Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

i just realised that vengo has another drama airing now "cradle in the tomb: the wrath of time"

vengo was very much hairy in that drama :sweatingbullets:

i was a lil shocked after seeing him quite clean shaven all the time

kekeke

he looks so sad, serious and very aged in the posters of the drama make me a lil dubious of wanting to watch the drama :P

hmmm....

then again it is about cradle in a tomb, pretty sure he wont have time for anything else like cleaning himself :tounge_xd:

maybe after watching v-love (only done downloading vid until ep 30, will continue again tonight)

i could try watching this drama (already tried fuyao and even ashes of love, i got bored almost instantly)

and also congrats to vengo for winning "the stylish actor of the year award" at 2019 YOKA Fashion Ceremony

49281708_2248143962175826_4669937842454181206_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fszb2-1.fna.fbcdn.net

On 1/22/2019 at 10:49 PM, aprincessofmars said:

When I downloaded all these subs for youtube, I found I had to adjust the timing because directly from VIKI, there were slightly off.

i usually just use aegisub to edit my subs

its quite easy and offline so no trouble there

if anyone has trouble to syncing the subs, pls do tell, if i can help i would be more than happy to help

not just for syncing but also if there is need to change font, enlarging or making the fonts smaller etc

or even wanting the subs to be in a s s format instead of the common srt format

hahaha

i am very particular with my subs

if anything i would always make sure the subs has the suitable font and size to suit the drama

lor hahaha

• Love 1

21 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

the fox does look fake but it would better when it comes to either holding it physically or cuddling to it to have a real physical fox

rather than cuddling to a glob of green ball then added cgi to it

making it look less real imo

i was thinking about how chengyu and siming holding the red fox in eternal love which was weird and too fake

hahaha

if the fox didnt move much, it would make it more real when it comes to donghua holding and stroking its fur than cgi maybe

^__^

I think its because the thing they're holding is too small thats why it looks weird, like when Dong hua put his robe over the fox and the robe deflate ? Its really obvious :sweatingbullets:

I just finished watching V-love last night and I have too say Reba's character Amber is really an annoying brat! But she matured a lot at the end, and I cant help but feeling sorry for her. All the men treat her like crap! And I read some comments on weibo, it seems there is a proposal scene (Ying dong & amber) that have been cut ?

And I just found out there is a manga for TMPB, but it follow the drama story

FImWGdS.jpg

XseZ7Ij.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3

47138371_392480451490431_2548314281052395771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

this is taichen palace study room i am guessing

i think this has been posted before though i can't be sure

just too lazy to backtrack through the ols posts

hahaha

i am really admiring all those porcelain wares these chinese dramas have

they all looks so amazing and exquisite

hahaha

4 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I think its because the thing they're holding is too small thats why it looks weird, like when Dong hua put his robe over the fox and the robe deflate ? Its really obvious :sweatingbullets:

i think i remember that scene, but cant pinpoint where... i even had the same thought... hahaha

hence having a physical fox would be nice

even for actors who would have to act with the fox

just need to brush up on the cgi on the robotic fox to make it more real

i guess

hahaha

6 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I just finished watching V-love last night and I have too say Reba's character Amber is really an annoying brat! But she matured a lot at the end, and I cant help but feeling sorry for her. All the men treat her like crap! And I read some comments on weibo, it seems there is a proposal scene (Ying dong & amber) that have been cut ?

hate her but at the same time cant help rooting for her too?

from the cuts i see, i find her character to be pitiful since she is oblivious too much

why would they cut that?

that is very important

at least to us that is

i like dilraba character in diamond lovers though i dont watch that drama only her cuts

she is this annoying narcissistic gal in that drama but her character is so endearing and funny

though i might be bias because she is dilraba, if others playing that character she might annoys the hell out of me as well

:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

The trailer for candle in the time looks good ! It's on my list to watch but I guess we could have a trailer of the pillow book after this drama end airing , both are produced by tencent

• Like 2

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

47138371_392480451490431_2548314281052395771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

this is taichen palace study room i am guessing

i think this has been posted before though i can't be sure

just too lazy to backtrack through the ols posts

hahaha

i am really admiring all those porcelain wares these chinese dramas have

they all looks so amazing and exquisite

hahaha

The study room looks so grand..majestic..perfectly suitable for Donghua Dijun.

PS : Congratulations to Vengo( stylish              actor)and Reba( popular actress).

FJ Your majesty,  why are you making it difficult for me?. 

DH : It's the only hobby I have.

• LOL 2

Good day y'all! :lol:

Have been waiting for this day for like forever! :D

Have been following this thread for almost a year now and I love all your comments, theories, suggestions and especially the teasers!!! :wub:

Thanks goodness I found this thread, or else I might have gone crazy waiting for news on the pillow book! :crazy:

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself! 

HI!

Also, a pic I saw in weibo a few days ago... Credits to the owner! https://www.instagram.com/p/BqkP-pMnqa1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

PS. 

I saw a post earlier about a manga of ten miles of oeach blossoms? Can I have the link to that? Pretty please! :tears:

• Like 3

@Shane Tricia Facultad

Hi, welcome on board ~ 

The manga is not finished and IMO its not really good, this is the link, enjoy ~

https://mangakakalot.com/manga/ten_miles_of_peach_blossoms

Also this is the link for the original post on weibo if you want to save the fanart in real size

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4304222151072011

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

my baby dancing, imagining fengjiu dancing for donghua

lovely...

hahaha

23 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

FJ Your majesty,  why are you making it difficult for me?. 

DH : It's the only hobby I have.

lor this convo reminds me of what happen that triggered those words to be uttered

it was such a petty convo and fengjiu was obviously making a big fuss over nothing

what i find it cute is that donghua also makes it a big deal out of nothing

it's just a robe fengjiu ah, it is just a robe donghua ah

so cute :joy:

what i find more interesting is this part

"can i not borrow this robe"

"no."

aish... these two is just...

too darn adorable

though that one also was open ended

no one know what happened to that robe after that

i am assuming it was never returned

hahahah

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, chubby^green^ said:

hahaha

lor this convo reminds me of what happen that triggered those words to be uttered

it was such a petty convo and fengjiu was obviously making a big fuss over nothing

what i find it cute is that donghua also makes it a big deal out of nothing

it's just a robe fengjiu ah, it is just a robe donghua ah

so cute :joy:

what i find more interesting is this part

":can i not borrow this robe"

"no."

aish... these two is just...

too darn adorable

though that one also was open ended

no one know what happened to that robe after that

i am assuming it was never returned

hahahah

DH: Are you not happy with my robe?.

FJ: I wouldn't dare. But if i were to                borrow your outer robe, I'd have to        wash it and return it to you later.            That's mean we'll have to see                each other again, erm..I means,            I'll have to disturb you again. I                afraid to disturb your peace.( lol            FJ..such a lame excuses)

DH: If that's the case ,I'll give it to you         as a souvenir . You don't have to            give it back.

FJ:  That....wasn't what I mean.

DH: Then wash it and give it back to            me.

LMAO...you're right ..their convos so petty yet very entertainingly cute.

Tsk..tsk..smartmouth and smartass DH..poor FJ.

" The weather is warm today .I don't             really that cold"..She had only spoken when gust of wind swept over the air making her shiver in chills.( my guess is DH manipulated the air..wasn't it?)

@Shane Tricia Facultad Hello..Welcome on board!!

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

" The weather is warm today .I don't             really that cold"..She had only spoken when gust of wind swept over the air making her shiver in chills.( my guess is DH manipulated the air..wasn't it?)

seeing that this is donghua dijun the lord of whatever we are speaking about

he would most probably did

:joy:

@Shane Tricia Facultad welcome on board 

^__^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@Shane Tricia Facultad

Hi, welcome on board ~ 

The manga is not finished and IMO its not really good, this is the link, enjoy ~

https://mangakakalot.com/manga/ten_miles_of_peach_blossoms

Also this is the link for the original post on weibo if you want to save the fanart in real size

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4304222151072011

Thank you! Love this fan art! 

5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

DH: Are you not happy with my robe?.

FJ: I wouldn't dare. But if i were to                borrow your outer robe, I'd have to        wash it and return it to you later.            That's mean we'll have to see                each other again, erm..I means,            I'll have to disturb you again. I                afraid to disturb your peace.( lol            FJ..such a lame excuses)

DH: If that's the case ,I'll give it to you         as a souvenir . You don't have to            give it back.

FJ:  That....wasn't what I mean.

DH: Then wash it and give it back to            me.

LMAO...you're right ..their convos so petty yet very entertainingly cute.

Tsk..tsk..smartmouth and smartass DH..poor FJ.

@Shane Tricia Facultad Hello..Welcome on board!!

Thanks! Loving all comments! 

• Like 1

^

it was mostly silly thoughts on my parts

just using my over creative and nonsense imagination to have some fun

kekeke

anyway talking about imagination

have you guys actually count how many people are actually like, fallen in love, interested or even have a crush on feng jiu?

does bai qian have as many admirers as well?

hahaha

feng jiu is all her obliviousness and her devotion toward donghua seems to be unaware that people around her actually find her interesting and good enough to be admired and adored

i find that traits of her amazing and endearing btw

i remember reading a comment in a site talking about pillow book drama somewhere sometime ago that talks about dongfeng relationship is not fun and boring since donghua doesnt have any rival in term of fengjiu's affection (most probably refers to the eternal love dongfeng instead of the book)

well i beg to differ

although fengjiu is devoted and utterly besotted to donghua

she is nevertheless not lacking in terms of admirers and affections from other suitors

as a matter of fact, donghua's surrounding is full with people vying for fengjiu's love and loyalty  and utmost devotion

he has it rough have to say

fate is giving him hard time because of his aloofness

not only he has to work hard for her love, but he also has to make sure fengjiu's heart didn't wandering off as well (though i doubt she would ever did that and he for sure knows that but still..), 

no wonder he has it tough keep thinking of making people around fengjiu disappears without her noticing of course,

(siming is lucky since he quickly realise his affection toward fengjiu is futile, if not he would be first in donghua's have to kill list)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@chubby^green^  I wonder if Xiao Yan ever found out that DH considered of killing him for being with FJ. Even though Xiao Yan considers FJ as a friend but DH doesn't want any man to be anywhere near his Xiao Bai.  I still can't believe the great DH can be so jealous and possessive. 

• LOL 3

@chubby^green^

FJ's Admirers 

1) Yi Qinti

2) Changyi Shenjun

3) Chen Zhenren( young fairy at Qing Yun hall)

4) FJ's classmate blue-robed (the one who asking FJ to accompany him to sightseeing)

5) FJ's classmate green-robed(wanted to tasted her culinary skills )

6) FJ's classmate white-robed ( asking FJ for her weaponry skills and ancient history)

FJ's male friends 

1) wolf didi

2) Siming

3) Yan chinwu

4) Xie Guchao

5) Su Moye

6) Meng Shao

@pawla @chubby^green^

Really looking forward to see where DH gonna be so jealous without being so obvious...lol...flying vessel..remember?( hopefully this scene will be included in the drama)

PS : I love possessive DH I love him even more because his celibacy ways was indeed one of the kind despite so many beautiful women and even pretty boys tried their luck to seduce him but all's futile.

• LOL 4

@jimmylyne

I think Su mo ye and Meng shao should be counted as Feng jiu's admirers even tough they dont know its actually her :D

@chubby^green^

Bai Qian actually have a lots of admirers because she is really pretty and supposed to be the most beautiful immortal, but Feng jiu's admirers love and adore her because of her personality :heart: 

• Like 2

@jimmylyne it amazes me that someone as old as DH was never interested in any women or men he encountered.  It seems that he and FJ are really fated together. Or in this case they are fated because of FJ's insistence. If it wasn't for her DH will remain single forever (read:  virgin forever:joy:

I really really love that flying vessel scene. I hope they will include it in the drama. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

^

we should be utterly gratefiul for fengjiu and her determination

even zhi'he's devotion is not nearly enough to move donghua

and yet fengjiu's determination and sincerity has even moved the stone of destiny

at least donghua won't perish as a virgin 

hahaha

14 hours ago, pawla said:

I wonder if Xiao Yan ever found out that DH considered of killing him for being with FJ. Even though Xiao Yan considers FJ as a friend but DH doesn't want any man to be anywhere near his Xiao Bai.  I still can't believe the great DH can be so jealous and possessive. 

he either would be confuse why donghua would want fengjiu instead of jiheng in the first place

for him there's no one aside from jiheng and jiheng is the obsolute of a woman in the universe,

so for donghua to be choosing fengjiu against jiheng is just plain absurd

then he would be happy since his main obstacle would be gone,

then he will be sad for jiheng

then he will be confuse again why fengjiu just why?

then he will be okay and told donghua that donghua shouldn't be wary of him, since for him fengjiu is basically just fengjiu to him nothing more

unless when she becomes a fox, since xiao yan adore furry things 

that's how i see xiao yan, he is a good kid with a kind heart, it is just his bad luck to be born in the ghost ops hahaha demon tribe

anywhere else he would be rivaling bai zhen in term being the prettiest of them all, but in ghost demon tribe his fair look has become his biggest hurdle

well actually for him to be winning jiheng's heart, his personality just need to be as pretty as his face lor

hahaha

11 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Feng jiu's admirers love and adore her because of her personality

yeah most of the time, it was not her beauty that attracts admirers but instead most of the time it was what she does that makes them like her

just like mengshao was being saved by her hence he liked her

even siming adore her because of her personality

same with ye qingti i do believe

as for cang'yi

since leon would be guest starring as cangyi in the drama, i would love if they could include the scene of when he first met fengjiu

from the book it was mentioned that he met her in the peach blossom when she comes to pick peaches

and also another excerpt stated that she was being coquettish after fallen sick when he first saw her

hence the reason why he fell for her (i want to see that scene badly) :P

that is one of her personality as well

anyway new question

how many purple robes of donghua's has been given to fengjiu throughout the story?

i was reading and i keep seeing how it kinda becoming a habit of donghua to leave his purple robe to her

is this his way of marking what is his?

lor hahaha

• LOL 1

@chubby^green^

It would be funny and interesting if Zhi he and Chang yi sen jun also appear at Bing cang ceremony (Apparantly Leon Zhang is Wang yi fei's  ex boyfriend)

And Xiao yan is from the Demon clan, not ghost clan. The one from ghost clan is Li jing...

Dong hua Vs Nie chu yin scene 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4322545115215335

The staff is working really hard, I'm sure the end result is good :thumbsup:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4319419062668766

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

And Xiao yan is from the Demon clan, not ghost clan. The one from ghost clan is Li jing...

i keep thinking it was the same hahaha

keep getting confused over ghost, demon and also ghoul tribe 

:sweatingbullets:

It would be funny and interesting if Zhi he and Chang yi sen jun also appear at Bing cang ceremony (Apparantly Leon Zhang is Wang yi fei's  ex boyfriend)

ah... hopefully it wont be that awkward lor hahaha

they both are mentioned being there at bingcang

with chang'yi leading the group of those supporting and worry about fengjiu

while zhi'he is there merely for the show or most probably because she wanted to see fengjiu getting beaten up

lor hahaha

anyway i have given up on v-love

that drama is too messed up

and have to say vengo sorta looks like a sore thumb among the kids

he is very good looking but seeing him in designer suits all the time and being the tallest and the most dashing just makes it look awkward for him being among the kids

sorry vengo 

^

the fight between donghua and nie chuyin reminds me that i saw a bts of fight between xiao yan akan yan chiwu and nie chuyin as well

this was never mentioned in the book

i wonder that would be the one where was mentioned at the end where xiao yan rushing to send message to fengjiu only to be intercepted by his enemy and making him fall into coma for 3 months

so they use nie chuyin again for that