006zx2x-Gly1fy2mjj6hm1j30qo14i7f2.jpg

006zx2x-Gly1fy2p2ipyobj30k00p0dko.jpg

006zx2x-Gly1fy3mtxp3b8j30u00u0gx1.jpg

006zx2x-Gly1fy38kbia0ij30u00miadf.jpg

006zx2x-Gly1fy38k30z0uj30qo0k0wi8.jpg

006zx2x-Gly1fy6idgoqpdj30u00tyn3k.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

haven't read the webtoon and it's my first time visiting this thread - as i am already confuse...! hahahaha...

my only clue that it was Geum because the egg apparently responds only to family members... and it is only Geum that it first cracked and spoke "appa"

hope someone can give a linear illustration of their reincarnation story... :w00t:

• Like 6

Preview for Ep 13 was out: It translated

Ok Nam who realized Jung Yi Hyun was not the father of her children, left for Gyeryong.

Kim Geum who had been struggling with the absence of Ok Nam came to remember his past!

YESSSSS!!! Finally.. no more dragging plot..  I was waiting for Kim Geum to remember his own past and Ok Nam to realize her mistake to dismiss Geum being her reincarnated husband. I still remembered, Geum asked her.. Why isn't me? I was in the fairy fall too. But Ok Nam rejected the idea of Geum's possibility being her husband. I was so brokenhearted along with Geum for that scene. She didn't even gave him time to tell that he kept dreaming about them in the past being husband and wife. Oh well... I hope ep 13 onwards will be more enjoyable to watch instead of watching continuous miserables face of Kim Geum and Ok Nam. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

Preview for Ep 13 was out: It translated

Ok Nam who realized Jung Yi Hyun was not the father of her children, left for Gyeryong.

Kim Geum who had been struggling with the absence of Ok Nam came to remember his past!

YESSSSS!!! Finally.. no more dragging plot..  I was waiting for Kim Geum to remember his own past and Ok Nam to realize her mistake to dismiss Geum being her reincarnated husband. I still remembered, Geum asked her.. Why isn't me? I was in the fairy fall too. But Ok Nam rejected the idea of Geum's possibility being her husband. I was so brokenhearted along with Geum for that scene. She didn't even gave him time to tell that he kept dreaming about them in the past being husband and wife. Oh well... I hope ep 13 onwards will be more enjoyable to watch instead of watching continuous miserables face of Kim Geum and Ok Nam. 

Thank god!! finally!! We can see a ray of hope!! 

Cheers for more GuemNam moments in future episodes!! I want more laub laub moments.. At least 3 kisses as prof jung took 2 kisses from ok Nam lolz :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Thank god!! finally!! We can see a ray of hope!! 

Cheers for more GuemNam moments in future episodes!! I want more laub laub moments.. At least 3 kisses as prof jung took 2 kisses from ok Nam lolz :P

I want that also, but I think it isn't probable for a full on labu-labu fest like most romance oriented dramas out there. I think there might be a little (but more that usual) in episode 14  until episode 16. If the production is going with the webtoon route, my guess is that they'll put on Jeom Dal's hatching at the end of episode 14 which means there're labulabu scenes where ON will discover KG bathing at the waterfalls, before that. In episode 15, on the other hand, will be the big reveal, where Prof. Jung will go on full pyrotechnics and where ON will discover that KG really is her husband. Lastly, in episode 16 will be just a JS-KG oriented for most of the hour and a little reunion at maybe in the 50 minute mark.

• Like 6

Anyone know the song title that is played at the ending, before the preview of upcoming episode? I have been googling like mad and cant find it >.< love the song

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lotuzea said:

Anyone know the song title that is played at the ending, before the preview of upcoming episode? I have been googling like mad and cant find it >.< love the song

I don't know the name of it, but it's going to be released I think.... It's sang by Yoon Hyunmin!!

Episode 13 preview

On the letter Oknam left Geum, says:

"I am saying my parting greetings to you through this letter" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@hazelyeot thanks for the translation. Aaaah Kim Kim will have another crying episode when he found out Ok Nam left. Did you see Uri Kim Geum's cheek when Jeom Soon bids her farewell to Kim Geum? There's a bruise! Saw the preview in ep 11, where agitated Jung (after the kiss scene) runs into Geumie in the rain, smacked his umbrella.. Will Jung hit Geum? Awwww...

Edit I heard Kim Geum's overvoice.. Stars must go back to the sky.. just what Ok Nam told Jung in ep 12. Anyone here read the webtoon and tell me is there any plot that they have to go back to the sky? or is it a twist part that happen in drama. Why I have the feeling, instead of Ok Nam, Geum and Jung continues to live in the earth, they all will go back to fairy realms?

• Like 3

Thanks @hazelyeot !! Luv the song, hopefully it’ll be released. And wow sang by Yoon Hyun Min, so talented!! 

I have a feeling that ‘stars must go back to the sky’ means Ok Nam has to go back to fairy realm, whereas Jung and Kim are mortals so they stay ok erth.  Omg they may be goong through another separation but I hope not. And also since master of northern star is looking for the 3 lost fairies, there may be twist that all three go back to fairy realm. 

Anyone knows who goes back to fairy realm in the webtoon st the end? 

• Like 6

Acoording to Seo Jihoon and staffs posts, today was officially their last filming day!!

Everyone worked really hard all these months filming. Hoping they can now finally rest and think ahead...

And pleaseeee, last two weeks of episodes need to be really interesting and give us a good ending!! Lol

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just came to say I'm pretty disappointed it's looking like it's gonna end with Ok-nam and Kim Geum. There's just something irritating about Kim Geum that I can't shake off, so I don't want him to end up with Ok-nam, husband or not. I prefer Prof Jung with Ok-nam, they were so cute together. Oh well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Ha ha...who to root for is just a matter of personal preference. The person you lean more on probably says a lot to the type of guy you like or admire or the type of character you like or tend to like. I'm glad that this drama doesn't actually have any second lead (since both the guys, for me, are both leads even when it comes to the romance aspect of it, no one is actually above or lower than the other one). It gives us viewers a chance to root who we want and perhaps get heartbroken or otherwise in the end. 

I think I'm too used watching dramas in which I already know who ends up with who, so this is such a fresh concept for me. Makes you wonder until the end. 

Anyways, looking forward to the episode tonight as I need to catch up with the episodes since I'm lagging behind :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Fairy granny is back!!!!!!!

Cho bong-dae!

RECAP OF EPISODE 11 and 12!

Spoiler

Yoon Hyun Min is in Tokyo!

i'm so excited for tonight's episode!!!!!!! It's just sad that special episode might be impossible T.T

• Like 4

Yi Hyun and kim kim are fighting. Yi Hyun fainted and kim kim caried him hime. The bruise in kim kim left cheek are from Yi Hyun that hit him but Yi Hyun even didn't remember it. 

The scene move to Ok Nam that lost her ability to heal plant.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, latuadi said:

Yi Hyun and kim kim are fighting. Yi Hyun fainted and kim kim caried him hime. The bruise in kim kim left cheek are from Yi Hyun that hit him but Yi Hyun even didn't remember it. 

The scene move to Ok Nam that lost her ability to heal plant.

Are you streaming?^^