Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
umbrellaguy

Do you struggle for that one person you want to be with?

So one thing I've noticed in some dramas is the amount of effort the protagonist would go through just to get that one guy or girl.

No matter how long it takes, no matter what kind of challenges you face, you keep pushing. You keep struggling.

They move to a different country.

They get into a relationship with someone else.

They treat you as a close friend.

But no matter!

Do you think it is a realistic approach to relationships?

• Like 1

I just hope that one who make people love and struggling is deserve.. the effort.. 

We all know that situations are exaggerated in dramas, but sometimes we find that we come across similar situations in real life.

I always thought that if you love someone you have to pursue it until the end. I am not saying that you should still go for it even if the guy/girl completely ignores your existence or made it clear that they are not interested at all.  

It can happen because nothing is impossible but I have never heard of this happening to anyone I know.

In my opinion, I do not think it is realistic and practical.

On 04/02/2018 at 11:42 PM, Sejabini2013 said:

I just hope that one who make people love and struggling is deserve.. the effort.. 

I completely agree with you, that person is just so lucky.

• Like 1

Real love (I think the words "true love" are so overhyped..) will make you want to do anything. I've seen guys whither away pursueing the girl they love. I myself have cut off friends to be with the girl I love. And paid huge amounts of cash to pay off their debts ("I promise, you'll get it back!"). Love can make you do things others would perceive as silly or even stupid but to you, it's a logical reaction as you want to be with that person.

Let me end my reply with this: if my wife got a new job in a different country, there's no doubt in my mind I would quit my job so we could move there. Despite family and friends here. Despite my own career. Some people are worth placing above yourself. Not an idol, but people you truly love and have a real connection with.

• Like 3

On 2/10/2018 at 4:12 AM, CamelKnight said:

Real love (I think the words "true love" are so overhyped..) will make you want to do anything. I've seen guys whither away pursueing the girl they love. I myself have cut off friends to be with the girl I love. And paid huge amounts of cash to pay off their debts ("I promise, you'll get it back!"). Love can make you do things others would perceive as silly or even stupid but to you, it's a logical reaction as you want to be with that person.

Let me end my reply with this: if my wife got a new job in a different country, there's no doubt in my mind I would quit my job so we could move there. Despite family and friends here. Despite my own career. Some people are worth placing above yourself. Not an idol, but people you truly love and have a real connection with.

I love the last paragraph.. family is important.. this is what every husband should do.. 

• Like 2

No. I don't struggle. I'm not heartless either. I just don't chase after guys. If I'm in a happier place and do well in my life then the guy will come. The love stories in dramas are certainly cute and entertaining but if you mindlessly believe in everything in fiction then you will lose.

• Like 2

I am not struggle.. nowdays I feel very comfort to live alone.. xixixixix

On 2/5/2018 at 4:19 AM, umbrellaguy said:

They move to a different country

Yes...if the other person is loves you the way you love them

Nope forget it...this is pointless

If the person continues to friend zone you even after you tell them how you feel, i think that person is not interested in you the way you are in them. Move on.

• Like 1

So one thing I've noticed in some dramas is the amount of effort the protagonist would go through just to get that one guy or girl.

No matter how long it takes, no matter what kind of challenges you face, you keep pushing. You keep struggling.

there's a thing about love yourself first before you love other.

when love, I love hard. I can love 1 person for years. I can give everything best I can and everything best from me. I don't ask much. I give much. when I love a man, only that man will be a man in my eyes. he will be the most handsome for me, he will be the best, I will only talk about him all day, I will adore him, he will be my everything (others just blurred lols) only when if that person loves me too. 

But.. when I love so hard and my man betray me, I stop love. betrayal is something difficult for me to forget and to forgive. 

They move to a different country.

my uncle lives in Singapore and my aunty lives in Yogyakarta with their children and they are married for more than 15 years. they only meet twice or three times a year but my uncle calls my aunty everyday. we have video call too!! it is still possible.

stop this. you will only hurt yourself. 

this is still possible. 

But no matter!

Do you think it is a realistic approach to relationships?

it is realistic when you both want a serious relationship. to be together for a very long time. I did rarely date. because I only see a long time relationship. if I see any possibility for a long future together then I will go for it 100%. 

this is from my point of views ^_*

Love is hard. There's no right or wrong. Sometimes it's not anyone's fault.

Simply a matter of right time, place, and people... All coming together coincidentally.

• Like 1