DsGkIw-VsAAjQhQ.jpg

* * * Cheers * * *

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 9:04 PM, Mel_Rios said:

* * * Cheers * * *

Hello Mel-Rios and thanks for infos!

Be good with yourself!;)

• Thanks 1

Just saw the trailer for Inn x Sun's episode! Gosh, the production value looks great. And since Tee x Mork's storyline shares the same director as Inn x Sun's episode, this makes me so excited for Tee x Mork's storyline.

• Like 2

We are getting closer, and closer....

Our boys Drake & Frank were a few days ago in a small group Interview about OUR SKYY,

Together with Gun, Off and Tay

for GMM News

Drake says that their story is at the university, after been dating for a while already...

Can't wait to see how it comes...

Cheers...!!

• Like 2

This person has edited the opening credits to "Our Skyy" featuring Tee x Mork! You can see the edits for the other couples in the channel. Drake x Frank just look so natural together. You can't forge this chemistry.

A new teaser clip with scenes of Tee x Mork's storyline. I seriously can't wait. Looks like their episode isn't that dramatic or comedic. More like the troubles of teenage love. Can't wait.

Some behind-the-scenes clips/short interviews from Kazz magazine on the recent cover story photoshoot.

Just have to post it here. I am replaying this trailer over and over again.

Because this is my next anticipated episode (as I really like Pleum). And the song that is used in the trailer, gosh, it matches their backstory so much.

And just want to say again, just the clip itself just p|$$es over the half of "Cause You're My Boy" series.

I just can't imagine what the director can do with the Tee x Mork's episode. God, please let it be good!!

The show needs some redemption and the boys (ie. Drake x Frank) need the exposure.

They are like the least talked about couple between the 5 and I hope their episode will garner more interest in the boys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2018 at 3:52 AM, Mel_Rios said:

We are getting closer, and closer....

23 hours ago, midnightbottle said:

This person has edited the opening credits to "Our Skyy" featuring Tee x Mork! You can see the edits for the other couples in the channel. Drake x Frank just look so natural together. You can't forge this chemistry.

Thanks a lot to both of you for all vids. I was affraid this thread becomes the deserted cities of the heart one! Still alive (and almost well), cause number the brave!!! Among them fidel and untired Mel-Rios, thanks to him! Have watch the Gun/Off ep, and glad to saw them as couple in an ordinary duo's life. Even i didn't understood what they say, images clearly told us everyday's life isn't always a long and quiet path. 

Spoiler

Hopefully, love always win!

The chemistry between them is still perfect (as Gun's lips!). My opinion about the ep is so so, cause, after LBC, which is the best series i ever watch, this ep have a little lack into his production. BTW, the couple save the whole thing. Including some humour into the plot was the right thing to do (for me)!  If i have to note, i will give 7/10. I was expecting a little more from director. Just hope next ep will fix that little point! For my better pleasure, i hope too eng sub will be release, so no problem, i can wait for!

• Like 1

Line app has released a stickers set featuring Our Skyy cast.

Here is the preview I have extracted from the app:

Screenshot-2018-11-29-Our-Skyy-LINE-stic

47038930_2119826158135976_83740862302409

Not trying to nitpick, but Frank x Drake couple only got 2 stickers together but the other 4 pairs got 3 stickers each.

And also, just to share, Pluem x Chimon, who have been noticeably absent during the previous rounds of promotion, have their own dedicated slot of promotion today. They have/will be on various media outlets promoting their episode/show. I am very happy that they are being involved in the promotion.

But there is a nagging part of me that I wish Frank x Drake will have similar treatment next week when their episode is due. I mean although they have been involved in the promotions for "Y I Love You Fan Party 2019" and "Our Skyy" but they were unfortunately not given much focus as you have the more famous couples/counterparts in them. I would have loved to see them promote their episode/show on their own.

To be honest, they are actually the least popular pair out of the 5, and I hope the agency can help to push them more. I know they started late in the game, but they have so much potential together as seen if given the right direction (ie. first half of the series). I know with Drake being in another part of Thailand, it is not easy to have both of them together. But since their episode is due next week, and if the agency can do something for Pleum x Chimon (where Pleum is also based in Chiangmai and studying), they should do it for Frank x Drake. The boys need the support and visibility.

• Thanks 2

It's Inn x Sun episode today on "Our Skyy", so this would technically mean we will be getting a preview of Tee x Mork's episode next week.

Please note:

GMMTV posted on 15 Nov on their social platforms to reveal that the trailer for Pick x Rome's episode will be aired.

They did the same on 22 Nov for Inn x Sun's episode trailer.

Announcement for both episodes trailers were announced 1 week in advance of the actual episodes.

But nothing has been done for Tee x Mork's episode trailer so far.

Not sure why GMMTV seems to have decided not to do any promotion about Tee x Mork's episode, which is seriously very disappointing.

Edit: Interestingly, Drake actually posted the trailer announcement today on his IG! Get that PROMO!!!

Edit 2: Frank also posted the trailer announcement too. GMMTV is seriously lacking when it comes to promoting Tee x Mork episode. It feels like they have given up on them. So far still nothing.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

YAY!! The trailer is out!! Seems like they are going to be a lighthearted episode.

And instead of Mork being jealous of Tee having a girl (ie. Bambie), now it's the other way round. Hehehe. 1f642.png

And appearances by Gord x Morn. Can't wait!! #justiceforteemork #justiceforfrankdrake.

and it's clearly a higher quality production than the series...glad they spent the money ! 

• Like 3

So GMMTV has just posted the announcement to the Tee x Mork episode trailer on their social platforms.

I am going to see if they will be doing the same timeframe to Pete x Kao and Kongpob x Arthit episode trailers.

And I shall see what kind of promotion will there be for the upcoming week to promote Tee x Mork episode.

It's going to be a long wait for me.

• Like 1

By the way, the English subtitles are up on the official youtube link!

Currently the views have hit 69K on youtube after it has been online for close to 6 hours.

Inn x Sun's trailer now currently stands at 465K after being uploaded for a week and Pick x Rome's trailer has hit 583K after being uploaded for 2 weeks.

If the views keep on increasing consistently, it would likely match up with the 2 couples.

Do kindly repost/retweet the link to help the boys get the support they need and deserve.

I have also made a small set of gifs:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I'm a bit worried about how light-hearted the trailer for the Mork+Tee Our Skyy episode feels, complete with sound effects you'll typically hear on some other Thai shows. Hopefully they just decided to embellish the trailer a bit, and the actual episode does provide some real drama.

The story seems a bit unoriginal, but it doesn't really matter since I'm just happy to see them back in these roles for one more episode. The quality of what was shown in the trailer looks good, and I'm very curious to see how Frank's acting compares now that there's a different director. Drake will obviously be flawless as always. :D

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

THANK YOU all for keeping up the news so fast....!!

The trailer is awesome...!! And the story goes well with the Series.

After 3 years Tee is to test Mork true love feelings for him :dizzy:

Of course... WHO could come out with such an idea, but Morn (I love the fact the Non's are part of this episode too).

But then again... Mork is playing the same game back to Tee.

This is going to be fun pure...!!

Thinking of it... it was the same for In & Sun... a test for true love :heart:

Their episode today was so emotional... with IN having all those feelings after 3 years (another point the Series seems to have in common for every episode too; showing a story 3 years ahead of the basis Series) still... unable to tell Sun that he loved him. I guess some time you need to find some obstacles in your way, in oder to value love and life again. That was for IN in their episode... finding out Sun hanging out with a P' that was all over him... literally... and those jealous feelings were killing him over and over again. Luckily IN was able to open up, and say the words he should have said already so many years ago to SUN.  

And thinking of it too... it was the same for Pick & Rome, finding out they were each others true love.

It seems that is the major point of this entire Series.

Looking forward to see the full episode next Friday...!!

PS: If you guys haven't watched the episodes I share the links to the original Thai Versions here:

Pick & Rome

In & Sun

Cheers...!!

OUR SKYY

Episode Tee & Mork

EngSub Trailer

Episode will air on Friday, 7 December 2018

At 8 PM (Thai Time) on LINE TV Thailand

:love: :dizzy: :mrgreen: :kiss_wink:

PS: All the trailers have been updated on the star page for OUR SKYY on Page # 123

Cheers...!!

10 hours ago, pleck said:

I'm a bit worried about how light-hearted the trailer for the Mork+Tee Our Skyy episode feels, complete with sound effects you'll typically hear on some other Thai shows. Hopefully they just decided to embellish the trailer a bit, and the actual episode does provide some real drama.

The story seems a bit unoriginal, but it doesn't really matter since I'm just happy to see them back in these roles for one more episode. The quality of what was shown in the trailer looks good, and I'm very curious to see how Frank's acting compares now that there's a different director. Drake will obviously be flawless as always. :D

I mean let's be honest, the first 2 episodes of Our Skyy aren't exactly original isn't it? I mean soul-swapping storyline for Pick x Rome has been done like a million of times in so many different languages/countries. And the 3rd party for Inn x Sun, that is like old tripe. So for Tee x Mork's storyline, I am not expecting amazing/all-original storyline for them given they are the least promoted/popular pair out of the lot. I am just glad they are being involved in the show, another chance to redeem the series (it's not the boys' fault I must add),

It is supposed to be a light-hearted episode, the comedic sound effects won't affect much to me. I just want to see under the new director/production, how different it will be. From what I can see, it's definitely an improvement and alot of the comments on the youtube trailer have been generally positive about the change and notice the improvement.

So far, the trailer stands at 132k after 18 hours of being online. Looks like the viewing rate is pretty good. I have it on repeat almost every other hour because I just love it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

THANK YOU all for keeping up the news so fast....!!

The trailer is awesome...!! And the story goes well with the Series.

After 3 years Tee is to test Mork true love feelings for him :dizzy:

Of course... WHO could come out with such an idea, but Morn (I love the fact the Non's are part of this episode too).

But then again... Mork is playing the same game back to Tee.

This is going to be fun pure...!!

Thinking of it... it was the same for In & Sun... a test for true love :heart:

Their episode today was so emotional... with IN having all those feelings after 3 years (another point the Series seems to have in common for every episode too; showing a story 3 years ahead of the basis Series) still... unable to tell Sun that he loved him. I guess some time you need to find some obstacles in your way, in oder to value love and life again. That was for IN in their episode... finding out Sun hanging out with a P' that was all over him... literally... and those jealous feelings were killing him over and over again. Luckily IN was able to open up, and say the words he should have said already so many years ago to SUN.  

And thinking of it too... it was the same for Pick & Rome, finding out they were each others true love.

It seems that is the major point of this entire Series.

Looking forward to see the full episode next Friday...!!

Thanks! I also notice the similarity between Inn x Sun and Tee x Mork storylines. A seemingly third party to "spice" things up. Where the former is on a more serious note, the latter is more fluffy. I love the contrast and I am not surprised at the similarity since it's by the same director.

Side Note: GMMTV has released a "music video" for Inn x Sun episode. I am thoroughly surprised that GMMTV has gone all out for Inn x Sun episode. I heard the episode trended at no. 1 in Thailand last night. I am really happy for Pluem x Chimon.

But at the same time, I am also jealous because I doubt GMMTV will do that for Tee x Mork / Frank x Drake.

But I am hanging on to my knickers to see what kind of promotion they have planned for Tee x Mork / Frank x Drake next week.

3 hours ago, slaedeke said:

Drake will have a shop at the Y I Love U event.
47092719_1824640790996823_6135045991297974272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fcnx1-1.fna&oh=fa1bb8ac66657b14bc6ea669c4b3ccd5&oe=5CB20009

Frank is noticeably absent. Same as Earth. I wonder why both of them who are involved in the fan party are not involved in this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, midnightbottle said:

Frank is noticeably absent. Same as Earth. I wonder why both of them who are involved in the fan party are not involved in this.

We are working on the possibility of having Drake and Frank sign some of the smile shirts to sell at the show. Also maybe some photos of them together autographed.