like that you can zapp it :rolleyes:

Spoiler

:sweatingbullets: well we have all our favorites and I admit myself between 2 EPs of a new drama I still spend some time with JYT ... pictures & co :lol: I'm not sure to watch again an old drama of SHJ right away, I like missing him only :w00t::lol: I mean if I watch an other SHJ char it will influences me obviously, push me to compare maybe too...

Plus Go Back Couple is still a big temptation but JNR new drama is airing so for now...

I saw many really moving on, haha wondering if I will become this thread ghost :scream::joy:

• Like 3