Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

31 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why am I so happy that MY is the baby daddy ? Sucker for tragic love stories  :joy:

We guessed right!  It just had to be MY.  Had to be. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, thistle said:

We guessed right!  It just had to be MY.  Had to be. 

Exactly  :lol:! It was just the tension they had in the few scenes btwn them. Prince Sewon was just TvN trolling the viewer 

preview 

I am certain every one is pretending 

If anything, Lee Yul has Dimples on his side . HS does not appear in preview at all

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Nixesty said:

No i think mr dimples was hesitating coz he saw how happy WD was with HS and he wasnt sure if telling hime would be the right thing to do 

bec he is so sweet that way... 

• Like 8

Please. Dont make LY become puppet in the palace. He already have bad memories since he was little. He lost his mother, his first love. I really hope he just pretending not remember about KCE and CP.

• Like 10

Watching raw now...

I certainly did not expect KCE to be such a fighter. Shot near the chest and could still fight like that.

Yay... MY is baby's daddy!!

I somehow had guessed that KCE might lie and used LY because of his amnesia, but didn't think the writer will really go that route given the few episodes we're left with... Now I really don't know if there will be train wreck or not... rather worried, honestly.... worried.... :unsure:

@Dramanoona yes, we have hope that Eunuch Yang will save the day.

Hmm, with the CPss having a little pain in the tummy due to stress, is there a possibility that a miscarriage might happen??

• Like 9

Is MY the baby daddy? If so the situation has gotten very complicated. What will MY choose now? To save the Crown Princess and kill LY? Or to let his sister have a HEA with LY after he proves their father was not a traitor which will also make KEC as the traitor and his whole family liable to punishment. Not to mention the bastard child she is carrying will get her a death sentence. One thing is for sure, MY will be sent to kill LY, and I have a feeling the pink hair band/cloth will prove to MY that LY has always loved HS. If they decide to fake the Crown Princess death, will she be able to carry the baby to term or travel far away while pregnant? She was already having pains today from the stress. If MY leaves with the Crown Princess HS looses her brother forever. If the step brother had been the baby daddy, the situation would have been simpler.

I do not envy MY's dilemma. :( He's in  a tough spot.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, triplem said:

HS does not appear in preview at all

That freaks me out.....which I suppose it is supposed to do.  Previews can be so twisted!

• Like 7

Preview translation for ep 12.

KEC: This is your chance. For you to grab the Crown Prince’s heart.
CPess: I pray, that you will love this child. I beg this of you.
Yul: That person, what’s happened to her?
KEC: Since there is something that needs to be determined, immediately bring her to me.
Yul: Haven’t we become friends?
JY: There is no way we could be friends.
Yul: This isn’t something that I got because I wanted it. And it turns out, that what I want I can’t have.

Haven't had a chance to watch ep 11 yet, so will comment on that later. However, from this preview, I guess I had better prepare myself for the angst. Arrgghhh. This is why I don't like to watch kdramas during broadcast. Because, that will be an entire week of sadness before the resolution starts happening. Hopefully, it won't be 2 entire weeks of sadness. :(

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@nrlleeHe did really try his  best ...but I cannot Watch it without laughing   :joy:

I thought they did pretty well for not being singers/dancers. I think that NJH had some training or was a trainee at one point and it shows in how well she adapts. Of the rest, I'm not sure that anyone else other than D.O. had any dance training per se. Plus, it's actually more fun to watch this group trying to put it together, in some ways, than to watch a polished idol group. And, yes, I can't watch it without bursting out into giggles either.

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

I think if you watch the video, they are facing a mirror (all dance studios are like that), so DKS (being the teacher and choreographer) would've been dancing and watching the moves of the others at the same time.  I was wondering why he was pointing to LJH when they pointed at him (KS) messing up...I think what happened was he was watching everyone dance whilst dancing himself at the same time (you have to when you're dancing as a team, to coordinate moves together - I think only he is doing this because he's the pro and the others are just frantically trying to remember the steps) and he saw LJH make a mistake (if you look closely that's the point DKS stops dancing and cracks up laughing) - which is why he pointed to LJH (who looked sheepish).  And if you watch LJH, he does make a mistake but no-one noticed except KS.  But all in good fun, he took the fall for the team and just went along with the 'idol' stuffing up.  He's a nice boy :)

That's probably right. Still, it was a good bit of fun, and D.O. seems relaxed about the whole thing and willing to go along. He is a definitely a super sweet guy. I haven't actually listened to or watched too much EXO, but I've been looking up some of their MV's because of D.O. :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

In this drama I like and admire the guy in MY's team

He's not only loyal to vice-minister but he is also with MY

it's not the same with the other guy

There's one thing I want to know that : where's Dong-joo ? is he really dead ??

and how is eunnuch Jang too ??!!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation for ep 12.

KEC: This is your chance. For you to grab the Crown Prince’s heart.
CPess: I pray, that you will love this child. I beg this of you.
Yul: That person, what’s happened to her?
KEC: Since there is something that needs to be determined, immediately bring her to me.
Yul: Haven’t we become friends?
JY: There is no way we could be friends.
Yul: This isn’t something that I got because I wanted it. And it turns out, that what I want I can’t have.

Haven't had a chance to watch ep 11 yet, so will comment on that later. However, from this preview, I guess I had better prepare myself for the angst. Arrgghhh. This is why I don't like to watch kdramas during broadcast. Because, that will be an entire week of sadness before the resolution starts happening. Hopefully, it won't be 2 entire weeks of sadness. :(

WHy is JY saying there is no way they can be friends??

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Wotad said:

WHy is JY saying there is no way they can be friends??

To the best of my understanding it would be due to these two reasons: 

• because the prince is The Prince and that makes being buddies difficult, especially since JY is merely the son of a concubine (thus lower in class) 
  • because the prince married Hong whom JY is also in love with.
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, thistle said:

To the best of my understanding it would be due to these two reasons: 

• because the prince is The Prince and that makes being buddies difficult, especially since JY is merely the son of a concubine (thus lower in class) 
  • because the prince married Hong whom JY is also in love with.

If its due to the second reason ill be really annoyed because this is such a obvious trope and i hate it. I hope the Prince wakes up soon and starts the fight back against the horrible princess and her father. 

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Wotad said:

If its due to the second reason ill be really annoyed because this is such a obvious troupe and i hate it. I hope the Prince wakes up soon and starts the fight back against the horrible princess and her father. 

Tropes can be such a pain.  The trope I hate the worst is amnesia.....but, yeah, I'm still watching this show.  :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

Tropes can be such a pain.  The trope I hate the worst is amnesia.....but, yeah, I'm still watching this show.  :lol:

I dont mind as long as its done well but i like JY so far i dont want to hate him.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Wotad said:

i like JY so far i dont want to hate him.

I liked him.....until he made the villagers try to re-fill that well even though it was impossible.  Then he fell off my Happy List.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I am so anxious about how this will end that I have limited my self to only recaps now for the rest of the run of the show. If the ending turns out alright, then I will go back and watch the rest...but my poor heart can't handle all the tension!!!

Poor Prince, MY, HS and CPss! I want everything to be ok in the end, but this set up is seriously a tough cookie to crack! Plus HS is currently kidnapped, Prince has amnesia...is there hope?

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

I am so anxious about how this will end that I have limited my self to only recaps now for the rest of the run of the show.

I feel like that, too, with some shows.  The anxiety just gets to be too much.  One thing I do if I can't stand the stress and the not-knowing is to watch with the sound on Mute.  Maybe you could try that?  The sound of the background music can be extra-stressy even when we don't realize it--it's supposed to add to the dramatic tension, and it really does. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2