Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

hahaha:joy:, everybody started calling him "Mr Dimple" coz of @triplem

@latuadi, IKR, Lee Yul style:tounge_wink:

Tonite's episode more official pics

Related article:

NJH bts pics.  Since they shot filming during summer, it should have been very hot:sweat:
Bigger pics of our OTP, really looking forward tonite's episode (in spoiler).  His gaze towards her has softened compared to ep.3/4:love:

Hide contents

LOL at the dc Gall fans.  I dont know what this pic is about.  But i think the article is in japanese. Looks like it is DO's picture.

Hide contents

i remember this kind of picture of "yeon Woo" brain porportion in TMTETS. and the CP only as big as peanut. I wonder if its the same how they describe how "D.O" or "WD" brain lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

Hello Everyone!  I have just binged the first 4 episodes and like this very much. There is something basic and reassuring about the story (even if at times the writing isn't strong and gets a bit confusing  as pointed out by some of you).  It reminds me of older sagueks.  The details of ordinary  life perhaps? The characters are nicely done.  I feel familiarity with each stereotype. Not that they are  copycat, no, it is more like the feeling that these are classic personalities that give me comfort. They are old friends.   

I was drawn to give it a try, because of Nam Ji Hyun.  I fell for her as the young Queen Seonduk.  She has such warmth. I just like her. That always helps.  Someone else mentioned  the notable performance of Han So-Hee who plays the Crown Princess and had another difficult role in Money Flower.  In both shows her fate is to be a single mom :)   She is a woman who is doomed not to be fulfilled in love but to just have the passion w/o that partnership.  She manages to pull it off.   All the actors are pros.   

I also noticed that the English subs (don't know what they are really  saying in Korean) have many common modern expressions like "went south" about something that didn't work out.  I think I've noticed that in some other more recent sagueks too, they are not attempting to speak in older more formal flowery language.   

I am sorry that Hong Sim's brother has become a cold blooded assassin. There was a discussion about that here  too. I can also understand that he became this way because of how his family and servants were murdered but I want him to have a happy end and I don't have the quote but someone mentioned that since he has murdered innocents this does not bode well for him to have a happy ending. He may have to sacrifice himself at the end to redeem his soul from hell and only a small chance that he gets to ride off into the sunset with the princess and their baby. Maybe he can lose an arm or a leg? :D  

Looking forward to tonite

• Like 8

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What do you think it is? Because I think it is money...

Ye old timey Condom. 

• LOL 8

38 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Ye old timey Condom. 

It doesn't look like it'd work for that. That material looks too thick :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

56 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Ye old timey Condom. 

I do believe Ye olde Condoms were made from Sheep intestines..animal bladder and even animal horns. Lovely and hot, weren't they? :lol: Not to forget, they must have smelled fantastic. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

43 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I do believe Ye olde Condoms were made from Sheep intestines..animal bladder and even animal horns. Lovely and hot, weren't they? :lol: Not to forget, they must have smelled fantastic. :lol:

maybe a jock strap

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

i think for the last 10 years, HS keep coming to the date they promised but her brother never comes even just once. that's why she started to lost her faith that her brother still alive. 

WD started to worried HS did not return

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, latuadi said:

i think for the last 10 years, HS keep coming to the date they promised but her brother never comes even just once. that's why she started to lost her faith that her brother still alive. 

can you please give me the live streaming site.  thanks.

• Like 3

episode end.. cannot wait for tomorrows episode.

I'm curious how far WD has his memories back. So far,  from the preview that given for episode 5, i cannot find several scenes like when they holding hand during the night and the scene where WD and HS slept in one bed. only the one where HS treated WD when he's injured

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, latuadi said:

We saw him going to the bridge but one day later. So in my opinion, he remembers the promise but he comes during the day, she comes rather late, during the night. One of them might have confused the date... one thought, during 15th of each month and the brother the day after the 15th. 

• Like 9

Oooo..are we getting a kiss in tomorrows episode and a confession from LY that HS is pretty? :D Someone is also trying to woo his wifey with flowers.

• Like 11

Spoiler

I'm so confused. Did Lee Yeol regain his memories? :o From how he's acting now, it seems like he's back to his old self?

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! We might be getting the first kiss and we're only in Episode 6! :o

• Like 10

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What do you think it is? Because I think it is money...

You were absolutely right.  It was money bag:thumbsup:

Nice episode.  But I felt it was a bit slow and still the prince has not retained any memories. 

the meeting bet Yi seo and Mr Dimple was so beautiful under the moonlight.  I enjoyed it.  Mr Dimple told that he wrote his wish for her brother to meet her on one of the lotus petal and floated in the river.  But when Yi seo saw it being stuck and went to drift it, she saw that he had written that he wants to meet the girl whom he met on the bridge, hahaha .  When she left,  she thanked him for what he had done and told that she is not going to look for her brother any more.

The OTP moments were OK.  Still I am not into them.  Something's is missing.  Maybe tomorrow's episode will be more interesting  the preview was intense and a kiss is coming, hope it is not being disturbed.

edit:

HS is very smart.  She made use of his education and make him write manuscripts of various books and earned money.:kiss_wink:

edit 1:BTW i missed the first 1/2 hour of our OTP scenes:cry:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hmm.. I couldn't join the live stream so I missed out on tonight's episode.

Can only comment once I watch the episode. SIGH.

Saw the preview though. That 'has he (remembered) or hasn't he?' seems to be dragging on.

PS. Seems to me that preview does not have anything about the palace politics. Hmmm...

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

HS is very smart.  She made use of his education and make him write manuscripts of various books and earned money.

That's what I like about her... quick-witted... Remember how she asked about whether LY prefers to have 3 sets of clothes to change into or 10 sets of clothes... then also when LY said he never bow his head, and she easily tricked him by pointing to his legs saying "leeches" :lol:

• Like 11

Aigoo @pad-hari I do love mr dimples , but poor chap here is set for heartbreak ...look at how happy & smitten he is 

Spoiler

Woooo skinship ! Is he trying to remember their “past”?

@stroppyse Why is she so happy here ?

Hi @maddymappo good to read you here. Am enjoying the performance of the cast as a whole  . Yes I did mention how well Han So Hee is doing  . It takes skills to show restraint  to not overact when one has to play the “ evil second female lead “ :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why is she so happy here ?

She is happy that he is educated and make him write manuscripts to earn money (as he is not useless anymore).  I think writing manuscripts is a high earning job and hence she is happy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Yup looks like we can expect more OTP progress tomorrow 

Thanks @pad-hari. Finally, he has some use. :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9

Watched the live stream so let me fill in for those who have been curious what happened:

1) Found the body of Doo Joon in CP's outfit.  Kim Cha Eon managed to convince the entire palace that it is the dead body of the prince. Queen is happy as her son will ascend to become the new CP. But not sure what will happen to the CPss.  Btw,  she looked sad and there was a flashback to when Yool was a boy but already a CP.  Seemed like maybe the CPss had a crush on him all along.  

2) However,  Kim knew that it wasnt the CP's body so he told MY to bring back the prince's head as it was now confirmed that the prince is alive. 

3) Palace politics aside. Now to the OTP. HS,  WD,  the loan shark,  and that funny guy,  ajeon?  Met with the magistrate to discuss WD's loans.  Basically Hs is arguing that the loan shouldnt be valid or something since WD isnt right in the head.  She even brought eyewitnesses like her best friend and her husband and the restaurant lady to testify.  So they all did, like the lady said WD tried to pay his meal with a wink.  And then HS's best friend called WD a very useless man.  But WD got very upset and he said something,  but basically HS became upset because they are not let off from the hook of paying the loan.  

4) WD and HS got into an argument about how she called him stupid and useless but HS was at her limit.  She finally slapped him and walked away. He was mad but it could be the wake up call he needed.  

5) HS went to meet her brother at the bridge.  Ran into mr dimple.  Lotus scene and they got chased by some bad guys.  Anyway HS left mr dimple a letter and as someone said,  she is giving up on looking for her brother. HS walked back in tears.  

6) WD began to worry about HS.  Met with Goo Deol.  Seemed like WD wanted to work so GD helped him since there was an event at the perverted old man's residence. WD and GD carried water?  And he finally saw HS wiping the floor. He stopped in his tracks and began smiling at her sight aww . She didnt notice him.  She saw a pair of siblings and they reminded her of her own brother.  

7) Something happened at the event.  A lady fell down carrying a tray of water. Old man was furious.  HS came to her aid and pleaded for their understanding.  But old man and his companions said something insulting?  To HS and WD who was nearby looked upset too. Eventually HS agreed to compensate but not sure what the old man asked.  HS looked upset and as she walked,  WD grabbed her hand and told her not to take another step without his permission. wD and old man got into a verbal spat and finally his intelligence shined through. Everybody was impressed with WD.  

8) Cut to WD holding HS's hand as they walked back. Not sure what she said but i heard the word jealous.  Anyway,  WD placed a hand on her cheek and caressed her lips before walking away.  Seemed like they made up as WD also finally ate Hs's cooking that he called dog and pig's feed. 

9) HS learned a way to make money using WD's newly discovered intelligence. As someone mentioned-writing manuscript.  She even hugged him and said he is not a very useless man but a very cool man.  She read aloud to him but i think the story got a bit lewd so she stopped. They both felt flustered. 

10) They made money thanks to WD.  On their way home, they ran into the loan shark so HS pulled his hand to hide.  They stood face to face in a close space. hS looked out for the loan shark but WD only had his eyes on her.  Ep ends. 

Preview: loan shark threatening WD with a knife.  

HS looks for WD 

HS passes MY in the market and gets a feeling.  Turns around to see him. 

HS teaches WD how to make straw shoes.  Her hands holding his.

WD calls HS pretty

WD gives HS a bouquet of flowers

WD leans in for a kiss.  

PS: Dont think kiss will happen tomorrow. Drama has a penchant of giving advance episodes preview too

Missed out opening scene,  omg.  Anyway, i will quickly add:

1) WD unconscious with old wound bleeding.  Doctor came but i think they said medicine too expensive. hS took the task to gather the ingredients herself.  Cut her cheek in the process.  Dad left for something and he told her to take care of WD. hS cooked the meds and fed WD.  Stayed up all night too. WD woke up and saw HS sleeping next to him. He fixed a loose strand of her hair and touched the cut on her cheek. She woke up.  He later learned that one of the ingredients to her medicine was worms and almost barfed, lol..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9