Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

Episode 11 was filled with cute and sweet moments for our OTP but then the ending floored me. I can't watch episode 12 yet and decided to just read the transcript. It lessened the blow, but I still hurt for them. I saw the preview for the next episode and I feel like I'm gonna read through it too. I might just wait for it to end and rewatch the whole thing all over again.

• Like 7

@thistleDidn't MY say HS that they  are in a village near a port.  So, he already made plans of escape.  But we see only HS and her adopted father with the packed bags crossing the border,  since MY cannot accompany them and can be identified by VP's assassin's.  But i think they will be stopped  by yul's men and HS will be taken to palace.  I hope the writer cleanly finish all the loose ends.

Edit: but why is HS hair still in bun-style?  Hope she let her hair down.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@thistleDidn't MY say HS that they  are in a village near a port.  So, he already made plans of escape.  But we see only HS and her adopted father with the packed bags crossing the border,  since MY cannot accompany them and can be identified by VP's assassin's.  But i think they will be stopped  by yul's men and HS will be taken to palace.  I hope the writer cleanly finish all the loose ends.  

Good point.  I am just still wishing that there would be a way for MY and the CPrincess to escape so that the baby can live.  And I keep thinking how the writer could make a way for them.  Both characters have done bad things but the baby hasn't, and I haven't liked the idea that she could miscarry because that would be an easy way out in the story and really an unhappy one.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, JojoCx3 said:

Spoiler

just realize that the ending of the clips ending is shown LY and YIS (HS) holding hand.... yeeaaayyy .. does it means we're going to have our happy ending...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Good point.  I am just still wishing that there would be a way for MY and the CPrincess to escape so that the baby can live.  And I keep thinking how the writer could make a way for them.  Both characters have done bad things but the baby hasn't, and I haven't liked the idea that she could miscarry because that would be an easy way out in the story and really an unhappy one.

This is the only reason I would rather the crown princess get deposed and exiled. She and MY could go live their simple life far away (as punishment) while raising their baby, which seems more likely to be his because nobody else has appeared.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

This is the only reason I would rather the crown princess get deposed and exiled. She and MY could go live their simple life far away (as punishment) while raising their baby, which seems more likely to be his because nobody else has appeared.

@celebrianna didn’t she try to kill him? Crown Princess confuses me, when he left she tried to run to him but MY hunch man said she tried to kill him. I am so confused smh smh 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@celebrianna didn’t she try to kill him? Crown Princess confuses me, when he left she tried to run to him but MY hunch man said she tried to kill him. I am so confused smh smh 

hi @UnniSarah! ^_^ I know the question isn't addressed to me, but I just want to share what I understand about the Crown Princess' order to shoot Moo Yeon...

She doesn't want Moo Yeon to leave the palace (I think she knows that once MY leaves he will not come back for good), that's why she ordered Beom, the other assassin, to take action and prevent him from leaving. When Beom revealed this to VP, he said he was only aiming for his arm (just to hurt him, not kill him), but unfortunately the arrow accidentally trained off and went close to the chest which made Moo Yeon unconscious. We can recall that the crown princess was so anxious and worried because MY isn't awake yet. He wasn't supposed to be in critical condition, she didn't expect that. Hence, she didn't really tried to kill Moo Yeon, more like only preventing him to leave. It's just unfortunate that the circumstance made it worse. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I think she wanted to deter him from leaving. I don’t like her at all but for some reason I like MY. In fairness I still think he should pay for his crimes. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That hint of a happy ending for wonshim is so cute!! :wub: To be honest, I am actually not worried that much for our main couple. they maybe facing struggles right now but I dont think it will end tragically for them. the drama's genre is a romcom sageuk, and the feels of their promo materials are bright, fun and happy despite of the surprisingly complex plot. it will be misleading if we will all cry in the end because it's unexpectedly a tragic ending, right? :D I'm just excited to see how they will reunite, and how things will unfold and be resolved in the end.

I'm more worried now about the secondary & supporting characters. Like what will happen to MooYeon, Crown Princess, Jeyoon, Prince Seowon, etc. Good or bad, we can't really guarantee what would happen to them in the last 4 eps. :lol:

• Like 6

@hanamee Annyeonghaseyo chingu thanks for answering my question.  @celebrianna Hi Chingu Thanks for answering my question. 

I feel so bad for MY. MY have done horrible things so that he can protect his sister.  MY is pitiful and I love the fact that his love for his sister is strong because I think he will be able to save her.  I hate the crown princess and she is pitiful. She never had her father’s love because he was cold to her.  I have to say she tried to have a relationship with the crown prince it he was cold to her to and then she betrays by wanting him dead so she her child can be king. In her need to prove herself she refused to acknowledge is that her father made crown prince not trust her. Her father murder his mom, is controlling the king and gaining so much power as times goes by.  She is manipulative but very lonely person but the fact that she got herself pregnant and tried to make her child king is what makes me hate her. She saw how lonely the crown prince is and very sad she should have tried harder to gain his trust. I think if she was honest with him maybe their relationship could have been much closer. 

I am rather scared that they won’t end up together when it is so rare for two people to fall in love twice with the same person and I love seeing them together @hanamee I will keep faith like you chingu. 

• Like 5

@UnniSarah, I have watched other concubines in palaces that are more pitiable than the crown princess. Some were sent to the palace as pawns for their noble families and were ignored and disfavored and the king never came near them so they were compelled to live lonely lives until the day they died. However, sometimes those women also found other things that they liked to do to occupy their time. They didn’t look for trysts in dark corners. They were fully aware what it meant for a man to come near their quarters which was usually forbidden anyway. Some of them even left the man they loved behind because they were married into the palace by their fathers.

This crown princess however, comes and goes outside the palace and somewhere along the line took off all those clothes to sleep with another guy. And when the deed was done, she tried to seduce her husband to make him think that the child is his. And when that didn’t work, she colluded with her father to have him assasinated. And when that worked, she then proceeded to attempt to secure the crown prince position for her illegitimate child by passing it off as her dead husband’s son and have her father plot against the other prince not succeeding the position. And when that didn’t work, she and her fake tears went to plead with the king to put her illegitimate child on the throne as her dead husband’s heir and to commit to the promise he made her. Is she not shameless? 

• Like 8

@celebrities88  She is shameless indeed and like I said manipulative who only cares for herself. She is selfish and cruel .  With all the things she is doing she never once thought about her child well being. Knowing the life as crown prince/princess will be lonely with lots of deceit and murder. 

• Like 7

This insta first posted by @JojoCx3 was so cute. I'm reposting with a translation of the dialogue plus some thoughts I had about it.

Reading this caption, I just realized that the characters are called Gohm-Deuk/Bear-Deuk and Tok-Shim/Rab-Shim.

A “gohm” is bear so Gohm-Deuk or Bear-Deuk and a “tokki” is a rabbit so Tok-Shim or Rab-Shim. It just strikes me as so cute. By the way, this is a mini-synopsis from eps 1-4 of their romance. :)

Then from the clip itself:

Title card: A destined marriage
Little TS: Do you like snow or a flower petal shower?
Little GD: For me… you. I’m going to marry you.
Title card: An inevitable romance
Title card: 100 Days Husband
TS: I don’t want to do it at all. Didn’t I say that I was engaged to marry a man already?
GD: Since our bodies are completely stuck together, it’s very uncomfortable.
TS: You’re not the only one who is uncomfortable. I’m also very uncomfortable.
GD: We have to hurry and get out of this situation.
GD: You said it was love, that I felt for you. You said it was waiting, that you did for me.

If this last line seems a bit awkward or archaic in translation, I did that deliberately to try to get a feel for what he actually says because I really like this line a lot. The more prosaic way to say it is "You said that I loved you. You said that you waited for me." It's a lovely sentiment, speaking as it does to WD asking HS about what she had told him to convince him to marry her. But, the way it's phrased about the loving that he was supposed to feel for her and the waiting that she did for him, conveyed in D.O.'s soft voice was just beautiful. And, as viewers, we actually know that the statement is true. WD has been in love with HS ever since they were children and has never forgotten her, except during his bout of amnesia, and even then he falls in love with her all over again. HS has waited for WD as well, though she doesn't realize it. She did like him back then when they were children, and it's the romantic highlight of her young, difficult life. And, as WD and HS, she's truly fallen in love with him.

I still haven't watched the last episode. I can't quite bring myself to do so, and having waited this long, I think I may wait until the next episode drops so that I won't have to wait on the cliffhanger. It's going to be hard enough watching them separate even with another episode which will potentially bring them back into contact with each other. I just hope that seeing each other again isn't just a heart-wrenching experience for them or for us.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I still haven't watched the last episode. I can't quite bring myself to do so, and having waited this long, I think I may wait until the next episode drops so that I won't have to wait on the cliffhanger. It's going to be hard enough watching them separate even with another episode which will potentially bring them back into contact with each other. I just hope that seeing each other again isn't just a heart-wrenching experience for them or for us.

Coward :lol: - I say that in jest.  But I get you chingu.  I couldn't watch the scene in "Are You Human too" where the kill switch was activated...I skipped that Ep altogether and just watched the end (:lol:).  Speed watch the heartache scenes.  Me I couldn't help myself this time, and I have suffered the consequences. I have been angsty for a week...and rewatching cute WD-HS scenes in the village to carry me over... I am almost mad with the production team for forcing us to wait another week till finale in Ep 15... :huh:

But from the preview their next meeting doesn't bring resolution...it seems to be promising more heartache. :(.  Going to have to steel myself for another week of angst methinks.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

There’s still no possibility that the baby daddy is actually the younger prince? Maybe she’s in love with MY but I still have a slight suspicions that WDs brother is the one.

• Like 6

Could be a phantom pregnancy...

http://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/pseudocyesis-false-pregnancy/

Out of all of the causes listed above, the most common documented cause is simple – a woman wants to get pregnant so badly that she mentally convinces herself that she is pregnant. There are many reasons why she is not getting pregnant including infertility or simply coming up to menopause.

In fact, many women about to enter menopause will go through some form of depression that can lead to a false pregnancy.

When a woman suffers from pseudocyesis, she will develop just as she would during a regular pregnancy; starting out with things like morning sickness and frequency in urination and then it will develop into swollen and sore breasts and eventually into a swollen belly and the look of being pregnant. The only real difference is that there is no real baby and no labor, but possibly the feel of being in labor.

• Like 5

:lol: that will be the biggest troll of the drama.... and here we are guessing and debating who the father could be.... I wasn't sure and can't remember was it said how she found out she was pregnant but it seems that a physician would have checked on her. During those time it will be through feeling the pulse. That is why she didn't want to have her monthly check up by the physician and LY found out through her skipping those. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Hi chingu @celebrianna, I do understand your point about the crown princess. You were right that she did so many selfish and unforgiveable decisions. I wont dismiss any of it because I even felt that disgust on her especially in the first episodes. But after knowing a few things about her past, like how her father treats her as a pawn and give commands on what she must do, i felt that her actions are results of being trapped between wanting to go against her father or pleasing him. she likes to keep her family's power, but at the same time she wants to be free.

I'm actually looking at two points about her pregnancy. If mooyeon is the baby daddy and she concieved it out of love, it's a possible longterm plot that she might want to go against her father soon because she has chosen her heart over her responsibility regardless of the punishment she will face. (maybe mooyeon didn't thought about it being his child because in the first place, they announced that it's leeyool's), but if the baby daddy is seowon or some other guy, she could've done it for her father's goal which unfortunately failed because leeyool didn't agree to sleep with her. Hence, she said she'll just kill herself or kill Lee yool to clean the mess she's done. She is obviously a distorted and flawed character who also seeks for love. 

Her scene with mooyeon where she said she'd be happy to live in a small house away from the palace was a turning point for me that she's not completely bad and power greedy like her father. When VP told her to tell Leeyool that he's the father of her child, they showed that she's worried, feeling guilty, and initially not up for it, but then her father holds her in the neck and must follow his order no matter what.

The crown princess is such a complex character which got my extra attention and curiousity especially after episode 8. Her decisions are so uncertain as if she's figuring out who will love her and stay by her side among the people she cares for. I think she feels so unloved and hopeless that she doesn't know who she'll turn to. That's why I want to give her another chance, I want her to be free and redeemed. I'd agree to have her exiled and start a new simple life away from the palace. :)

• Like 7

@Dramanoona, even if it’s a phantom pregnancy, the implication is still that the CPess had sex with someone other than Yul in order for her to even think she may be pregnant. That’s still a big no-no for a CPess and considered treason against the crown, and probably punishable by death or slavery. Though, I would think that Yul might give her royal pardon if it turns out that her lover is the beloved older brother of the woman he loves. Though, I still see a divorce ahead for the CP and the CPess, regardless of anything else.

@nrllee, yes, I admit to being a coward about angst in dramas. Real life is hard enough, I don’t really need to suffer by proxy. :D 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3