Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

are we having a clue that the queen's trusted person is the baby's father?..  or is it just he is someone that been following crown princess and by chance took the letter she left behind..

curious.....

• Like 10

I know MY is a killer/assassin but I hope (really hope) he is not the CPrincess's lover.  Please no.....too too makjang.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

.....I was glad she slapped him . It was the wake up call he needed.....

So was I!  After all, I have been longing to smack him over the head.  ;)

He really needs something to shake him out of his sense of self-superiority so that he can be more sympathetic to the lives around him.  He needs that if he is gonna become king someday--otherwise, the people would just hate having him as a ruler if he stays the way he has been.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I know MY is a killer/assassin but I hope (really hope) he is not the CPrincess's lover.  Please no.....too too makjang.

I don't think it's him, tbh. I was guessing that other prince? Or it may just be my wishful thinking, haha. 

I'm so glad they revealed that the assassin is the bro already! I was afraid they may drag this part out to the end. Personally I have no complaints about the pace...I think it would make more sense for them to truly get to like each other first. 

Which by the way, that scene they kept showing in the previews before the pilot bothers me...how did hong shim get to the palace and see the crown prince? And her expression didn't seemed shocked/emotional or anything, just smiley, like nothing big happened? Is it from his dream/imagination?

This is what I mean, starting at 5:31: 

• Like 12

Today's episode was so good. Now we know why the writer had LY be a moron and take out a loan...it was a set up for him to be heroic and save her from the dastardly villains when he doesn't pay the loan back.:lol: Which he is all set to do next episode since they have kidnapped her.

The reunion between HS and her brother was so sweet to watch. LY saw them hug and HS say that she'd waited for him and LY thought that the man was who had she loved so he asked keut(?) husband for tips on wooing his wifey.:lol: He was very relieved when HS confessed that it was her brother. Someone got veryyy jealous.

HS heard about the crown prince dying and almost collapsed. Seems like she knew the little boy who proposed her was the crownprince. She got drunk.

Kim killed LY's close eunuch because he realized the dead body was not LY's. Kim threatened the Crown Princess and got mad at her for ruining everything. Crown Princess hid a letter for her baby daddy but the evil minister, Mr. Dimples' stepbrother stole it. It's getting more and more apparent that LY's stepbrother actually maybe the baby daddy.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Today's episode - so many revelations.  I think Yul will accepted as the people's king since he helped them.  Prince eunuch is killed.  Waaah, how many innocent people the vice premier is going to kill.  Now that MY has met YS, i hope he change his mind and not work for that villain. As for our prince, when is he going to regain his memories?  :cold_sweat:  

the big question is who is the princesses baby father?  

Edit:  She collapsed hearing about the prince's demise but at the same time she also tells that she can break off the wedding with WD since the person who ordered that, himself is dead.  No, hong shim aaaaa, no. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, thistle said:

So was I!  After all, I have been longing to smack him over the head.  ;)

He really needs something to shake him out of his sense of self-superiority so that he can be more sympathetic to the lives around him.  He needs that if he is gonna become king someday--otherwise, the people would just hate having him as a ruler if he stays the way he has been.

I Guess this 100 days will help him be more in touch with the real struggles of his future subjects. He’s been carrying too much anger & bitterness from the traumatic events of his childhood. It’s made him all prickly !

oh I think the moment is here . Holding hands 

Wahh he’s all dressed up here. Even she’s taken aback at how good he looks 

Spoiler

But something happens to her at the end of the drama 

Spoiler

Preview! Bed scene :D .

Edit : changed the link ( this has some translation)!

Edited by triplem
  • Like 19

So question?

Does this mean that now the CP is 'dead', everyone who could possibly recognise or be close to him (Mr Dimples!) may now be in danger?

• Like 12

@spark101 This is a pre-produced drama from last April to September 2018. 

@Dramanoona Vice Minister knows already that deadbody was the bodyguard and they knew now that they changed clothes. The Assasin brother was almost killed by VM for committing a grave mistake. 

• Like 9

Where did all the important lovey dovey scenes go?  did they got edited?  The about to kiss scene, when HS just falls asleep over WD shoulders? where are those scenes?  

Today episode''s pace was good and i cannot remember what happened in the beginning as the scenes started airing and the episode seem to be too long.  Very less Mr. dimples scenes unlike yesterday.  

edit:

Cute animation at the end of the ep.5/6 :kiss_wink:

rwfnDsV.gif

cr: dc gall

• Like 15

so beautiful... this man falls in love 3 times with the same woman...

the soundtracks and instrumentalia are just perfectly blended in..

can not wait to watch RAW and later subbed at 10 pm Netherlands time.. yasss!

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

You know what I am confused about , in this link it seems Lee Yool ‘s half bro is 10 years old ? Is it true ? He can’t be the baby daddy . The main cast are all 20 

http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/100daysmyprince/14/Contents/Html?h_seq=1

that’s what I said.. I don’t think the half bro is the sperm donor..

OOT :wub:

Spoiler

OMO why your profile is my hussbandddd Long Fei Ye.. I’m weak :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

I like tonight's episode.

From what I can understand through the raw.

But DANGER DANGER ...Mr Dimple. I am thinking of the scenario where he goes to hide out (in HS's village) and finds the prince there but they keep it a secret from HS and the villagers. Ultimately planning their next step to go back to the palace.

• Like 11

Oh my bad, looks like the dastardly villains are sent by the creepy old man because LY was helping all the villagers by reading all the contracts that they had made for labor or loan with noblemen.

BTW aren't LY and HS supposed to be 28? Going by that they had to be 12 when HS's dad was killed and then there was a 16 year leap so that makes the step brother prince 16 years old?

• Like 8

Spoiler

Not sure if anyone has said it here but I think he already regained his memories and is just trying to keep acting as Wondeuk for the time being. His mannerisms seem a lot different from when he first woke up as Won Deuk. In the preview, it seems like he's hiding from the guards? 

Ahhh I'm so relieved Hong Shim finally got to meet her brother. It's satisfying that she cried in front of him, given that she waited so long and was disappointed for not meeting him at the bridge many times. I really really do hope Brother would redeem himself at the end, although the only way probably for that to happen is if he dies. :((

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

This is slightly off topic but did anyone else notice that the actor who played eunuch Yang also played one of Chan's friends on 30 But 17?  His name is Jo Hyun Shik.  I kinda like noticing actors who get lots of lesser roles in dramas--they are unsung heroes.  Although they are often unnoticed, they are highly talented since they can perform in such diverse roles; it is only lead roles that evade them.  In a way, that's a good thing because lead roles can limit an actor's career when they become typecast.  These background actors are amazing chameleons who can have limitless careers in small roles.  

I was pleased to see him acting in the palace here, and I'm sorry the character has died because he seemed like someone the prince could rely on.

• Like 11

So I'm thinking ahead a bit. When LY gets his memories back....they could take the story down two paths.....

1. LY remembers everything and stays back as WD in the village and plans a come back with a  bang. He may come in contact with JJY because of HS...so he might have his supporters helping him.

2. LY regains his memories....BUT...forgets where he's been for the past 100 days. 

I prefer the first.....they don't have that many episodes to play out the second scenario with proper narrative.

Anyways, the moronic, trouble causing husband of few weeks is finally stepping up and understanding his responsibility.....but then we get HS saying.... now that the CP is dead she can get rid of WD easily.....why don't they get on the same page at the same time....

Ok...no matter how many times I watch his scenes...the half brother...queen's son, does not look like a ten year old....he may not look 20 but he's not 10 either...hes somewhere in between then.....again quite capable of sowing oats....wild or otherwise.

I like the bro-sis reunion scene....I like he did come back to find her at her house and didn't just abandon her again.....but makes me scared now to think how soon will the KCE find it out. 

I liked WD's little show of jealousy. And even though everyone calls him a moron...he smartly realized that HS's eyes don't show that feeling of love that's supposed to be there.....she doesn't look him in the eyes.....she cried because of someone else and drank because of someone else.....though it turned out to be her brother and not his rival......he still observed all these things and made a proper case of her loving someone else. 

More than that I loved that his reaction to that was not accusations of betrayal and anger but to go back and woo her again.

I do think HS might have known who LY was...or had found out later.....that explains her strong reaction when she heard of CP's death.

Queen used a talisman on the CP couple....and now she's trying to get it back.....smh....I can't believe this is what will bring her down.

Though it seems it was very common in those days....to use such methods.

I'm glad we got the brother sister reunion out of the way fast....leaving the later episodes for CP's comeback, taking down the Kim daddy and daughter...and finally the LY-YYS reunion under the plum blossoms petal shower.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

I'm honestly enjoying the scenes in the palace a lot more than the village scenes. The funny scenes are just not for me. And the whole mystery behind who is the baby's father and when Lee Yul and Hong Shim are going to reveal all the secrets and entanglements are a lot more intriguing than Hong Shim having to take care that her hubby isn't making more debts. :)

It's actually not that I don't want to watch the palace scenes. It's just that the switch in mood and tone between the palace and the village give me whiplash some time, though I think that's deliberate to set up the contrasts. It's almost as if we're watching 2 different parallel dramas right now. :)

• Like 12