Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

YAY!!!  He's alive!!!  

Oh my gosh...he's brewing coffee somewhere??  Maybe it's another Coffee Friends event like this.....  Hahaha :lol:

wXeMtae.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Looks like king’s bag was kept as and AeRin was appointed to run it . The KIS gang chit chat there with AeRin ..

( are they going to give us some Romance or not ???) dying here ..

kwon comes to visit king’s bag ..( they are wasting time here zzzz) the gang tell kwon about the efficiency of the KIS ..

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

AR and Bon leaving the hospital. Bon asked her to get in the blue sports car.

Hm, I think there's a time jump... Airport in Poland. K exiting. with a guitar case on his back. He is on a killing mission again.

Bon readied his gun elsewhere in a room.

K was ready to shoot, got distracted, and saw Bon afar, but Bon shot him instead. Right in the middle of his forehead. K is finally dead.

d5mTp4q.gif

Spoiler

RvMhNsI.gif

z1szMPo.gif

Spoiler

SEcbSGz.gif

9nGUTg0.gif

Spoiler

qsLO2hI.gif

DiQbfQ9.gif

• Like 6

1 minute ago, kyutrogue said:

YAY!!!  He's alive!!!  

Oh my gosh...he's brewing coffee somewhere??  Maybe it's another Coffee Friends event like this.....  Hahaha

SonHoJun often had pict with in a coffee truck IG account, sometimes with YYS or TVXQ JunHo, I think they have a biz together which is coffee truck (^^)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

AeRin indeed gets an assignment.. love the BGM . She’s a spy now ..haha.. she goes to a locker picks up a briefcase 

goes to namsan tower ..................

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

KIS quartet at King'sBag chatting. SR took out a gift of a read pair of heels.

Kwon came to visit. They had a chat. KIS tried to recruit Kwon into KIS, hahaha... Kwon is friendly now, she said she will think about it.

Then the trio left. AR asked Kwon why is she here. Kwon called out, Alice, and handed her a mission.

AR waited at a cafe, and someone passed her a bag of costume. Which she changed into. Mission impossible theme playing in background. Alice opened a locker. got a code of a time, and a place. She took a briefcase out too...

Namsan, people..... I think it's a set up to meet Bon, ahhaha...

AR waited, then a waiter came to drop off two glasses of mojito. AR recalled Bon's invitation. She looked around, and spotted Bon. OST playing at background. Bon asked, don't you want to see me? AR said I missed you a lot.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Bon asked what is the briefcase for? AR didn't know, then Bon asked her to open it. There is a mission envelope inside. Airplane tickets to New York! Then there is a tiffany ring box too!! Couple rings!!! So cute!!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just now, junejungki said:

That's it?? No Namsan Tower visit by our couple for mojito? sob!! sob!!

Yes it’s happening now .. the assignment is to meet Bon. He looks damn handsome. The mojito is there . They smile & drink ....

he ask what is in the bag .,,she opens it’s a Tiffany box ...air tickets ...Omo!!  It’s matching rings ...is he proposing ? Or omg the assignment is for them to be a married couple ??  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Visually-wandering said:

SonHoJun often had pict with in a coffee truck IG account, sometimes with YYS or TVXQ JunHo, I think they have a biz together which is coffee truck (^^)

No, it's just a monthly funation (fun + donation) event that started last year. :) They are having the last event tomorrow, actually. ;)  But SHJ got an official Barista license for that. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Bon asked what is the briefcase for? AR didn't know, then Bon asked her to open it. There is a mission envelope inside. Airplane tickets to New York! Then there is a tiffany ring box too!! Couple rings!!! So cute!!!!

Proposal?!

• Like 4

Bon took one ring and put it on. AR took hers too and put it on.... I present to you Mr and Mrs Bon!!! LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

A farm somewhere, someone walking with cart and tending the plants. It's Park. He received a parcel. With some personal belongings like mugs. He checked the sender info, then laughed.

JYT is alive!!!! Yay!!! He is brewing coffee somewhere.

45Ucj4f.gif

Spoiler

3JSIfB9.gif

sqicvw5.gif

Spoiler

0tw2t95.gif

JYY8fTf.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

No kiss... but I take the last scene as marriage!!! Ahahahahhahahaaaa.....

It's a wrap, my fellow soompi-spies!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

I want season 2 

I want season 2

I WANT season 2 !!!!!!!

They are now spy couple lol. We really need season 2, guys! This time, they kick a$$ together as korean version of Mr & Mrs Smith

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I think it is a proposal probably his plan and got the rest to help:D 

why a proposal because no one else know about Namsan and mojito except the two of them.  So the plan has to come from Bon himself.  :lol:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1