Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

A mixed of both.   She keeps losing and finding the "men /man" she loved.  Which is the one mama fairy? 

Credit to the owner.

• Like 5

Spoiler

It's a spoiler.

So i heard that in original webtoon kim geum was the hubby and not YH. I'm not sure if this is going to be same in drama version too. But  audience is appreciating kim-oknam. But tbh he is quite younger than fairy haha.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, crushedbrains said:

It's better to put it this way or someone will be sad again

Spoiler

It's a spoiler.

So i heard that in original webtoon kim geum was the hubby and not YH. I'm not sure if this is going to be same in drama version too. But  audience is appreciating kim-oknam. But tbh he is quite younger than fairy haha.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a spoiler.

Ahh! Im still not familiar with posting rules and ways here. So kindly excuse me if i broke any rule unknowingly :)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a spoiler.

I have been a silent member of this thread coz I m not deep in this drama.. But my heart leans for Kim Geum- fairy love line!! Hope Kim Geum is the end game!! I feel soo much chemistry between SJH n MCW!! I m having heavy second lead syndrome in this show!! 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, crushedbrains said:

Ahh! Im still not familiar with posting rules and ways here. So kindly excuse me if i broke any rule unknowingly :)

It's fine we're just trying to help our friends who would like to watch the drama with fresh perspective.  I hope you know which tool to use.

@icyphoenix yeap....which one.. he he.... that means they're able to make us want to watch it again next week.  I'll keep an open mind....age is just a number. :wub:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

It's fine we're just trying to help our friends who would like to watch the drama with fresh perspective.  I hope you know which tool to use.

Oh; i don't know the tool. How to? Can you explain me? Thank you sm if you could please

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, crushedbrains said:

Oh; i don't know the tool. How to? Can you explain me? Thank you sm if you could please

Already sent a message to you....  

@icyphoenix For you:

Credit to the owner

• Like 5

@Yongzura nowadays noona dongsaeng couple r slaying it chemistry wise!! I m very much open minded in this.. I would love to see more of GuemOkNam scenes coz they r very cute:wub:

P. S.  The fan art is soo adorable!! 

• Like 5

On 11/17/2018 at 5:04 PM, OksanaS said:

Spoilers please!!!

Hide contents

If you read webtoon please tell me With whom she ends up in webtoon?

Spoiler

The Husband is not Prof.Jung  he is the Deer  the husband is KimGeum  Fairy  sonONam will end up with KimGeum in the webtoon but i dont know in the drama they might change

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tianaa said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Husband is not Prof.Jung  he is the Deer  the husband is KimGeum  Fairy  sonONam will end up with KimGeum in the webtoon but i dont know in the drama they might change

Spoiler

I really hope they don't change the ending!! I really hope she ends up with Kim Geum

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I really hope they don't change the ending!! I really hope she ends up with Kim Geum

Spoiler

Same here. Now that i watched 6th episode; i loved geum-nam more than prof. And also; geum can crack the egg as well.

• Like 5

Okay; i watched episodes 5-6 and here are some contexts i didn't understood-

1. If jeom dal is older than jeom soon; then how come he is still in egg shell while jeomsoon is in human and tuger forrm. Im curious what form he had in past life.

2. If geum is husband (when he back hugged fairy in last of epi 6) then how come prof recognised jeom soom when he first saw her?

3. So all those woodcutter-fairy moments until now are prof's view point?

4. Also; the very important thing is that- was prof the dubhe? Because he remembered the incident of love letter and lotus leaf in fairy realm (when fairy said to make that lotus leaf wrap) and then said "finally I'm eating one today". But then; fairy said that she realized very late that she loved dubhe in fairy realm. 

-

All in all; this is highly confusing!!

Haha i wrote too much :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Erika Song said:

SAME! He looks like he is going to cry! My poor Geum. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Also here heartbroken :bawling::heartbreak:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, crushedbrains said:

Okay; i watched episodes 5-6 and here are some contexts i didn't understood-

1. If jeom dal is older than jeom soon; then how come he is still in egg shell while jeomsoon is in human and tuger forrm. Im curious what form he had in past life.

2. If geum is husband (when he back hugged fairy in last of epi 6) then how come prof recognised jeom soom when he first saw her?

3. So all those woodcutter-fairy moments until now are prof's view point?

4. Also; the very important thing is that- was prof the dubhe? Because he remembered the incident of love letter and lotus leaf in fairy realm (when fairy said to make that lotus leaf wrap) and then said "finally I'm eating one today". But then; fairy said that she realized very late that she loved dubhe in fairy realm. 

-

All in all; this is highly confusing!!

Haha i wrote too much :lol:

Professor said he bathed with her n remembered that ok nam used to call him to bathe in human world!! Where her real hubby didn't!! I guess Prof  remembers the moments of Ok Nam n her hubby as he used to follow Ok Nam around  n then he said he felt sorry for jeon seom as she didn't have a father.. He didn't say her as his daughter!! He might have followed Ok Nam 'S family in the past.. But it's clear that Geumi has precise memories of the events plus he has magical powers.. Oknam guessed that her hubby aka the woodcutter was reincarnation of dubhe!!  Geumi is a immortal too as he has powers, he might be another reincarnation of dubhe like woodcutter.. My assumption as I didn't read the webtoon !!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Professor said he bathed with her n remembered that ok nam used to call him to bathe in human world!! Where her real hubby didn't!! I guess Prof  remembers the moments of Ok Nam n her hubby as he used to follow Ok Nam around  n then he said he felt sorry for jeon seom as she didn't have a father.. He didn't say her as his daughter!! He might have followed Ok Nam 'S family in the past.. But it's clear that Geumi has precise memories of the events plus he has magical powers.. Oknam guessed that her hubby aka the woodcutter was reincarnation of dubhe!!  Geumi is a immortal too as he has powers, he might be another reincarnation of dubhe like woodcutter.. My assumption as I didn't read the webtoon !!

Even i never read webtoon. Oh yeah; it might be that oknam used to talk with deer i.e. the professor. But in past episodes fairy said that she married a human who was a simple woodcutter and not an immortal. And now when he again reborned he got magical powers?<_<

• Like 4

ep6 is so good. so many funny scenes. no dragging...pls keep it up for ep7 and the rest. 

im rooting for kim kim x ok nam :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, crushedbrains said:

Even i never read webtoon. Oh yeah; it might be that oknam used to talk with deer i.e. the professor. But in past episodes fairy said that she married a human who was a simple woodcutter and not an immortal. And now when he again reborned he got magical powers?<_<

Might be!! Coz I feel her past hubby n Kim Guem both r reincarnation of dubhe..  

Edit: after the post in the next page.. I nearly forgot that the woodcutter used to hear animals talk like geumi!! 

• Like 3