Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

Teaser for the รถโรงเรียน School Rangers episode with Drake and Frank:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I watched episode 2 again last night and how I missed the innocent flirting from Tee :) They took 3 times saying good bye before parting. Each boy was left with good feelings about their best friend coming back into their life. The chemistry was oozing through the screen. The sound quality was great. Drake's performance was spot on. The way he played with the umbrella while speaking shyly, saying Tee should let P'som wash his hair instead of him. It's so natural and smooth. He brings Mork to life through his acting.

I miss all that in episode 10.

Looking forward to episode 11. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, morkingtee said:

I watched episode 2 again last night and how I missed the innocent flirting from Tee :) They took 3 times saying good bye before parting.

I love all the sweet scenes in the early episodes (Mork warming Tee's face with his hands :wub:). I equally enjoy the drama that starts ramping up after episode 5, with some exceptions when a character's behavior doesn't make sense to me (episode 8). The flirting was great, but I think their relationship has progressed beyond that stage, although I would like a few more happy moments among the sad ones. I do agree that we're seeing more production issues, and while I prefer the consistent high quality of other similar series, it doesn't really bother me.

Drake's acting is something I've appreciated all throughout the series. There have been some comments on Mork getting drunk. I think drunk scenes can be difficult, because there are many ways an intoxicated person can act, and overdoing it will quickly turn comical which wouldn't fit the show. I enjoyed the drunk scene in episode 6 because of the emotions I felt in Drake's voice.

With only two episodes left, I've given up on solving all the remaining mysteries. I'll have to wait for someone to translate the books, or buy them myself after a few more months of working on my Thai skills.

My expectations for episodes 11 and 12:

Mork+Tee (contains spoilers)

Spoiler

They'll start out with Mork and Tee being apart, trying to get on with their lives on their own with some awkward moments when they run into each other at school. That will either last a full episode with a cliffhanger will they/won't they moment at the end of episode 11, or they'll get back together during episode 11, and episode 12 will be filled with only sweet moments. Episode 12 might possibly happen a few years later.

Based on the spoiler photo from an upcoming scene that was posted a few weeks ago, I expect a happy ending, but I think it can still go either of two ways. 1) They'll get back together and stay together until the end of the episode 12, or 2) they'll promise to continue their relationship after they finish their studies.

Gord+Morn will get back together, either as friends or perhaps some early-stage flirting now that Gord doesn't have to hide his feelings anymore. It feels too early for a full-blown relationship. There's still a chance the Morn mysteries will be addressed.

Au/Ton: I'm not expecting anything new for Au. As for Ton, they did tease us with making it seem like he was either gay or curious in episode 7, but none of that was ever confirmed so it could be another dead end. If the show had a season 2, or if we skipped ahead a few years, an Au+Ton side-story wouldn't have surprised me, but currently Au is still trying to get over Mork, and Ton has shown no interest at all in Au, so I don't expect anything to happen in the last two episodes.

Bam/Ching: Unfortunately I don't expect anything to happen between them anymore either. I now suspect Bam walking in front of Ching in episode 4 was just to get her attention, because she wanted to be friends again as she explained in episode 7.

• Like 2

:warning:NOTICE:warning:

"Cause You're My Boy"

Episode 11

Has been postpone for:

Saturday, 15 September 2018

:bawling: :flushed: :frown:

41324143_534025977092163_236982430379855

* * * Cheers * * *

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

What a pity there is no new episode this week. But luckily there is School Rangers episode that will have Drake/Frank, that will satisfy my "needs". Hehehe.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pleck said:

Au/Ton: I'm not expecting anything new for Au. As for Ton, they did tease us with making it seem like he was either gay or curious in episode 7, but none of that was ever confirmed so it could be another dead end. If the show had a season 2, or if we skipped ahead a few years, an Au+Ton side-story wouldn't have surprised me, but currently Au is still trying to get over Mork, and Ton has shown no interest at all in Au, so I don't expect anything to happen in the last two episodes.

Bam/Ching: Unfortunately I don't expect anything to happen between them anymore either. I now suspect Bam walking in front of Ching in episode 4 was just to get her attention, because she wanted to be friends again as she explained in episode 7.

The editing seems like it's trying to make Ton looks jealous at Au and Mork, but I don't trust the editing anymore. :P

Also I completely forgot that Ching exists at all. :lol:

1 hour ago, slaedeke said:

In case anyone wants to watch it Drake was on Frank's instagram live.

I was there, I didn't understand any word but he looks cute with his brackets :tounge_xd:

7 hours ago, doumeki said:

I was there, I didn't understand any word but he looks cute with his brackets :tounge_xd:

I just watched the recorded clip and it was fun to watch Drake saying "shiiiit"... Always crack me up. I made a gif when Frank asked Drake to smile (I'm only guessing lol) 

XG9dSFe.jpg

• Like 3

Here is what I have come up with for the Smile shirt. Let me know what you guys think. The signature is with a black sharpie.

41347786_499471053853032_343177176105667

• Like 3

10 hours ago, slaedeke said:

Here is what I have come up with for the Smile shirt. Let me know what you guys think. The signature is with a black sharpie

Looks good! It's not an exact match (the original shirt shows part of the shoulders, the arm openings were wider and the fabric seemed thicker) but I don't know if people that want to buy the shirt would care about that. I like the sharpie signature. It makes it more personal than the silk screened one, and fans now have a reason to buy 2 :D. A signed one to keep safe, and another one to wear.

I saw the other shirts in your FB post. The red shirt with the white design is my favorite so far.

• Thanks 1

shiittt..... neo just coming to the basketball tournament at stadium near to my house and i'm too late to know this information..... uwaaa..... i wanna cry so loudd..... :bawling:

Teaser for part 2 of the รถโรงเรียน School Rangers episode with Drake and Frank, airing this Sunday:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

See you this Saturday. New time 22.25 pm. Channel One31 | 23.25 pm Via Line TV

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

See you this Saturday. New time 22.25 pm. Channel One31 | 23.25 pm Via Line TV

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

How many episodes are left to go?