Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Recommended Posts

71cf3bc79f3df8dc0dc16048c111728b4610286f

 

Details:

Chinese title:   三生三世枕上书 / Sān shēng sānshì zhěn shàngshū
English title: Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book

Genre: Romance / Period / Myth

Episodes:  60

Screenwriter: 梁振华 Liang ZhenHua

Directors: 杨玄 Yang Xuan

Broadcast Period: TBA

Cast:

Dilreba 迪丽热巴 as FengJiu 凤九

7a899e510fb30f2447950fdac495d143ac4b03df

 

 

Gao WeiGuang 高伟光 as DongHwa 东华

4610b912c8fcc3ce2bdf2aea9e45d688d53f20c8

 

 

ChenYan (Baron Chen)折颜  as Chen ChuHe 陈楚河

77c6a7efce1b9d1651c279b8ffdeb48f8d5464e6

 

Guo PingChao (Dylan Guo) 郭品超  as Su MoYe 苏陌叶

9c16fdfaaf51f3de1bb25abd98eef01f3b2979e3

 

 

Liu YunXin 刘雨欣  as JiHeng 姬蘅

dc54564e9258d10970534a6bdd58ccbf6d814db3

 

 

Liu RuiLin 刘芮麟  as Yan ChiWu 燕池悟

5fdf8db1cb134954b43f0abd5a4e9258d0094ac2

 

Wang Xiao 王骁  as Si Ming 司命

94cad1c8a786c917a721b0e0c53d70cf3ac757cd

 

Li DongHeng 李东恒 as Lian Song 连宋

 photo 6f061d950a7b020844ccdd386ed9f2d3562cc8e6_zpspe3pib3q.jpg

 

Yuan YuXuan 袁雨萱 as 成玉 Cheng Yu

a6efce1b9d16fdfa03352437b88f8c5495ee7b8a

 

Huang JunJie 黄俊捷 as 白真 Bai Zhen

 photo 0824ab18972bd407cb5a312477899e510eb3094e_zpstezjlgzm.jpg

 

Synopsis:

In Mandarin (Credit: Baidu):

Spoiler

青丘国少女凤九在山间修行时被一头妖兽攻击,危急时刻被路过的天国帝君东华所救,从此铭记在心。为报恩凤九执意跟随东华与作乱世间的妖君渺落战斗。在相处中她发现自己的报恩之情已转化为爱慕之意。但东华在千百年与邪恶的斗争中,已经忘却了“情爱”二字。为保护凤九安全,东华将她送到人间,却不幸令朋友为保护她而死。凤九为找到传说中能起死复生的仙果,进入翼族公主阿兰若的幻梦之境,重历阿兰若的坎坷一生。东华历经艰辛救出凤九,发现自己已爱上了她。此时东华重伤发作,自觉命不久矣,只能将对凤九的爱埋在心底。本已心灰意冷的凤九经过侍者的点拨,感悟到东华对自己深沉的感情,于是毅然奔赴战场。正值危亡之际,白浅和夜华出现助其一臂之力。最终正义战胜邪恶,光明战胜黑暗,东华与凤九得以有情人终成眷属

Preview:

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally The Pillow Book has its own thread :D  Thank you @angelangie

I'm so glad Dilireba and Vengo Gao are going to reprise their roles. I didn't expect we'll have the same actors since it is said that another actress bought the rights of this book. Whoever decided to cast Dili and Vengo, he/she had my most sincere thank you :D

BTW, anyone knows why it is called the pillow book? 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pawla said:

Finally The Pillow Book has its own thread :D  Thank you @angelangie

I'm so glad Dilireba and Vengo Gao are going to reprise their roles. I didn't expect we'll have the same actors since it is said that another actress bought the rights of this book. Whoever decided to cast Dili and Vengo, he/she had my most sincere thank you :D

BTW, anyone knows why it is called the pillow book? 

 

haha no problem probably a tentative title for now till a more official title is given? :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am ready :D

 

hahaha i think all of us are......the hype is already even when they have yet to start filming lols

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

hahaha i think all of us are......the hype is already even when they have yet to start filming lols

 

 

yeah I am going to read the book and watch their parts as a prep. I am also pretty glad that it is only 25 episodes, that means that they won't add unnecessary storylines and just give fans what they want. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @angelangie for opening this thread

I'm still so excited about the news cause I thought other actors will play the roles, as we all thought actually whoever did this I'm really thankful :blush: I heard the project is under Jaywalk studio so maybe they bought back the rights!!! But it's a Web drama so they say the quality won't be like ten miles of peach blossom, as far as they do a decent job with the book I don't mind

 

And as far as I know this will be Vengo's first leading role, I hope he delivers as expected and let this be his chance to break through

Oh and the filming won't start until the second half of this year, too long for me

 

I think the title came from the fact the a big part of the story is inside a dream ( I didn't like that it was too long but the ending of the dream got me both shocked and sad) hope the script writer will shorten that part, since it's only 25 eps (hopefully) maybe we won't have any unnecessary plots AND a big wish that there will be more to the closure of the book, you know :expressionless:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like they're going to follow the novel storyline from what I read from Reba and Vengo's weibo posts. 

 

DUZ3r-FUMAAthBl?format=jpg

DUZ3r-FU0AAStOP?format=jpg

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

 

yeah I am going to read the book and watch their parts as a prep. I am also pretty glad that it is only 25 episodes, that means that they won't add unnecessary storylines and just give fans what they want. 

 

only 25? i read from Baidu it was 50 episodes?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

only 25? i read from Baidu it was 50 episodes?

 

I saw their SARFT application yesterday and it had 25, dont know if they are splitting it or something. Sometimes they do that with web dramas. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mrsyooknit said:

 

I saw their SARFT application yesterday and it had 25, dont know if they are splitting it or something. Sometimes they do that with web dramas. 

 

lols nvm lets us wait it out.....now it is still a foggy stage after all lols....but i guess with both Vengo and Dilreba it had started the hype lols

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG I hope it'll pass through with SARFT. SARFT scares me with their pick and choose on drama changes and things like that. I remember Ballad of the Dessert drama was going through a SARFT ordeal the last time. 


So finger cross all will go through with them and we can get this drama on board. So excited to go back to the 3L3W world :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lyna said:

OMG I hope it'll pass through with SARFT. SARFT scares me with their pick and choose on drama changes and things like that. I remember Ballad of the Dessert drama was going through a SARFT ordeal the last time. 


So finger cross all will go through with them and we can get this drama on board. So excited to go back to the 3L3W world :)

 

it should be pretty fix already since this border on fantasy more than the actual facts so it shouldnt hurt their China history which should be on censorship high alert scale 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only 25 episodes than the filming to ready to watch will take 3-6 months.....whooohooo!!! I hope A Lie will be in this drama too....:D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should be if they follow the novel. It won't be as funny as it is if they don't include him in the drama. 

 

I just heard a different production company just announced it will make the pillow book movie version. What is it with 3L3W that make production companies want to make a drama version and movie version at the same time? First with TMPB and now this? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, pawla said:

He should be if they follow the novel. It won't be as funny as it is if they don't include him in the drama. 

 

I just heard a different production company just announced it will make the pillow book movie version. What is it with 3L3W that make production companies want to make a drama version and movie version at the same time? First with TMPB and now this? 

 

yes they had just announce a movie version too

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The movie version with YangYang and LYF wasn't good, IMO. How to squeezed more than 50 episodes of drama into 2 hours of movie? It's like watching drama with fast forward button. Can they just stick with the drama??  :mellow:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...