Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

1 minute ago, galaxy97 said:

@triplem are you one of the admin for soompi forum? Bc i noticed that the thread for jung in sun have been archived and close for further replies. I wonder why? Is it bc the thread had been inactive for longer period of time?. Is it possible to reopen that thread? 

@junejungki yes he is:) i stalked his ig a days ago and there he posted his wife pic and my heart broke for a moment lol.

Fun fact: both jis and red heel (park ji hyun) are once selected as top 10 for female lead of my sassy girl opposite joo won eventho both of them did not get chosen tho

Let me tag the moderators for that section 

@LyraYoo Can we ”unarchive” Jung In Sun thread ? 

• Like 5

Don't remember this being posted before. 

BTS of underwater rescue by haenyeo AR

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Shuugo Hu said:

@galaxy97 where can I see Jung In Sun's thread? is there any link?

Oh count me in, i am also interested to know this... 

• Like 3

@triplem

Insta caption translation:

Queen of Employment. I’ve received the award. Thank you for the presents. In the mug, I’ll drink a warm tea, and turning on the mood lamp - I think I’ll sleep deeply. Everyone good-night. (me: Note that she says “good” in English and “night” in Korean. So very KIS-style. LOL)

Paper certificate translation:

Award for Employment

Snack Shop for the boss. Milk deliverer. Secretary. Bag seller. Easily going undercover as a maid, and every time she goes on a job interview, she gets the job, for showing us such competence, this award is being presented.

Glass plaque translation:

“If you’re hurting, say you’re hurting. If you’re sad, say you’re sad. If you’re tired, say you’re tired. It's okay to say things like that.”  Go Ae Rin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Thanks @stroppyse ! 

——-

@galaxy97 Regarding Jung In Sun’s thread , mods can’t remove it from archive. But the admins can & @LyraYoo has already brought this up the to attention of our admins . So hang on . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Award for Employment

Snack Shop for the boss. Milk deliverer. Secretary. Bag seller. Easily going undercover as a maid, and every time she goes on a job interview, she gets the job, for showing us such competence, this award is being presented.

They forgot part-timer at coffee shop in Jeju and undercover spy for the last episode... :D

39 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Glass plaque translation:

“If you’re hurting, say you’re hurting. If you’re sad, say you’re sad. If you’re tired, say you’re tired. It's okay to say things like that.”  Go Ae Rin

In the plaque, that was her line in the drama... Same as other cast that got the plaque...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Jis said "it would be fun to paint a scenes in new york and the timing will be good at any time".... im not sure if the previous translation is correct or this one. But if it was this one, then i think we are a step closer to 2nd season lol:phew:B)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:
Jis said "it would be fun to paint a scenes in new york and the timing will be good at any time".... im not sure if the previous translation is correct or this one. But if it was this one, then i think we are a step closer to 2nd season lol:phew:B)

Actually I'm quiet pessimitive about the 2nd season... My reasons are :

1. There's SJS... Usually a big name like him won't participate in 2nd season of their drama... I barely see any... Ex: Jang Hyuk didn't appear on Voice 2...

2. There are kids.. Kids grow up really fast... They won't be the same anymore by the time they filming for 2nd season... I can even see Joon Hee changed a bit from ep 1 to ep 18...

So rather than Season 2, I prefer they made the mission in NY as a movie instead...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Shuugo Hu said:

Actually I'm quiet pessimitive about the 2nd season... My reasons are :

1. There's SJS... Usually a big name like him won't participate in 2nd season of their drama... I barely see any... Ex: Jang Hyuk didn't appear on Voice 2...

2. There are kids.. Kids grow up really fast... They won't be the same anymore by the time they filming for 2nd season... I can even see Joon Hee changed a bit from ep 1 to ep 18...

So rather than Season 2, I prefer they made the mission in NY as a movie instead...

On point 2 I think they've set that up for us already by having the time jump a year ahead, so when we next see them they should be a year older than they are now. The final scene moved us forward without showing Joon-Joon, so I'd expect them to be bigger and a little more grown up (but still as cute!)

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, unhelpful said:

On point 2 I think they've set that up for us already by having the time jump a year ahead, so when we next see them they should be a year older than they are now. The final scene moved us forward without showing Joon-Joon, so I'd expect them to be bigger and a little more grown up (but still as cute!)

Yes.. I'm aware of that.. But the main issue here is SJS... I doubt he will take the same project in the near future...

38 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Her interview cr: hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/jung-in-sun-talked-about-marriage-so-ji-sub-and-my-secret-terrius/

Like @Shuugo Hu, a movie is better.  just concentrate on one mission.  :D

Actually I want more of them... More of Bon and Aerin... But I felt it kind of impossible for another season... :tears:

• Like 4

Interviews are slowly made. This time Writernim

Link if someone feels like translating,

Meanwhile just giving some hints about what was said

Spoiler

Sorry I know my English language skills are :sweatingbullets:

:o Seems Writernim happy with own work only at 80% .  Writernim intended to put more melo in the story but progressively story mood took an other direction :lol:

Sjs acted exactly the Mr Bon she was thinking of. She hopes he'll get best award.

JIS good acting was mentioned too, especially because she played well a mother whereas in real life she's still celibate . Writernim hope too she'll receive recognition as it was a difficult char to play.

Spoiler

Edit added : she said after watching 1st EP she was so surprisingly glad she wanted to hug them :lol:

About the bromances as actors chemi was good it pushes to write some more.

Spoiler

Here everyone ok at least me is glad most kdramas scripts not finished when filming begins :D hopefully not only bad consequences of this system...

Writernim especially thought the hospital SJS SHJ chars scenes to be really funny.

When asked what kind of writer Writernim wants to be , answered one who writes stories people enjoy to watch.

Succeeded isn't it ?^_^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shuugo Hu said:

Yes.. I'm aware of that.. But the main issue here is SJS... I doubt he will take the same project in the near future...

Well, he adores the kids so much, he might just wanna come back to work with them again, and I really see him enjoying himself a lot filming this drama.... I'm gonna keep my hope up ;)

4 hours ago, zba72 said:

Like @Shuugo Hu, a movie is better.  just concentrate on one mission.  :D

Their mission below, to be completed right after Breakfast at Tiffany's:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyx75jV0iTvCMuQczT6wV and then set  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3M2Pc8oV2fo5St7A84yh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Well, he adores the kids so much, he might just wanna come back to work with them again, and I really see him enjoying himself a lot filming this drama.... I'm gonna keep my hope up ;)

Yeah, get Joon-Joon to ask him to come back for Season 2! :lol: How could he say no?

• Haha 4