Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

20 minutes ago, tianaa said:

ohh Geum Of all the moments he had to watch them kiss each other. I wanted to break the fourth wall go inside the drama and close his eyes 

Hahaha same here!!I wanted to protect him too!! I guess upcoming episode will have more painful moments waiting for him!! 

P. S. I guess Ok Nam will be also nervous n be tensed:grimace:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Now thats good.. :love: Hope we get some lovey dovey moments of kim geum n Ok Nam before the ending!! 

In the webtoon, there is a kiss from SOM give to KG when she and her son are gonna flying to sky ...but in the webtoon , she had realized him soon , it’s maybe a half of the story , then the story just show their sweet life at her hometown, the Pro Jung is less scene from there. I don’t know how is the drama going on next ??? (SONam comes back her hometown , KG find her and then she realized that he is her husband .) Before the ending , KG and ONam also have a sweet date then he gives her a ring to propose her .....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I looked at the webtoon, even though I didn't understand Korean I only make up what the pictures are showing lol. There's a lot that they haven't shown yet and I wonder how they're going to do that in just 6 episodes. Maybe.. extend the episodes to 18 hehe.. or 20 :bawling: As much as I hate how selfish Prof Jung is, it's hard because you can't but feel sad for him as well. His lives had been nothing. Although that doesn't excuse his actions towards Kim Geum. I don't know how people find Geum annoying or intruding because Prof Jung is the same too :joy: Like he's not the only one trying to be with Ok Nam, Prof Jung is too. Both of them are doing everything they can to be with her alone. Now I can't wait for next week, hope it comes by fast!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, paww22 said:

From what I scanned, there are kisses shared between KG and SON, but it happened a few chapters before the story ends. Typical K-drama plots 

Oh, thanks..I too hope that they will have a kiss scene in the drama as well :D

• Like 7

@RPM Wow.. thanks for the song!! I've been looking for Geum and ON's bgm tbh and you provide me with the link.. Woohoo.. Off making video with that song.. :wub:

• Like 6

Omg im so swooning over Geumieee he’s so cute hahah. And so happy to see the spoiler still . Gosh I really hope he gets the girl

• Like 7

8 hours ago, paww22 said:

From what I scanned, there are kisses shared between KG and SON, but it happened a few chapters before the story ends. Typical K-drama plots 

Spoiler

I dont know if they kissed more than 1 time in the webtoon but i really remember the first kiss. When KG was at ON house, and he  decided to confess something like (i only understand a part): Miss Fairy, please dont go. I have to tell you this. I cant recall all the past when i was your husband and Bause yet. And i know that im clumsy and etc... while Miss Fairy is so cool and etc... But i truly like you Miss Fairy. And ON were blushing all the way. Then she kissed him and said: You are perfect the way you are now. And yes im waiting for that scene. Because surely they have to remake that hahahahaha. Its like Seo Ji Hoon first kiss in drama so im curious too :rolleyes: kiss her like a real man SJH!)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

My thoughts on episode 9 is that

1. SJH really has such expressive eyes, feels like how Park Hyun Shik portrayed the CEO in SWDBS. 

2. There are too many side stories happening within the hour that I suspect that the production is trying hard to fasten theirs so that they could move on to the Main Story

3. Prof. Jung is so self-entitled, like how could he do that to poor Geumi who from the get-go confessed that he felt super attracted to SON, way before he realized his own feelings for SON

4. For a while I thought, that how nice it would be if KG hooked with someone just to let SON realize what she's been missing and to let her realize that you can't just decide who your husband is based on the sound he makes while peeing.

The episode is just so-so for me, not too much KG-SON moments, Profs. Jung and Lee are hilarious, all in all, I think it would be best to save episode 10 for later when episodes 11 and 12 comes out since I might go crazy not knowing what will happen to KG after the end of Epi. 10

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Found some pics of them filming these days, 

Filming still going...... I wonder why they started filming six months ago, to be almost live shooting right now (aka messy production company, Js pictures lol)

Chaewon filming in Seoul (wearing only a hanbok in the cold, if she gets sick, I'M SUING!!!!!!!)

8HdoSTq.jpg

2CkUqxb.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

i really hope Ok Nam will end up with KG like in the webtoon .

i will be mad if the writer dont add their kiss scene in the drama.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, hazelyeot said:

Found some pics of them filming these days, 

Filming still going...... I wonder why they started filming six months ago, to be almost live shooting right now (aka messy production company, Js pictures lol)

Chaewon filming in Seoul (wearing only a hanbok in the cold, if she gets sick, I'M SUING!!!!!!!)

Ohh gosh ! The drama is only 16 eps so why they take it for 6months ?? I think that after this drama , Chaewon uni will get seriously tired and take break for a long time :((( how poor ! Chaewon , wish you all the best ! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, nexcognuv said:

Ohh gosh ! The drama is only 16 eps so why they take it for 6months ?? I think that after this drama , Chaewon uni will get seriously tired and take break for a long time :((( how poor ! Chaewon , wish you all the best ! 

Ohhh yes!! She will take the longest break ever, and it's not like she doesn't take long breaks, right??

I'm preparing myself to not see her for at least six months or even more :tears:......

I'm still confused with them filming for this long, I feel exhausted for everyone :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Moon Chae Won is so flippin' adorable. I can't blame anyone, man or woman, for falling for her.

My theory is that Kim Kim = Bausae = woodcutter.

Prof. Jeong = Black Star fairy = deer.

I think Prof. Jeong will end up with Prof. Lee. S/he will atone for interfering with Bausae and Fairy.

The only real mystery is - who is Gyeong Sool? He is so creepy! Maybe he's a reincarnation of some evil celestial being?

• Like 9

so this story is not just about romance and husband searching, but also a story about redemption from past action. Seems like our prof. is black star fairy and the deer. while geum is the husband. only big revile is what really happened between them in the fairy realm, we know there where some jealousy and and maybe some bad omen between them. But what really happened. 

I really feel bad for geum, but our fairy is so into her ide about prof. jeong that she those not catch on all the hint about Geum being the husband. But she those get drawn closer to him. Like when she got her bad omen in the wood about feeling like she could loose him, and also how she have to stop herself like when their hand touch. I think she without understanding it is falling for Geum, but she feel she cant respond to that because she belive strongly that Prof. is her husband... I do think she soon gonna have strong awakening. Lett see what she do then. 

• Like 9

On episode 7, Professor Jung says this quote

Screenshot-2018-12-05-22-49-55.png

"If the full moon shines in a place with no light, hidden truths will sometimes appear."

That's when Kim Geum sees the fire fairy lighting the candle, and when Professor Jung sees Bausae in Kimkim.

Screenshot-2018-12-05-23-02-38.png

And guess what...... 

Was full moon in the kiss scene..

Also, for sure there was NO LIGHT, that scene was freaking dark lol

Screenshot-2018-12-05-22-48-26.png

I'm really hoping that next week we see a flash of her seeing by Kimkim after the kiss, or something like that... 

I'm still believing this is part of her (fire fairy) revenge, to get his girl and make him (wind fairy) suffer.

There is no other reason  Professor Jung would suddenly be interested in her like that, out of nowhere..

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kor Yer Chang said:

@hazelyeot

I thought I was the only one who noticed the full moon. Like it's not just a coincidence that they showed the full moon so clearly like that. 

I believe the full moon played part for process of awareness of Geum, Ok Nam and Jung's fairy/deity's past life. Their first encounter was happened at Chuseok day (it was full moon). Then, the second visions seen by Geum and Jung was during the full moon as well (the scene where Geum gave his handphone to Ok nama and they visited Ok Nam's house). This time the third time was happened during the full moon too. I know I'm delusional, but I really hope what Geum saw that night was not Jung who kiss Ok Nam, but Izy was kissing Ok Nam. LOLOLOLOL #ImverysaltyoverthefirstkisssceneofnonOTP 

@RPM Thanks again for the link's song. I made this fanvid to calm myself and assure myself that Ok Nam won't end up with Jung since it's so obvious who is in her heart at this moment. :tounge_xd: and this diversion strategy works!!! :w00t:

Dedicated for Geum-Nam Shippers.. enjoy

for full link video 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

I believe the full moon played part for process of awareness of Geum, Ok Nam and Jung's fairy/deity's past life. Their first encounter was happened at Chuseok day (it was full moon). Then, the second visions seen by Geum and Jung was during the full moon as well (the scene where Geum gave his handphone to Ok nama and they visited Ok Nam's house). This time the third time was happened during the full moon too. I know I'm delusional, but I really hope what Geum saw that night was not Jung who kiss Ok Nam, but Izy was kissing Ok Nam. LOLOLOLOL #ImverysaltyoverthefirstkisssceneofnonOTP 

@RPM Thanks again for the link's song. I made this fanvid to calm myself and assure myself that Ok Nam won't end up with Jung since it's so obvious who is in her heart at this moment. :tounge_xd: and this diversion strategy works!!! :w00t:

Dedicated for Geum-Nam Shippers.. enjoy

for full link video 

YASSSSSSS something to heal my heart from sad Geum :cold_sweat:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

I am not particulary for any of the two (but if I was, I would chose the prof) but I would like for the deer to be lying and making the prof think he is not the husband so he can be with her as Geum.

I would like it better storytelling wise.

(I won't be mad if she end with geum exept the fact that in the end, they made a guy truly fall for a girl to end up heart-broken)

• Sad 1