Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

Thank you @plappi for the lyrics.  I love this sing and i feel this is most personal one amongst the other ost. 

@aisling i like this drama for the overall effect.  It has everything except supernatural (not including the shaman part).  A very light drama with an ok spy plot ( not overly stupid nor serious) with ideas from kingsmen, bourne identity no name a few.  Romance is sweet, family, friendship are heartwarming.. kwim?  I am not so bothered about some scenes being unrealistic and just enjoy the moments.  ^_^

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I really want to know how honey powder tastes like. :huh: 

It's more sour than sweet, and slightly bitter. That's why she spooned it right thru her throat. Honey powder is Royal Jelly powder.

18 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

My bet is Kwon. She is someone who would have no problem to kill someone but she would never use a silencer, just a regular gun.

I think so too. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

:bawling: finally a post and what a post

Even if it's only on BTS it's so cute I'm so happy :bawling: even if :joy: when listening actually 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, zba72 said:

Thank you @plappi for the lyrics.  I love this sing and i feel this is most personal one amongst the other ost. 

Yes this ost get me the most. The lyrics and even the title itself really depicts Bon's feeling towards aerin and how he still couldnt bring himself to say i love you. And when the lyrics goes on with this part 'without her knowing, into her heart, im start mumbling i love you'.... i couldnt help but start wondering if Bon just gonna keep his feeling to himself till the end?

@aisling Bon interaction with twins is indeed cute (im craving for it too) but i still enjoy other aspects, esp the slow romance between Bon and aerin. It is sometimes frustrates me since it was too slow but i found myself keep looking forward to that the most in every ep even more than Bon & twins interaction (sorry im a romance sucker):sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

@galaxy97 i also want to see clear development in romance in the ending.. Then afterwards, otp with twins & inlaws @ jeju

With 2 more episodes to go,... Ottoke? 

I wanna see the preview... 

• Like 5

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 25-26

by abirdword

SecretTerrius_E2526_00361.jpg

It’s officially time to team up! With Yong-tae’s help, the NIS, the KIS, and the Bon Identity prepare to infiltrate Cornerstone and its evil top baddie, the Voice. But they may need to go in without Ae-rin, who suffers an emotional setback that sends her reeling. Our plucky heroine never dwells for too long though, and she may have the opportunity she needs to seek justice.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/my-secret-terrius-episodes-25-26/

• Like 10

@galaxy97  he will definitely confess to her the love word in the end.  AR seems to have feelings too but i think she never had the time to think about herself.  Now KB is quite daring to show his affection which is good progress.  I remember he mentioned fate, probably to convince himself that he is fated to be with her :)

I want the bad guys to get caught asap so that they can move on with their personal life.  

I can’t believe it’s ending.  I just felt that it just started.  Maybe they should do one movie after this ala Mr & Mrs Smith if they decide to continue working as agents.  That would be fantastic :lol:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Yes this ost get me the most. The lyrics and even the title itself really depicts Bon's feeling towards aerin and how he still couldnt bring himself to say i love you. And when the lyrics goes on with this part 'without her knowing, into her heart, im start mumbling i love you'.... i couldnt help but start wondering if Bon just gonna keep his feeling to himself till the end?

@aisling Bon interaction with twins is indeed cute (im craving for it too) but i still enjoy other aspects, esp the slow romance between Bon and aerin. It is sometimes frustrates me since it was too slow but i found myself keep looking forward to that the most in every ep even more than Bon & twins interaction (sorry im a romance sucker):sweatingbullets:

I think, more memorable if Bon Keep His feeling until the end. Too early to say I love you.:D

Edited by lovelylovajs
i forgot texting
  • Like 6

Just finished watching with full subs...

- I love how at the beginning of the episode, in consideration to Bon's disapproval, AR played down her excitement passing the interview when Yoo asked her. And then Bon kinda sulk at the chemistry/teamwork between Yoo and AR.

- The writer likes to report on how many times things had been said -- JJ asking Seunggi Appa where Bon Ahjusshi is 23x, JJ asking AR where Bon is 55x, Bon telling AR to run as fast as she can if discovered 37x.... And I have nothing better to do to remember these counts :lol:

- Everyone in King's Bag is doubting that Bon can use the Minamgye, even Bon thinks he has only 51% of success rate... but we all know how successful he was B)

So my guess for the next episode... JYT will be held up because the driver noticed he sent a text. Maybe he would be held as hostage for bargaining to get the evidence back.... But before all that, what will AR do after hearing the gunshot? Yoo and RDW are not on site anymore since they drove away... unless JYT's text alerted them to go back and at least pulled AR out of the site. Who would have fired the shot? I don't think it is Shim. Most likely Kwon... ?? When will we get the preview????? I can't wait for Wednesday but that also means that the finale week is here.... And will the KIS ever find out about Bon's true identity?

• Like 12

I was rewatching episode 28 and i so love this scene.  I don’t know how to explain but this visual just made my heart flutter, like as if i am KB :lol:  Maybe it is the ambience, maybe it is the way she looked at him ... ahh the feels :love:

HycURCZ.jpg

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I was rewatching episode 28 and i so love this scene.  I don’t know how to explain but this visual just made my heart flutter, like as if i am KB :lol:  Maybe it is the ambience, maybe it is the way she looked at him ... ahh the feels :love:

Yes, I really really like it too... and then also Bon's smile right after this scene.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I really really like it too... and then also Bon's smile right after this scene.

and also when Bon try to hide his embarassment by asking aerin to eat fast and two meat at a time so the meat's smell can be faded away quickly lmaoo

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, galaxy97 said:

and also when Bon try to hide his embarassment by asking aerin to eat fast and two meat at a time so the meat's smell can be faded away quickly lmaoo

Yeah, that was real smooth of him :D Luckily she knows he’s a giant teddy bear.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

21 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Dhakra The shot we heard came from a different gun. The writer is not so stupid.... for making such a mistake. There is someone there who will help Bon. My bet is Kwon. She is someone who would have no problem to kill someone but she would never use a silencer, just a regular gun.

Talking of mistakes, I know we're having fun pointing out what doesn't make sense in the spy part of the story... It's been my thought from the beginning that the writer is obviously, purposely not taking herself seriously and having fun with us on this, with the goofiness and over the topness and the suspend-credibility. I like her homage to the classic spy movies and TV shows (Mission Impossible, James Bond, The Kingsman, etc.). I've turned spotting what's out of place into a game, (and now I'm wondering what she's cooked for us for next week).

This drama puts on hold the stress of my week (darn deadlines) and is all the marshmallow I need! On that note, I'm going to re-watch episode 14. :lol:

• Like 10

For us who are invested in KB and AR relationship/romance.  This is my favourite, the song and scenes were just beautiful.  Enjoy :wub:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

i dunno how ae rin can run in those heels.. meanwhile i hurt my ankle running in sport shoes :sweatingbullets: 

im sadddd guys :tears:. this week is the last week.. how to get over kim bon sshi  **cries while listening to careless whisper**  

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Fancam....

Spoiler

Bon wearing a spy outfit so i guess we will still see a spy action even on the last ep *sigh*.

They better not give us only 10 min add alltogether for otp moment on last ep or i will start a riot lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

“Terius Behind Me” Cast Shows Amazing Chemistry Behind The Scenes

by L. Kim

f3119e1b7fa646c1b439090c270b42bd.jpeg?s=

With only four more episodes of “Terius Behind Me” left, the production crew gifted viewers with behind-the-scenez photos that will make you smile.

“Terius Behind Me” tells the story of a former secret agent Kim Bon (So Ji Sub) and single mother Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun) who find themselves swept up in a war of espionage.

The released photos show the actors both immersed in their roles and having fun together. So Ji Sub can be seen laughing brightly with the child actors and discussing the scene with Jung In Sun. Jung In Sun faithfully plays her role as a devoted mother and gets along with her “King Castle” crew Kim Yeo Jin, Jung Si Ah, and Kang Ki Young.

Son Ho Jun has fun on the set joking with the staff and taking a picture with UNIQ’s Sungjoo, while Im Se Mi studies the script intensely. All of the actors harmoniously get along on the set as if they’re one big family, and you can feel the bright atmosphere from their joyful expressions.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1261159wpp/terius-behind-cast-shows-amazing-chemistry-behind-scenes

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 27-28

by Helcat

MST2728_00062.jpg

Our ajumma-turned-agent goes into the belly of the beast, but this time it’s a calculated risk. Bon may not like it, but when Ae-rin is determined, he’s right there alongside her as back-up. And just as Ae-rin gets drawn more into Bon’s world, Bon is starting to feel at home in hers. With friends to help from every side, what can go wrong for our team?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/my-secret-terrius-episodes-27-28/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Bon wearing a spy outfit so i guess we will still see a spy action even on the last ep *sigh*.

In broad daylight, I would assume is to wrap up the case and nothing more.  I need some personal bonding scenes like 1.5 - 2 episodes preferably  :lol:

sharing another favourite :wub:

wU1KOdt.jpg

• Like 10