Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

Omo Omo from the preview it seems.. Uri geumi isn't gonna leave his hopes.. He is gonna make his moves on Ok Nam making her more flustered n aware of him:love:.. Can't wait for more GuemNam moments!! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Omo Omo from the preview it seems.. Uri geumi isn't gonna leave his hopes.. He is gonna make his moves on Ok Nam making her more flustered n aware of him:love:.. Can't wait for more GuemNam moments!! 

Omg I cannot wait to watch it

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Omo from the preview it seems.. Uri isn't leave his hopes.. He is make his moves on Ok Nam making her more flustered aware of him:love:.. Can't wait for more GuemNam moments!! 

me too!!!!!!! :love:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Erika Song said:

me too!!!!!!! :love:

Hiii five!! Chingu!! Can't wait for next week.. Keep the GuemNam moments coming in:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just now, Kor Yer Chang said:

Like I'm so excited I can't wait any longer to watch it. But I'll have to wait for eng subs :bawling:

@icyphoenix

Me too!! Waiting for subs:bawling:..I haven't watched raw.. Just saw the preview!! 

• Like 4

Just dropping by to leave a question/comment..ha ha. Since I'm not familiar with the webtoon, from 0-10, how high do you guys recommend this drama to me after watching 6 episodes?^^ Still pondering to give it a try. Just reading your guys' comments.

Am not that picky when it comes to dramas, I indulge every kind, as long as a) it's good-great acting wise, b) unique story c) not too cliche d) character development e) chemistry!...or wait, does that make me picky? ^_^

Never watched any of the 2 male leads drama before. I've watched MCW in Innocent Man, always like her personality. She's my definition of feminine :D.

Since I've read comments about Seo Ji Hoon being too young, I hope they used his hairstyle, that brush up one, from the press conference of the drama, I think he looks better with it, more manly and mature. I'm too close to shipping him with MCW when they were standing together from that conference and made that heart together :wub:. He didn't seem young to me at that moment. 

• Like 10

It's pretty good so far. I think I'll say 8/10. The comedy is cheesy but I like it. Some people aren't much of a fan of it and the CGI. For me I don't mind the CGI at all. It adds some depth to the graphics/visual. That's good that you haven't watch anything about the two leads, it can make you pick your favorite between the two guys. But you'll love both of them when the episodes goes on!! There's the side story about the trios, they're MCW fairy friends in the drama. Their scenes are funny but tbh I don't know what the writer is doing with them so I hope we see more progression of them. Right now I love it!!! 

@lightbringer06

• Like 8

even though ok Nam was convinced that it was the male lead YHM reincarnation of her husband, she seemed to be falling in love with him. I do not really like what is happening here because now it seems that the second lead is the husband? and so what? if history follows her path, will she choose the reincarnation of her husband instead of the man she loves? unless there is a turnaround and ok nam falls in love with kimm geum ? it seems difficult to believe even if I find them very cute together, another drama that may be depressing in the end.

It would have been necessary for me that ok nam falls in love with her husband without knowing it

I said that I did not read the webtoon, it's my resenti in watching the drama

• Like 4

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

even though ok Nam was convinced that it was the male lead YHM reincarnation of her husband, she seemed to be falling in love with him. I do not really like what is happening here because now it seems that the second lead is the husband? and so what? if history follows her path, will she choose the reincarnation of her husband instead of the man she loves? unless there is a turnaround and ok nam falls in love with kimm geum ? it seems difficult to believe even if I find them very cute together, another drama that may be depressing in the end.

It would have been necessary for me that ok nam falls in love with her husband without knowing it

I said that I did not read the webtoon, it's my resenti in watching the drama

I don't think she fell for professor Jung.. She is just believing with the facts she sees that he might be her husband.. Whereas with Kim Guem, she seems to be falling for him,  despite of not knowing the fact that he is actually her husband's reincarnation!! She is just unaware of her feelings towards Kim Guem.. As jeon seom too pointed out that her mother frequently hangs out with Guem n she has been in good mood when she hangs out with him!! The way she blushed thinking of Guemi's back hug!! The way she n guemi dreamt of being together n blushing!! It's just that she has her mind set that she must be with her hubby who from all evidences as her mind points is professor Jung!! But her heart has already feeling for Kim Guem!! like the scene where she asks professor jung whether he is her hubby n tells him abt the story under rainfall n guemi too appears n turns to move away being hurt.. But Ok Nam left her supposedly hubby (from her POV)  to Kim Guem knowing that he is sad.. It is sufficient to point out she has feelings for Guemi!! 

P. S. It's just my assumption on what I saw :D

Edited by icyphoenix
  • Like 8

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't think she fell for professor Jung.. She is just believing with the facts she sees that he might be her husband.. Whereas with Kim Guem, she seems to be falling for him,  despite of not knowing the fact that he is actually her husband's reincarnation!! She is just unaware of her feelings towards Kim Guem.. As jeonseom too pointed out that her mother frequently hangs out with Guem n she has been in good mood when she hangs out with him!! The way she blushed thinking of Guemi's back hug!! The way she n guemi dreamt of being together n blushing!! It's just that she has her mind set that she must be with her hubby who from all evidences as her mind points is professor Jung!! But her heart has already feeling for Kim Guem!! like the scene where she asks professor jung whether he is her hubby n tells him abt the story under rainfall n guemi too appears n turns to move away being hurt.. But Ok Nam left her supposedly hubby (from her POV)  to Kim Guem knowing that he is sad.. It is sufficient to point out she has feelings for Guemi!! 

now now now, I feel like I'm going to be broken hearted for the Professor. :( But still team kimgeummie!!! hihi

-----

Professor Jung is super cute! 

and really handsome as well :love:

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Erika Song said:

now now now, I feel like I'm going to be broken hearted for the Professor. :( But still team kim geummie!!! hihi

I feel sad for professor too!! But it's better that the writer shows more of GuemNam scenes as the things are unwrapping.. If they show that Ok Nam falls for professor but ends up with guemi .. It would be very bad.. Hope they don't show it like that!! Strongly in team Guemi!! Hope they don't mess up by changing stuffs!! Guemi fighting~

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't think she fell for professor Jung.. She is just believing with the facts she sees that he might be her husband.. Whereas with Kim Guem, she seems to be falling for him,  despite of not knowing the fact that he is actually her husband's reincarnation!! She is just unaware of her feelings towards Kim Guem.. As jeon seom too pointed out that her mother frequently hangs out with Guem n she has been in good mood when she hangs out with him!! The way she blushed thinking of Guemi's back hug!! The way she n guemi dreamt of being together n blushing!! It's just that she has her mind set that she must be with her hubby who from all evidences as her mind points is professor Jung!! But her heart has already feeling for Kim Guem!! like the scene where she asks professor jung whether he is her hubby n tells him abt the story under rainfall n guemi too appears n turns to move away being hurt.. But Ok Nam left her supposedly hubby (from her POV)  to Kim Guem knowing that he is sad.. It is sufficient to point out she has feelings for Guemi!! 

Sorry but this is just your own assumptions base on what you want to happen lol

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Sorry but this is just your own assumptions base on what you want to happen lol

If I m not mistaken, I clearly saw Ok Nam blushing from the memory of Kim Geumi's back hug!! If she isn't interested y was she blushing? And then again, the dream of Ok Nam n Guemi where he poured out his feelings n she blushed again n lotus bloomed!! But yes, it might be assumption from the things that I saw in the episode that she is leaning towards Kim Guem!! Might be I m seeing things in wrong sense of direction too!! 

• Like 8

Eh? So Ok-nam will end up with Kim Geum? Aaww, I thought she was going to be with Professor! I thought Kim Geum was cuter with Jeom Soon-yi.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Eh? So Ok-nam will end up with Kim Geum? Aaww, I thought she was going to be with Professor! I thought Kim Geum was cuter with Jeom Soon-yi.

Me too... Kim Kim was cute with Jeom soon.. But it is in when she is in the cat form hehe.. i cannot help with how cute the cat's CGI is.. I always replay the scene "My name is Jeom soon the tiger" up until "this is the gift for you.. not the box"lol...

It is like the cat with her human dad interaction. with how jeom soon gave kim kim her puss in boots eye stroke to convince him to replace her as the novel's writer...

also, the scene where jeom soon try to look wifi and kim kim caught her thought while she tried to avoid him.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

i don't know, but somehow it's depressed me... Poor YH:bawling:

• Like 2