Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

GMMTV has started doing some promotion for Tee x Mork episode.

They have just posted some pictures of the episode on their social platforms.

• Like 2

Side track:

GMMTV has dropped a special music video to Inn x Sun's episode.

The whole episode is like a music-driven episode.

From the trailer which contains the amazing Palmy song, to the episode where Inn and Sun express their true feelings by singing the songs with hidden meanings to each other and to this music video that features a song that rings very true to Inn x Sun's relationship. It feels like GMMTV/LINE TV have put so much effort into this episode. Very well-done.

This leads to me wondering if they will do a music video anthology featuring the 5 "Our Skyy" couples featuring 5 songs (each pair taking the lead for each music video) that interconnect with each other. That would be super awesome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

YES!! Another new post from GMMTV on Tee x Mork episode on "Our Skyy".
Finally, the promotion is coming bit by bit. All the sweet kisses compiled.

Added new gif!
giphy.gif

• Like 3

Another new post from GMMTV on Tee x Mork episode on "Our Skyy".

This time round, they have posted a trivial on what happened to the boys within the 3 years.

1. Tee studies Economics, Mork studies Dentistry.
2. Tee stays in external dorm, Mork stays in internal dorm, but they can walk to each other's place easily.
3. Tee is allergic to shrimps, Mork is soft because of Tee.
4. TeeMork's first kiss is in the Snow Town.
5. TeeMork have been a couple for 2 years and 11 months, and their 3rd year anniversary will be this week.

[Translation taken from Cause You're My Boy International Facebook page, credit:  Trọng Đào ]

Interesting that Mork took on Dentistry and not Medicine as sort of hinted in the main series.

Now that this one-off episode took place 3 years after the main series, I wonder how will the actual sequel to the novel be written.

Althought it's not like GMMTV will follow up with a new series after the sequel to the novel is completed, but it will be interesting to know what the writer has in mind for the sequel and whether the writer has been consulted for this one-off episode.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Side Track:

So Pick x Rome/Off x Gun got an original music video for the episode theme song covered by Fiat.

How nice... I hope Tee x Mork/Frank x Drake will get one too. But if Inn x Sun only got one with just a montage of the clips from the episode. I think Tee x Mork will at most get a similar one.

• Like 1

Reaction video to Tee x Mork episode trailer from the 4 couples (including Pluem x Chimon).

Hopefully someone will translate it, would love to know what they said.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2018 at 10:01 PM, midnightbottle said:

Another new post from GMMTV on Tee x Mork episode on "Our Skyy".

This time round, they have posted a trivial on what happened to the boys within the 3 years.

1. Tee studies Economics, Mork studies Dentistry.
2. Tee stays in external dorm, Mork stays in internal dorm, but they can walk to each other's place easily.
3. Tee is allergic to shrimps, Mork is soft because of Tee.
4. TeeMork's first kiss is in the Snow Town.
5. TeeMork have been a couple for 2 years and 11 months, and their 3rd year anniversary will be this week.

[Translation taken from Cause You're My Boy International Facebook page, credit:  Trọng Đào ]

Interesting that Mork took on Dentistry and not Medicine as sort of hinted in the main series.

Now that this one-off episode took place 3 years after the main series, I wonder how will the actual sequel to the novel be written.

Althought it's not like GMMTV will follow up with a new series after the sequel to the novel is completed, but it will be interesting to know what the writer has in mind for the sequel and whether the writer has been consulted for this one-off episode.

Not sure if you guys know this yet or not but Drake's career choice before he decided to become an actor was a veterinarian. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, slaedeke said:

Not sure if you guys know this yet or not but Drake's career choice before he decided to become an actor was a veterinarian. 

I clearly didn't... That's a big change :)

But I saw a lot of pictures/videos with animals I wouldn't approach :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, slaedeke said:

Woo. That's interesting to know.

I wonder if the scriptwriter of the episode has drawn references from the actors' real life experience for the Tee x Mork episode.

I mean, they throw in a reference to Slam Dance, Tee's LINE pseudonym Nook-nik sounds remotely similar to Drake's pet name - Dook-Dik.

2 more days till the episode.

• Like 2

Frank has tweeted the behind-the-scene to Tee x Mork episode on his twitter account. :)

Frank and Drake too posted another short clip behind-the-scene to Tee x Mork episode on their IG accounts.

Longer clip on GMMTV Facebook/Official Youtube channel.

• Like 3

Another new clip to promote Tee x Mork on GMMTV youtube channel.

Tee-Mork challenge!!!

I like the fact that their promotion videos are more targetted to youngsters.

The behind-the-scene clip is done in the nature of a selfie mode/shot using phone camera style.

This one is doing the typical challenge video, where youtubers these days are famous for.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

It is great that GMMTV is promoting the Tee & Mork Episode to this level;

but it also take the surprise effect the previous episodes had away.

Course... since the Series didn't end up as well as we all expected this most be WHY GMMTV is making an effort to promote this episode more than the others.

3 Videos already in their YouTube Channel

Trailer

Selfie promo video last Wednesday

Challenge promo video yesterday

And all the promos for a LINE TV LIVE Programm today, Friday 7 December at 6 PM (Thai Time)

DtyR8PuU4AAW7eu.jpg

And the permanent release on LINE TV at 8 PM (Thai Time)

DtuoxVeUcAAmz_h.jpg

Our boys are not going to have be easy, since FRIEND ZONE last episode has caused a "revolution" amount most Thai BL fans with that erotic scene between Singto & Nat Sakdatorn in bed; and the kiss scene before, between Nat Sakdatorn & Plustor.

Just a few more hours to go. Is going to be fun to watch.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

Thai BL Series OUR SKYY

Episode Tee & Mork

Friday, 7 December 2018 

Starring: Frank Thanatsaran (as Tee ) & Drake Laedeke (as Mork)

Co-starring: Phuwin Tangsakyuen (as Morn) & Neo Nimtawat (as Gord)

A LINE TV Original Series & GMMTV Production © 2018

Watch the NonSub & Full HD LINE TV Episode Version here: 

Enjoy it...!!

:love:  :kiss_wink:  :mrgreen:  :relieved:

Cheers...!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OUR SKYY The Series

Episode 4 - พีทเก้า - Pete & Kao

Coming up next on Friday, 14 December 2018

EngSub Trailer

This story S-U-C-K-S...!!

Everything is been reduce to a rational fight over an inevitable breaking up...??

It doesn't seem to be a good story basis for me; specially knowing all the BL were such an issue has been presented before didn't end up well for the BL couples; like in the chinese BL short-film "From Now To The Past"; or the Taiwanese BL Series (Dark Blue and Moonlight - 深藍與月光); both using TAROT cards to influence the relationships status. Also the latest gay movie from HongKong film director SCUD "30 Years Of Adonis" main story-line shows the "realization" of a story mean to be; foreseeing by the Tarot Cards. In all this stories the predictions come true and are unstoppable... because predestination can't be stop, but fulfill.

For Pete & Kao maybe the way is to break up, to find a way back together; just like Korn & Knock had done many times already...

(I mean: How many times did the break up, and got back together again later...? I remember at least 5 times during all the Series they have had so far.) IF they always found the way back to each other Pete & Kao may have also their own way of doing so. Trying to stop a prophesy instead of thinking WHAT could make that choice come real seems the wrong approach for these two.

BUT I will let this episodes surprise me... as I know there is "DARK BLUE KISS" coming up next year.

Course... What is the point of this Episode...? Kao doing all sort of crazy things to avoid the Tarot Cards "prophesy" becoming truth...!! That is going to make this story incredibly funny... but it will show also how much he does loves Pete, and how much he wants them to be together, despite all the fights, or discrepancies in their relationship. That makes this story - even if it s-u-c-k-s as a topic - very cute.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

Promoting this Episode of Tee & Mork in my YT Channel

I came up with this promo based on the trailer:

What do you think...??

Cheers...!!

• Like 2

This was an amazing Episode for the Tee & Mork storyline...!!

They story was told as a misunderstanding; and the dramatic weight was on Frank shoulders this time, as he was the one suffering (thank God...! because I didn't want to get down once more over Drake's amazing cry moments). And so it comes Tee thinks Mork is having an affair due to a misreading of many situations. I have to say Drake was extremely cute playing this happy and cheerful side of Mork's character that was clouded just in 2 moments for a very short time. The balance of the story is very well settle, from comedy into drama, as Tee does believe to have lost Mork. BUT that is the weak part of this episode; and is also the part that contradicts the main point of the entire Series: True Love; 3 years from "now".

Even IF Mork was having an affair, Tee was not able to win him back, nor does he anything to at least try; and that upsets me in this storyline. He was just accepting the fact of defeated and was even going to break up with Mork. He even says the words:

"Let's break up...!"

Fortunately that was not necessary.

Another issue that doesn't make much sense to me is the boys having separate rooms, yet studying at the same university; specially since Tee comes from a very wealthy family. Knowing how needy Mork has always been of Tee, wanting to sleep together with him always, this seems to me a weak part on the story as well; which is been use just for 2 important scenes:

(1) Mork making paper ppt note loving declaration to Tee over the balcony

(2) Mork's old girl friend helping him learn to play a clarinet.

I liked the fact that all 6 boys of "Cause You're My Boy" join by the end altogether, to celebrate the love of Tee & Mork; and also Phuwin and Neo showed us once again their chemistry and their interactions... leaving room for their own BL Series or movie in the future. That is a story I wanna watch as well.

Another issue would be the story-telling style use by the director: chronological order

Using this method means involving us viewers in the entire process of the story; and so we know absolutely everything what is happening from all sides. There are no surprise moments, but feelings of involvement, as we want to help Tee know the truth about what Mork is doing; and that he is misreading certain moments; coming to the wrong conclusions and feeling unloved and rejected. This actually works pretty well...  and there are almost no clues left aside by the end.

At last... a 3rd anniversary without kiss would have been silly... and so we got a kiss in public; sealing their love commitment once again.

Cheers....!!

• Like 2

I am filled with alot of emotions after watching the episode. I need to recollect my thoughts before I post anything regarding the episode.

By the way, does anyone knows what is the song that Tee sings to Mork over the phone when he was playing the guitar?

Can give me the song title and artist in Thai? Thank you!

Have just seen half of episode, will post comment after complete viewing! BTW, i appreciate it!

Some hours later, i had time to watch complete ep, and the less i can say is i'm not totally satisfied. Positive points: i really appreciate to watch again Mork and Tee, and all others protagonist from the series. This time, as Tee is the one with "problem", we can see he made progress into his facial acting. Less smile, more expressive. Mork look better with more hair. Have also appreciate some allusions as the greco-romane wrestling where Tee take the lead on experimented Mork.

First part have lot of fun moments. Unfortunately, the second part brings the negative points, and the first one is i immediatly felt the "girl" was not a love affair with Mork, and i guess how the ep will end. The fanfare idea didn't receive my agreement, i just prefered a more rock music. And it follow a less acting level, cause it is (IMO) filmed as a burlesque affair. Actors are not concerned, it is a realisator problem. The drama intensity is gone with the big orchestra music.

So, if i have to give a note, as for the first Gun/Off ep, i give a generous 7/10. Maybe the next eng subbing ep will made me more goodhearted!