Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

wow.. i wonder why more people bashing other characters?!

i believe that everyone has their own flawed, no one is perfect. Yi Hyun with his old pain and suffering childhood memories. But for Geum, i simply cannot reflect his selfish act. If it means stop OK Nam for stepping into Yi Hyun's house, do you guys remember that at that time, there is also prof Lee inside. He is basically protecting her by prevent to get inside the house. nevertheless, they went inside together.
so, whatever act, just like what OK Nam says "i was blind of how i miss my husband that it clouds my judgment. He is not my husband that i looked for"..

I hope today's episode, based on how Ok Nam react at the end of the preview by saying "i cannot recognize him even though he is in front of me" means that Jeom Dol is hatch and tells his mother that the young guy who came is their father, Ok Nam's husband.

• Like 11

I just want to say that their flaws or whatnots are what makes them HUMAN^^. Hate or love them is up to us. And that's why I love the characters because it's realistic. Because as what above me said, no one is perfect. 

Anyways, I can say I'm just enjoying the drama. Can't wait again for tonight ^_^

• Like 10

Moderators note: 

Gentle reminder about choice of words to each other especially with regards to which ship you are on and how you view the leads. In love triangles , it’s normal that different leads appeal to different people . It’s okay to talk about a character’s negative traits, but do so constructively & without bashing . 

Posts that tend to instigate or create conflict will be removed without warning. 

- triplem- 

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, latuadi said:

wow.. i wonder why more people bashing other characters?!

i believe that everyone has their own flawed, no one is perfect. Yi Hyun with his old pain and suffering childhood memories. But for Geum, i simply cannot reflect his selfish act. If it means stop OK Nam for stepping into Yi Hyun's house, do you guys remember that at that time, there is also prof Lee inside. He is basically protecting her by prevent to get inside the house. nevertheless, they went inside together.
so, whatever act, just like what OK Nam says "i was blind of how i miss my husband that it clouds my judgment. He is not my husband that i looked for"..

I hope today's episode, based on how Ok Nam react at the end of the preview by saying "i cannot recognize him even though he is in front of me" means that Jeom Dol is hatch and tells his mother that the young guy who came is their father, Ok Nam's husband.

This is not the first time I have seen ppl behaving like this!! So I didn't wanna reply them.. I have seen this numerous times.. Replying them will instigate them!!

I don't like Yi Hyun character even though I like YHM as an actor.. I can't relate to his character!! The way I can relate to Kim Kim n it made me like SJH!! I m eagerly to see Jeom Dol hatching.. N truth revelation!! 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

OMG did Oknam find KimKim skinny dipping in broad daylight!

Well, she sent him the towel before hand.. remember... towel flew to him, telling him, go skinny into the water and I'll be there...... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

4 hours ago, lotuzea said:

Jung is not all that selfish as you pointed, he let Geum sleep in house and in few scenes the bromance between the two are genuine.

Anyways i love the episode when Jeom Soon says goodbye to Geum, i find that touching i even shed tears for a bit.. haha always shed tears when parents-children emotion are involved.

I also dont understand why OkNam hugs Geum (apart from that is what in the webtoon). I mean she hasnt realised yet that Geum is her husband. So yeah must've been the fact that she misses himm ?! LoL

Actually Jung is very very cute.. I remember watching Geumie who was wet, tired, wounded and carried heavy Jung, and he couldn't remember 8 digits passcode.  Jung who was already awake still on Geumi's back, pressed the passcode and told him 0070+KimGeum's birthday Dec 5th /May 12th? I laughed so hard for that scene! The slapstick comedy is Back!!

I always enjoy watching the drama.. However, the only part selfish Jung I really hate was when he asked Geum not to love Ok Nam. But only he can. Uh Oh! He knew that Geum has fond of Ok Nam far before him got enchanted by ON. 

I think OK Nam hugs Geum since she misses him like crazy. And she knows that Geum love skinships so much! So they are acting on what their heart say.. ACTION NOW, REGRET LATER! *wink wink

Here's a short fanvid describing when words don't come easy.. Just Do the ACTION!.. :tounge_wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Well, she sent him the towel before hand.. remember... towel flew to him, telling him, go skinny into the water and I'll be there...... 

HAHAHAHAHA I like this theory a lot lol. 

Here Ok Nam says she misses Geum a lot. :wub:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, lotuzea said:

Jung is not all that selfish as you pointed, he let Geum sleep in house and in few scenes the bromance between the two are genuine.

Anyways i love the episode when Jeom Soon says goodbye to Geum, i find that touching i even shed tears for a bit.. haha always shed tears when parents-children emotion are involved.

I also dont understand why OkNam hugs Geum (apart from that is what in the webtoon). I mean she hasnt realised yet that Geum is her husband. So yeah must've been the fact that she misses himm ?! LoL

Yeah i think it was because she missed him & happy to see him..hahaha

• Like 3

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but even though Geum is the husband,  isn't it Izy that knows where Ok Nam's robe is? Curious to how they resolved that in the webtoon.  I welcome any spoilers in spoiler section :)

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but even though Geum is the husband,  isn't it Izy that knows where Ok Nam's robe is? Curious to how they resolved that in the webtoon.  I welcome any spoilers in spoiler section :)

Spoiler

I didnt read last pages of the webtoon since i was too lazy :sweatingbullets: but you are right. Izy is the one who has the robe. If you still remember, at the very first beginning of the drama, they brought in a part of the webtoon which shows that the woodcutter touched Ok Nam's robe, and all the butterfly textures on her robe turned into real and flown away (That's because the woodcutter is Bause, the one who can control the wind). Izy was sick of living in human world so she wanted to take the robe and go back to fairy realm but with all the butterflies flew away, the robe becomes useless. So the robe actually has no role in this story anymore. Ok Nam still come back to the fairy realm because of her son Jeomdol will reincarnate as a dragon. 

@Erika Song chingu!!! Thank you for the link. whole full album including the background music which i love love love :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Lol "Kim Geum "The HUSBAND" is on the way back to his wife.. Sure it is a bumpy and winding road. At least 4 punches, 2 waterslaps and few falls he must received.. I present you the most unlucky husband of the year! " --> love this caption haha

oh wait the full album is out ?? thank youu !! oh gosh I got chills from this Yoon Hyun Min's song. Luv it!

Also, anyone knows which one is the song/instrument playing when Geum was driving back to Gyerong? luv it too

• Like 6

I'm glad I decided to watch this drama coz I was able to meet cutie Seo Ji Hoonie^^... this is my first time watching him and I look forward to his upcoming projects in the future. I hope he can be one of the promising young actors who can be given a big break as well! 

He's the type of guy who, the longer you stare, the handsomer he becomes :wub:

Since Kim Kim likes skinships, I guess a kiss scene isn't too far off *wink wink*....ha ha. At least two times what ON and Jung shared, that way, I'll be contented ☆☆☆☆

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, lotuzea said:

Also, anyone knows which one is the song/instrument playing when Geum was driving back to Gyerong? luv it too

You can go to the TVN link in Erika Song post or this link here to find it. http://program.tving.com/tvn/taleoffairy/18/Board/View But for full song listening we have to pay :lol:

Oknam theme song. The music we heard when they were in fairy realm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

yeaaay.,. finally wrap up party!! They are all look so charming! The warm brown color is sooooo gorgeous on YHM, MCW, JSJ.. Geum ah.. I love his back haircut style..  he has nice forehead!

Why our MCW and YHM sit apart?

Kim Kim and  Fairy Haelmoni:blush:...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1