Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

25 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

......Thereafter he asks Ae-Rin to bend down for KoKo as well.  As he reaches his face up to her, he passes away slumping down in his wheelchair....Fade to black...Cut scene....That's a wrap.....

I'd laugh but I'm still in pain from watching Time and Ghost Detective where

Spoiler

the male leads died.

I was so angry after watching Ghost Detective that I haven't been watching KDramas for a couple of weeks.  I'm mostly reading about them and watching clips.  It may take me awhile to get past that betrayal.  I'm hoping that Terius doesn't let me down.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

51 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

Another KDrama comes to a frustrating conclusion, making no one but the sponsors happy

Lmfaoooooooooo

We are all become an angry bird today:lol: Hopefully no one turning to incredible hulk tomorrow!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Thanks for the recap. Wow. I might just watch the beginning of the episode post shooting. And then that's it. 

Trying to work out why we have so many spy stuff still going. Its only because there isn't any actual NIS actions. There are only 4 NIS employees featured with names. Kwon has made all the other employees look like lackeys. Worse than new employees. I am sure real agents are not submissive and lack initiative. I do read a lot of actual espionage novels pre- drama days. Plus a lot of books featuring guns. I know a fair bit about weapons both from experience and my job. The actual procedural stuff that should happen in a well written drama about these sort of shows is not written well. So why is the writer still obsessed over it?

I thought it was just a plot device in the background. That the main story was the romance between a falsely accused spy and his accidental spy partner. Plus 2 cute kids.

Jeepers. As it is I have been skipping a lot of scenes. The actual NIS plot is not as riveting as the ones I read in the novels. The set up has been hilarious you see. And improbable but I have been giving excuses for it. There is excessive use of resources. The characters involved in it have not been well written. I mean come on, the Voice? That is the best the writer can do? The novel writers will have at least fleshed out his background. Shim would have had a lot more story. What motivated him to turn. That sort of issue.

Bon would be shown how he obtained so many guns. Plus have 2 apartments when he is only a NIS agent. And the car. All these cost money.

Anyway, I am off to watch my other Wed Thur drama. It is not that great but it is not as frustrating. Plus another new 50 episode Chinese drama has started. That's probably why I am not ranting as much. I have cut my losses. I will see the ending. Sucky as it will be. And I won't be downloading this drama to keep. There are not enough scenes that I will rewatch. And probably not even bother catching any scenes I miss.

• Like 11

As much as I don't want JYT to died, I feel like he will. He's going to sacrifice himself to end everything, but it would be good if he just gets injured and is given a new identity at the end.

Seriously, all along, just when you think Kwon was the bad one, because she wouldn't let go of Terius and now it's Shim. Wow! 

I only read the recap and haven't watched the episode, but it's soo crazy. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

No quiznos where I am. Apparently there used to be one but Google-shi told me it is now permanently closed. Although I can wear North Face and there is Barista Coffee....

But, shouldn't we be boycotting the PPL instead of supporting it if there's only 30s of romance, or JJ, tomorrow? :huh:

urmm okayy lets boycott north face only.. quiznos sandwiches are quite yummyy.. the bread is hugee. crusty on the outside and soft on the inside -_-.. okayyy back to the story. im still angry :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

6 hours ago, larrysouth said:

Ok, from all the intelligence that I have been able to gather about tomorrow's episode, what should happen is that there will be a 40-year time jump.

That will be a first in Kdrama history :lol:

6 hours ago, zba72 said:

the only sweet scene was the hospital scene, at least i was smiling for that few minutes.  I pray the spy stuffs will get wrapped up in the first 20mins.  I want king castle, joon joon and namsan tower  ... :unsure:

I pray for 10 minutes max. B)

I'm still so bummed there isn't even a vid-call with JJ.... Seriously too much spy stuff yesterday and it's not even done yet <_<

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The good news is it has hit double digits again. 

The local audience seems fine with the lack of romance . Even commenting - so glad no force kiss .... lol ! And here we are dying for one 

Terius Behind Me] Eps 29 & 30 spoilers, So Ji Sub x Jung In Sun

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' So Ji Sub's crisis with Cho Tae Kwan... Seo Yi Sook saved him  

1. [+106,-2]
I had predicted it, but it was fun. So Ganzi is cool every episode... 

2. [+95,-0] 
So Ji Sub has to film an action movie with the same style he had in the Poland scenes. 2 or 3 at least. 

3. [+87,-7]
The NIS, and police, they all came out as fools, huh? They are worse than the neighbourhood ahjummas. 

4. [+51,-0]
Please save Yoo Ji Yeon. Kwon Young Sil, sorry for cursing at you. 

5. [+40,-2]
When So Ji Sub exploded in front of Shim Woo Chul today, the way he restrained his feelings was the best part. 

6. [+28,-3]
Seo Yi Sook has always played the villain, she's so cool~ Her voice is cool too~ Every time she appeared in the drama, I always wished she could get a good role. Her acting is outstanding, I became a fan^^ 

7. [+26,-1]
I like that they didn't force a kiss scene in there. 

8. [+24,-0]

As expected! Believing in So Ji Sub and watching his dramas. To think tomorrow's the final episode~ So Ji Sub is so cool in the Poland scenes. 

behind%2Bme.png
Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' So Ji Sub x Seo Yi Sook, lose spy Eom Hyo Seop, Im Se Mi 'unconscious' 

1. [+143,-0]
Don't die. The brothers, I hope no one dies. ㅠㅠ

2. [+63,-1]
This is really fun today~ Each puzzle is set in place one by one nicely! 

3. [+49,-6]
Son Ho Jun, Yong Tae, he's cool. I hope no one gets hurt. 

4. [+43,-3]
So Ji Sub and Son Ho Jun are so cool~~~!! 

5. [+50,-10]
Wouldn't an international killer have a car? If his leg was wounded, he could take the taxi and head to the airport... Disappearing like a magician in the police station.. ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+23,-0]
K just had to go to the pharmacy.. ㅋㅋ Every path just leads to King Castle..

Maybe we get more Joon joon today 
Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

The local audience seems fine with the lack of romance . Even commenting - so glad no force kiss .... lol ! And here we are dying for one 

Lol... I'm surprised...

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Maybe we get more Joon joon today

They'd better give us more to erase last night's disappointment. There was a solid 4 minutes repeat of last week's scenes in last night's episode... Those are precious 4 minutes... <_<

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I am also taken aback by those comment of netizens where they're ok with last night episode lol

I think they only want KB to live alone so they can have him all by themselves haha poor guy..

AR should end up with JYT then.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Okay, I just finished watching with subs... A bit calmed down now because the episode wasn't as bad as I thought. Some are necessary to tie in with whatever happened earlier. Maybe I just had too much expectation for some fun and laughs that I disliked last night's episode when watching raw. The baddies being still at large by end of ep. 29-30 remains unnecessary for me though, unless we have more episodes maybe.

In the preview, JYT will be used as a bait to lure them out before they can escape overseas. We heard Bon shouting "It's a trap! - Wake up! - JYT!". So maybe he will get shot. Then we heard AR saying you have to wake up without any problem. But I think that is her saying to Yoo, not JYT. I refuse to believe that JYT or Yoo will be sacrificed.

AR and Bon's scene last night was very short, but I thought it was sweet. The gentle way AR looked at him and smiled when she took off her mask. Bon actually expressed that there's a benefit in being hurt, that is being taken care of. And, he actually subtly expressed his jealousy also when AR took care of JYT earlier. AR cheerfully chided him for minding that little thing and teased if she should get some shampoo tissues to help him then.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Yesterday’s episodes were ok just that it should ended yesterday instead of dragging it further.  I sincerely believe JYT will be sacrificed although I don’t like the idea of more body count. By that he would be remembered as someone who is brave and also would make him a better man than what he used to be; choosing to be good is difficult.

With the fancam photos we have seen, at least we know there will be bonding time with the twins and OTP,  hopefully in the whole of episode 32.

I am going to do another marathon watching from episode 1 later today :lol:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I've already buried my hope for at least one kiss between Bon and AeRin, since last week. That's it. No hope at all. This is just a regular spy action comedy drama with Sprinkles of romance. They don't even show us any sweet interaction between JiSub and InSung on BTS. Only a tinywini bit. 

Will watch last night episode back to back with tonight episode later. I won't watch it until the drama end. *Sigh

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

I've already buried my hope for at least one kiss between Bon and AeRin, since last week. That's it. No hope at all. This is just a regular spy action comedy drama with Sprinkles of romance. They don't even show us any sweet interaction between JiSub and InSung on BTS. Only a tinywini bit. 

Will watch last night episode back to back with tonight episode later. I won't watch it until the drama end. *Sigh

I agree with your choice of word... "sprinkle" of romance haha

I hope there's an appearance of AR parents too in the finale.. But well.. They have to wrap up the spy stuff first so i dont think its possible (sarcasm intended) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

They don't even show us any sweet interaction between JiSub and InSung on BTS. Only a tinywini bit. 

I think judging from the bts, jung insun is more closer to son ho joon rather than so ji sub. cant help tho, so ji sub is busy playing with the kids esp ock yerin LOL 

Btw peak rating for yesterday is at 13%! a record breaker. I wonder at which scene tho? 

I dont even have any excitement left to watch yesterday ep. Gonna wait for the ending first. And ofc ive stirred away any romance or kissing thought.

• Like 9

I just want to say something about last night's episode....

KIS JJANG!!! :love::joy:

I feel the need to create such group in my neighborhood!! :lol:

• Haha 7

@ktcjdrama @Visually-wandering @grapefruit7 @galaxy97 I hv lowered my expectations so much that I’d be happy they have a date in Namsan showing that they’re together as a couple . Lol

edit : @Tasia I hv a group of parents from my kiddos school who are like the KIS :lol:. Info travels at lightning speed 

@zba72 I don’t think there will be body count . I think JYT will survive 

In spite of my grumbling about the romance, I have enjoyed this drama . This season in particular, there was an onslaught of dramas that came in with a lot of actors I loved , but Terius (and  possibly Where Stars Land) was the only one that kept my interest right to the end. Seeing these farewell photos makes me a little sad ..season two please . He really adored Joon Joon. They were the OTP :wub:

I think Highest one minute rating hit 13% 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

MINOS, Savina & Drones – My Sun (나의 태양) My Secret Terrius OST Part 6

The long shadow resembles me so it looks awkward
I’m hiding behind your back, when we meet eyes, I close mine
I can only see you sinking with half-opened eyes
Just checking and not able to call your name, bye bye, it’s so dark
The sun has set on this winter night, the sun has set in my heart

Spoiler