Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

HAHAHAHA the hug scene was a ruse . He's just stretching out his hands to complain that one sleeve is shorter than the other 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

WD doesn't know his past yet :( What the brother said was it's best that he doesn't know if he does it will be the moment that a lot of people will die 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

WD said something to HS, it made HS shy and she quickly left his room. Went back to her own room and complained aloud about what he said. Tried to sleep but then she flashback to the kiss.

WD in his room thinking seriously.

MY back in his room, unconscious. CPss beside him, took a measure of his pulse. Then she went to a room. The man that said something to KCE was locked inside it seems.

Flashback to CPss leaving letter that was taken by Minister Jung. Minister Jung brought the letter to Prince Sewon. They had a little disagreement.

Prince Sewon talked about the good for the nation and requested Minister Jung something and added later that it is an order.

• Like 8

Ah-HA! Looks like the young prince is the baby daddy, like I suspected. Flashback shown, the letter that the Crown Princess had hidden was taken by the minister and given to LY's step brother.

Not sure though since I am not fluent in Korean. Had no idea what they were speaking. :lol: FYI, this is not a fanfiction. :rolleyes:

But if its true. Shame Crown Princess. He's but a child. <_<

Edited by YourHighness .
Had to add something
  • Like 7

HS's dad came home. Happy to see WD is there and hugged him. Oh-ho! but WD thanked him anyway.

HS woke up to see both men outside sitting making sandals strings. HS asked what are they doing. Dad is praising WD. HS doubted WD's work. WD showed off his work proudly.

Dad motioned HS to a side to talk.

Mr.Dimples flashback to the two encounters with HS at the bridge.

Official Park startled him by asking what he was doing. Dimples showed him something in the book he's reading, relating to HS. I think Park started to talk about the series of problem that WD caused for HS.

• Like 7

WD carrying stuff at his back. Met the little boy and somehow their exchange made him cry. Dimples came and asked what happened. Boy said something about money promised. Dimples squat down and gave the boy money that was promised. He said something and shook his head at WD disapprovingly. Dimples left. Boy still asked for money from WD and WD gave him.

Boy said something about Dimples to WD which shocked WD.

Dimples in front of HS's house talking to her. WD reached home. HS introduced WD as her husband.

HS took WD's hand and led him inside because WD was hostile to Dimples.

• Like 7

MR dimples scolded WD for bullying the kid but WD was not haha He looks so hurt :joy::joy:

WD sees Mr dimples with HS "Am I the only who is uncomfortable?"

THEY HAVE MET. LET THE GAMES BEGIN HAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

WD said he's angry. HS asked whether he is jealous.

(sorry, maybe I missed something coz streaming jumping)

HS asked WD to lie down on the wooden bench. WD's head on HS's lap. She's trying to put something on his face. WD teased her by keep looking at her from his position because he wants to look at her. Facial time it seems... :D

Tender moments between the OTP :wub: can't describe. Need to watch it yourselves with the instrumental BGM

In palace. Maid started to spread rumors. Caught by KCE who asked who is it....

At HS home. WD is chopping wood. KN and DG came, KN praised WD. DG a bit upset. They had a little argument comparing and contrasting them and HS-WD pair.

• Like 6

WD wanted to help them with something. But it turns out that he needs to cut fish. WD chickened out and said let's wait for HS to come back, lol...

Night time. HS and Dimples meeting.... sorry, screen froze.

HS was climbing a wall of Park's house, standing on Dimples back. She saw Park with the dog. She came down and they had a talk. HS wants to go home. Dimples said he'll send her home but HS said no need. But since he insisted, they walked together. Turned out that WD was watching them.

• Like 6

Our bff couple came looking for HS to help them with a favour with a fish (maybe to descale and gut). WD has had a new outlook on life and is on a mission to try everything and anything since the morning so he is insulted. He says he will do it. He takes off the cover and stares at the buldging eye of the fish. He is shocked. He lifts the cover slowly back down and pushes the tray aside. " Let's wait for HS.", he says, avoiding eye contact with the BFF couple. 

WD: 0 Fish:1 

AHAHAH WD was so precious in this scene. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Palace. King thinking some of the things KCE said in the past.

Next day, Jung came into King's room. King talked about KCE. I think he wanted to do something about KCE already and giving instructions to Jung. King looks upset and determined.

• Like 6

HS sneaking into Park's house. Park is with the dog in his lap but dozing off. HS tried to lure the dog away from Park with food.... Dog-napping successful! Park woke up and panicked.

HS running away with dog, bumped into WD, dropped the bag with dog... Dog ran away while HS trying to explain to WD. Oh no....

Park giving orders to find his precious dog.

Lagging.

Official Park with Dimples talking. Park came running asking for help from Dimples that his dog is missing. Turned out that the dog isn't a gift after all.. but something else that made Park really worried. Dimples assured him don't worry...

• Like 5

Dimples waiting somewhere, for HS it seems, but WD is the one who appear instead. HS came later and apologized that she lost the dog. Dimples asked her to lead him where she lost the dog. As they were leaving, WD said he will come along.

A trap is set for the dog. Both WD and Dimples keeping watch by the side. They talked, a lot... why Dimples still not recognizing CP??? but it seems that he's starting to recognize something familiar. But dog came. WD stopped him. They were able to trap the dog.

• Like 7

AWWW WD and Mr dimple bonding as they couch in hiding to trap the dog. 

"Have I met you before? You sound familiar. " 

Yeah Dog brothers unite. 

Oh no WD is gonna be the target for the arrow? O_O Will this trigger his memories ?? (I hope so ):o

• Like 9

They had another talk. Sorry can't really understand but Dimples did apologize for something.

KCE and another minister talking. Another minister came in to tell KCE something.

KSJ telling a tale to a group of maids. Caught by KCE. All shocked.

Park prepared a feast for Dimples outdoor. WD was there. It's the arrow shooting scene. WD was asked to hold up the plate. Dimples aiming. Oh gosh... I can't watch.

Noooo, Park took over the arrow. He missed luckily, but WD remembered the shooting of nurse as his arrow zipped by.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Screen froze. When it came back, KCE with two of MY's friends. It seems one of them confessed something to him. KCE went to CPss room and said something to her.

WD and HS back in his room. HS laid out the mattress for him. WD sat down and opened both his arms like asking for a hug but HS sat far away from him, not on the mattress.

hahaha, anything happen? HS run away for the second times....or 

• Like 4

OMO he remembers that night where the female physician was assassinated in front of him DK if he remembers the rest 

He gazes the bow and arrow of Park and scenes of his birthday bash flashes in his mind. 

• Like 8

Looks like WD remembers. In time too, the evil minister has realised he is alive and is headed to the village.

I love how HS's father may seem selfish to want to keep WD ignorant but he truly loves HS and likes WD as a son-in-law.

• Like 9