Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

It seems like, tvN is spoiling us with more Geum-Nam pics! :love: 

Can't wait for episode 11, I feel like it will be really really goooood.

Spoiler

• Like 1

Kim kim i fall and cry after watching ok nam and yi hyun kissing. 

Jeom soon-ie goes kissing and dating with kyeongsung. Her tail is out and kyeongsung looks like  just make fun of her while recording her. 

Ok nam and kim kim out to look for her like father and mother looking for their lost doughter. 

Ok nam says sorry for watching her kissing.

Jeom soon goes home with kyeongsung and kim kim scolding at her instead of her mothet LoL

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, latuadi said:

Jeom soon-ie goes kissing and dating with kyeongsung. Her tail is out and kyeongsung looks like  just make fun of her while recording her. 

Ok nam and kim kim out to look for her like father and mother looking for their lost doughter. 

Jeom soon goes home with kyeongsung and kim kim scolding at her instead of her mothet LoL

Omo omo.. My poor Guemi :bawling:

• Like 1

Pq3l7Ow.gif

LOL! She's hilariously flirting.

HxlZGEk.gif

Spoiler

9A49b5M.gif

hOD5g8L.gif

Spoiler

xZvIWUY.gif

sLUEzx2.gif

Spoiler

ddKQLS5.gif

ZYmeKV1.gif

ybpFRVj.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

:bawling:

@jeonghyang thanks for providing live caps!! 

From the episode I don't feel ok Nam has any kind of awkwardness after kissing!! Only Guemi looks very sad n his pain continues.. Then he will remember that his wife is Ok Nam who has forgotten him.. Poor guy:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, latuadi said:

Kim kimi fall and cry after watching ok nam and yihyun kissing. 

Ok nam and kimkim out to look for her like father and mother looking for their lost doughter. 

Jeom soon goes home with kyeongsung and kimkim scolding at her instead of her mothet LoL

MOTHER AND FATHER!!!!!! HUHUHUHU :bawling:

BABY GEUM CRYING WHILE RUNNING UNDER THE RAIN AND THEN WE HAVE SEON OK-NAM'S BEAUTIFUL TEARY EYES :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, latuadi said:

If this is true. Then, I can't wait for the subs to be out tomorrow. Thank god that the production seems to be listeningh but sadly it looks like Geumi would suffer until atleast episode 14 with the way the story is going .

Based from the preview on episode 12 it seems that episode 13 would be one hell of a ride for us Geum-Nam Shippers 

• Like 6

There are many dramas that I liked but gave up watching 4 episodes before the finale. However no matter how I have become frustrated with this drama, I will not give up watching until I see Geum get his happy ending. 

Actually I love the fantasy and comedy in this drama. Wizard Park is so funny!  Jeom Soon is so cute! Im not into BL but I look forward to her webnovel. The only chara I dislike is the creepy video guy but no prob coz I can skip him. However I cant skip Geum's scenes so I have to bear to watch him brokenhearted. It gets to me when he's hurting. At least he's beautiful when he's crying.(esp his eyes)

• Like 6

HkfAajD.gif

F3oVaCI.gif

I love the way she giggles! Hah! Love is on the air!

Spoiler

Nxu0OCV.gif

zhU9Bp5.gif

He reminds me of GRU from the movie- Despicable Me

chEIF4r.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I just watched raw.. I'm pretty sure that Dr Lee is a definitely A GUY trapped inside her gorgeous beautiful lady body!! Look at her, how Namja she was in the morning after getting hangover :joy:

Ah Kim Kim ah.. I'm quite happy with his air time tonight.. More Kim Kim scene = less stress for me even I'm watching RAW.. HAHAHA He's indeed so beautiful.. his misery and longing eyes really expressive and beautiful.  I really want him to realize soon that he IS the husband because I'm pretty sure his feisty fighting spirit will boost up to compete against Jung after he realized that he is indeed the one that Ok Nam has been waiting for. AND I'm pretty disappointed by Ok Nam's reaction after kissed by Jung. I thought they follow the webtoon.. but they didn't. Ok Nam seemed hasn't realized yet that Jung isn't her husband. But, her reaction leaving Jung behind and chasing Geum pretty much confirming her actual heart leaning to.  And also it seems Ok Nam lost her fairy power when she wanted to nourish the coffee plants. Is that the reason why she couldn't realize that Jung isn't husband from merely a kiss?

I thought Geum will fight the creepy guy.. but it seems Ms Cho will give the creep a lesson.

PS. I LOLed so hard when Geum offered Jumbo size sausage for crying Jeom Soon.. He's such a loving daddy.. he didn't even scold her.. but he actually helped Jeom Soon to avoid her mom's scolding by pretending told her off. LOL  I love how the writer keep Geum's character consistent.. and I'm pretty sure that Geum will never go shady, and he didn't betray Izy.. in fact he just had rigid personality and saviour complex. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

AND I'm pretty disappointed by Ok Nam's reaction after kissed by Jung. I thought they follow the webtoon.. but they didn't. Ok Nam seemed hasn't realized yet that Jung isn't her husband. But, her reaction leaving Jung behind and chasing Geum pretty much confirming her actual heart leaning to.  And also it seems Ok Nam lost her fairy power when she wanted to nourish the coffee plants. Is that the reason why she couldn't realize that Jung isn't husband from merely a kiss?

This is actually what haunting me while watching it live. i wonder if i cannot differentiate between someone that didn't realize or someone that just ignorance.
but rest for sure, based on the preview alone. Ok Nam saying that she's feeling something to another guy instead of her own husband.

Ok nam also slightly smiles when jeom soon-ie said that she like kim kim and the way he scolds her is like what father will do. But then jeom soon-ie fix her sentence just saying "i mean just like a father. not he is my father either"

And for prof jung is started to doubt himself during the rain scene. i hope from this, the production will follow the webtoon.

maybe they just want to prolong the story by divide the kiss, the rain scene and Ok Nam indifferent feeling toward yi hyun after the kiss

PS : Ok Nam felt sorry and want to protect Yi Hyun. That is why she doesn't show any difference with her usual self after the kiss.  And master gu says "is that a feeling toward your husband? how come. he is your husband anyway"

• Like 4

@latuadi thanks for clarification.. Maybe just like you said, they want to prolong the story and showing how Ok Nam feels after the kiss. However, I'm getting impatient watching the prolong the push and pull scene.. It's getting annoying.. But, I can't complain tonight since they give us more airtime for Geum.. I feel so contradictory :expressionless:

• Like 3

so far, the preview didn't show just for one episode alone but for the next week episode which is 2 episode in total. This is just my hope just based on the next episode preview, there is a small scene where Ok Nam and kim kim bumping in a traditional Korean house that looks like its the fairy cafe.
is it perhaps OK nam return to the gyeryong soon?!

In the preview, she asks yi hyun to go to with her but he refuses during the rain scene. Ok nam teary eyes maybe one for her realization about she have another feeling toward kim kim and the other teary eyes for Yi Hyun rejection.

Kind of hate the way Yi Hyun asks Ok nam not to think about Kim kim actually T.T

• Like 4