Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dunno how ae rin can run in those heels.. meanwhile i hurt my ankle running in sport shoes :sweatingbullets: 

im sadddd guys :tears:. this week is the last week.. how to get over kim bon sshi  **cries while listening to careless whisper**  

I was thinking the same thing too until I visited Korea for holiday. I saw Korean women walking with high heel climbing stairs, hills at hanok village area and palace. They walk without any difficulty at all. Once I saw a lady with 3 inches high heel running from the stairs tried to catch the train. So I stop underestimate them :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Is there any preview from Alice and Terius? :love:

I am sad to know this week will be the last week for us to see Terius, Alice and Joon Joon....

I will miss them A LOT :cry:

• Like 9

On 11/10/2018 at 8:34 AM, zba72 said:

I was rewatching episode 28 and i so love this scene.  I don’t know how to explain but this visual just made my heart flutter, like as if i am KB :lol:  Maybe it is the ambience, maybe it is the way she looked at him ... ahh the feels :love:

@zba72 I completely agree.  This is such a sweet scene.  I think to a woman there is nothing more romantic or sexy than a man that does domestic things for a lady.  I think it gives women a warm sense that the man is being very caring.  Plus he is not afraid to show his feminine side as a way of showing his affection for AR.  Not many women can resist that.

Men take a lesson here.  I guarantee that if you do the laundry, cook your woman a meal and then do the dishes; you will have the best night of your life.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

@larrysouth you must be one sweet man to your spouse.  I concur with your last advice, we women find men who help with household chores willingly irresistible  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

@zba72 I completely agree.  This is such a sweet scene.  I think to a woman there is nothing more romantic or sexy than a man that does domestic things for a lady.  I think it gives women a warm sense that the man is being very caring.  Plus he is not afraid to show his feminine side as a way of showing his affection for AR.  Not many women can resist that.

Men take a lesson here.  I guarantee that if you do the laundry, cook your woman a meal and then do the dishes; you will have the best night of your life.

I know this very well because my husband does the cooking almost everyday. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I know this very well because my husband does the cooking almost everyday. :lol:

It's just incredible the life lessons we got from Kim Bon on how to spice up our lives...

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

It's just incredible the life lessons we got from Kim Bon on how to spice up our lives...

The thing is, I dont know how to cook. so I leave cooking job to my husband. muahahah!! He's a great cook because his family own a restaurant & his elder brother work as a chef in the hotel. I always waiting patiently until he finish cooking like AR in the picture :lol:

• Haha 10

Hi everyone. New here 

Do we have any fanfic for this drama to quench our thirst for more romance between the leads ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, t123han said:

Hi everyone. New here 

Do we have any fanfic for this drama to quench our thirst for more romance between the leads ?

Hello welcome!  No fan fics . But if you’re going to write , pls let us know . I think we need one given the pace of the romance :D 

@galaxy97 ...I would love a 2nd season , one where they can both be spies & have more romance! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Hello welcome!  No fan fics . But if you’re going to write , pls let us know . I think we need one given the pace of the romance :D 

@galaxy97 ...I would love a 2nd season , one where they can both be spies & have more romance! 

And (sweet) bickering haha i love it when AR always reason out or argue with KB.. Like the driving lesson, the 1st mission, the 2nd mission, the training, and even the meat cooking... I finf it cute when KB is sulking

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

14 minutes ago, blademan said:

Preview!!

Are there only 32 episodes ?:(

:unsure: Mr Bon hospitalized... He was harmed but maybe not too much / long because he seems ok? But where is JinYongTae :tears:??

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

OMG, waiting for the translation!

I'm afraid about the ending... I don't want it to be a rushed one...

• Like 8

Do you think AR pass the envelope to Yoo?  Then KB found out who the baddie after talking to Kwon?  That’s the gist i got from the preview. I want this to end on Wednesday and Thursday is strictly non-spy related :D

BTW i noticed that AR always ask KB if he waa waiting for her in a few of the episodes.  Maybe she is actually waiting for him to confess to her?  She has been hinting subtly to him but I believe she wants him to say it.  Just my thoughts though.

As for JYT,  lets hope his character did not get killed.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

From the preview I can only make out Kwon asking Terius that about whether it's true he didn't kill Choi Eun Kyung. 

I think Yoo is taking the evidence to confront Shim or Yoon, which is why Bon was anxious.

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, littlerain said:

:unsure: Mr Bon hospitalized... He was harmed but maybe not too much / long because he seems ok? But where is JinYongTae :tears:??

OMG!! I am so nervous waiting for Wed to come. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think Yoo is taking the evidence to confront Shim or Yoon, which is why Bon was anxious.

Yes i think so and i hate that they are making it that way. Every minute is so precious that im being a lil bit selfish, i dont want they waste it with Bon have to save yoo from that bad guys and maybe get shot again (who knows). I truly need they use that time for our otp moment instead. But still hoping it is wasnt true, If it was true i dunno what to say hmm...

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Yes i think so and i hate that they are making it that way. Every minute is so precious that im being a lil bit selfish, i dont want they waste it with Bon have to save yoo from that bad guys and maybe get shot again (who knows). I truly need they use that time for our otp moment instead. But still hoping it is wasnt true, If it was true i dunno what to say hmm...

For a NIS agent, Yoo is too naive and stupid for trusting Shim. Bon has repeatedly told her not to trust anyone in NIS. She doesnt has any agent antenna in her self like Bon. How she passed and become an agent, still a mystery. 

We dont need any crisis in this last 2 episode. Just wrap it up and let the romance blossom between AR an Bon. Not forgetting Joon Joon time with Bon. 

• Like 11