Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

1 hour ago, Erika Song said:

Translation of Moon Chae won's post in DC gallery! thanksmoonkadz! :)

Yeah..lets enjoyed the drama.. I believe the producer has something great to us..:D

• Like 5

just curious, anyone who already read the webtoon..

Does Sun Ok Nam have kissing scenes with Kim Geum too ? :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Spoiler

"My head hurts because I cried a lot while editing the fifth episode. Damn it. Sad." 

Update from Mrbrave, Gyeryong music director.

His last update on mixing an episode was 5 days ago,

they have a lot of time to rearrange the episodes, edit, change. That's nice...

• Like 5

Spoiler

just curious... so who is the lead actress? MCW or KSR?

nvm the question... i saw it on page 4. 

this looks fun... will see if i can hang around. 

Edited by KymberleeD
  • Like 2

tvn instagram updates of hd pics for ep.2.  BTW, why didnt tvn did not upload any bts for the ep.1 & 2.  The actual episode was itself very fun, the bts would have been more funny.  

• Like 7

guys, everytime tvn update about mama fairy, dont forget to comment or like the post so that tvn knows this drama has many fans and people enjoy every scenes. 

about that bts, we should comment on that too. i hope tvn will fairly promote continuously like how they keep giving updates during 100days prince. huhu

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, heyshownu said:

guys, everytimetvn update about mama fairy, dont forget to comment or like the post so that tvn knows this drama has many fans and people enjoy every scenes. 

about that bts, we should comment on that too. i hope tvn will fairly promote continuously like how they keep giving updates during 100days prince. huhu

yes will do! :)

anyway, I think I'll be rewatching the episode 1 and 2 hehe since episode 3 is not yet released! XD 

• Like 4

I watched the first episodes of the drama and I liked it.  It's light and has simple story, I hope they'll keep it this way until the end. MCW suits the mother role so well! and mina is so cute, I loved their scenes. I like the side characters as well. As for now I'm in Kim Geum team, but I'm not as bothered by the professor as the others so I don't mind if he's the husband.

• Like 6

On 11/8/2018 at 3:09 PM, Wotad said:

I like the drama and will watch it till the end im a little annoyed some people spoiled some stuff because ive not read the webtoon but oh well.

From what i can tell though people are being a bit dramatic with the call out on Change's. 

I dont care for the other male lead only Geum though. 

If they changed the tv show ending compared to webtoon shouldnt you be happy? 

oh well, i can say nope i don't happy hehe.. since basically, I'm in the same ship as you (Kim geum team) if you're on the same ship though.
And if you say some other being dramatic by the story change, then maybe i am that one dramatic person hehe.. I'm someone that stick with the story whether the ending is favorable for me or not.
For the webtoon spoiler, i believe some other also put it into spoiler notification. It's up to the person whether they read or not. by own consequences.
so, let's be happy watching the drama ^^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, latuadi said:

oh well, i can say nope i don't happy hehe.. since basically, I'm in the same ship as you (Kim geum team) if you're on the same ship though.
And if you say some other being dramatic by the story change, then maybe i am that one dramatic person hehe.. I'm someone that stick with the story whether the ending is favorable for me or not.
For the webtoon spoiler, i believe some other also put it into spoiler notification. It's up to the person whether they read or not. by own consequences.
so, let's be happy watching the drama ^^

I saw some spoilers outside of spoilers i didnt click ;p 

• Like 2

Ep 1 and 2 were so fun. Female lead is beautiful and the 2 actors were great. 

The real star of the show is the plot. It is unexpected and made watching even more interesting. 

Barista Granny is so beautiful too. Her charisma on screen definitely added to the watchability of this show.

Teenager cat was also awesome. I really, really liked her. 

I started because I was bored but I'm signing up for the full drama experience! All 16 eps! 

• Like 4

Mina talked about the drama shooting in a radio show,

She said they were filming in the han river and it's really cold these days,

she was wearing thin clothes so Chaewon gave her a hot pack :wub:  

Their mother-daughter relationship is one of my favorites things in the drama, and seeing how well chaewon takes care of her warms my heart

(Source)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, hazelyeot said:

Mina talked about the drama shooting in a radio show,

She said they were filming in the han river and it's really cold these days,

she was wearing thin clothes so Chaewon gave her a hot pack :wub:  

Their mother-daughter relationship is one of my favorites things in the drama, and seeing how well chaewon takes care of her warms my heart

That's the real person that we like and respect.  :wub:

Waiting for tomorrow.  

Just recalling the previous scene, somehow I like this cat especially when she glanced at him to one side (when he was asking about her mother) So cute.... 

• Like 4

Sorry to barge in, but is there an English translation of the webtoon? If so, can someone PM me the link? Thanks!

• Like 1