Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

25 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Her nail still green, "pretty pretty pretty" (say it in SOG style)

I hope even they are busy with their schedule, they still can manage to contact each other and even have video call saying

OYS : So tired

LSG : himnae, *kiss from a far

OYS : *kiss him back* are you doing great there?

LSG : yes, everything is going great here, now go to sleep you are tired, get some rest

OYS : I can't sleep, sing for me please

LSG : sing? *Start to sing * 

*Sorry guys delulu to the max, just trying to imagine how they speak to each other when there are only them

OMG I also want Lee Seung Gi to sing me to sleep :wub:

She painted her nail green maybe as a reminder for LSG that even though they were apart because of the schedule, she is still his "Jin Sun Mi" that loves green color. :D:D:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

47 minutes ago, dvrels said:

How about we sent them wedding gift? And put our forum name on it?

Anyway our OYS just online in IG one hour ago, look at this, she comment on Dara post

Screenshot_20180317-125334.png

Anyone can translate that hangul ? I can't read hangul haha

I can only read their alphabets.. here i think it says aiyepoda.. yepoda means pretty ryt? So i think she’s saying that dara is pretty.. :D

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Anyway our OYS just online in IG one hour ago, look at this, she comment on Dara post

She said "aaai so pretty"

her and dara friendship are so cute

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

OMG I also want Lee Seung Gi to sing me to sleep :wub:

She painted her nail green maybe as a reminder for LSG that even though they were apart because of the schedule, she is still his "Jin Sun Mi" that loves green color. :D:D:D

I’m so glad that she’s still keeping her nails green.. something that we can still connect to 503couple.. :D:D 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Lol. That’s how I imagine their conversation would be, if ever. *sigh* ^_^

Anyway, anyone else thinking of painting their nails green also? I think I would in my next salon visit hahaha it’s gonna be my way of supporting our girl, OYS from this side of the globe. 

Annnd, I’m still waiting for hints from LSG, hopefully there will be some for us to dwell on in those upcoming MITH episodes, yeah? :D

• Like 8

Guys..do you remember the article..that article that we "almost" consider fake? You can check in @rose_atilia ig acc..her friends email the writers,and the writers said that he only write the article in english..

If its true..so both of them enjoying the kiss scene so much..:blush:

Sorry, i dont know how to insert article here..guess you better check the acc

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I think she said "beautiful kid "?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

Guys..do you remember the article..that article that we "almost" consider fake? You can check in @rose_atilia ig acc..her friends email the writers,and the writers said that he only write the article in english..

If its true..so both of them enjoying the kiss scene so much..:blush:

Sorry, i dont know how to insert article here..guess you better check the acc

Here it is:

Apparently that reporter interviewed OYS himself and wrote the article. I don't think it's a fake guys.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

what I like in that interview (beside the talk about kiss scene) is her remarks.. It shows how strong she have become.. Lets believe in her & support her.. Still waiting for her interview in W magazine to be translated.. I bet we will be inspired with what she share in that interview..

7_A1_CA666-1259-4_A02-8707-49_A662_D0710our powerful couple :) Love this pic actually! Hehe..

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Here it is:

Apparently that reporter interviewed OYS himself and wrote the article. I don't think it's a fake guys.

So, the "did Lee complain" news turns out to be true? She was also talking about #MeToo movement in that interview, right? 

Soooo... did Lee complain about the NG? :D:D:D

Anyway, I just want to post this gif here to brighten up this page 

giphy.gif

Sorry for the low quality gif because the video I found was also in low resolution. But you can still see how he stares at her before asking is his compliment okay. :wub::wub:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, annie1234 said:

So, the "did Lee complain" news turns out to be true? She was also talking about #MeToo movement in that interview, right? 

Soooo... did Lee complain about the NG? :D:D:D

Anyway, I just want to post this gif here to brighten up this page 

giphy.gif

Sorry for the low quality gif because the video I found was also in low resolution. But you can still see how he stares at her before asking is his compliment okay. :wub::wub:

I always believe the interview is true..hehe.. 

They way he stares at her just great! It screamsss love! Hehe.. admiration maybe!

• Like 10

I mean that interview is really harmless.

The journalist even wrote it in an endearing way..

i don't find any reason for him/her to write an interview like that  to harm her lol :D

You can't control haters. They can twist everything...i even read one  salty hater commented on the translated news of her talking about LSG

"it's only her... it's one sided love from her side"

for godsake -_-

that gif of him looking at her hahaha!! So cute...get ready for hearteyes attack, Yeon Seo !! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

CITT casts are having their stagee greetings today.. i found a fanvid which i find funny though.. HaeJin acting rly like a big brother to our YeonSeo.. look at 1:43 part..  HaeJin leading YeonSeo like she was a child who got confused.. :D 

https://twitter.com/SecretGarden2BW/status/974851991674306560/video/1 

idk how to put vid but jst check d link.. sorry :)

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

7_A1_CA666-1259-4_A02-8707-49_A662_D0710our powerful couple :) Love this pic actually! Hehe..

LSG liked this pics too...  see repost of seungyeon_couple below in her IG. :blush:

On 3/13/2018 at 1:14 PM, iloveknovela said:

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, haymochi said:

i don't find any reason for him/her to write an interview like that  to harm her lol :D

You can't control haters. They can twist everything...i even read one  salty hater commented on the translated news of her talking about LSG

for godsake -_-

that gif of him looking at her hahaha!! So cute...get ready for hearteyes attack, Yeon Seo !! 

One – sided love?He was the one who talked about kissing scenes TWICE.:lol:

Those haters lmao.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, haymochi said:

for godsake -_-

Its true..i've been read abt that too..its one sided love,bcoz she talked too much abt him,and lee never said any..i dont like being called one sided love..so i hate when someone said that too others..:cry:

Makes me wonder when i saw that comment..why he never said any abt her..i feel pity for her..wish he can give us more hints..so she at least not being attack by his admirer..

Sorry for my random speaking. :grin:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 2

What he did not say publicly to her doesn’t mean what he doesn’t say privately to her. 

Poeple can say all they want. OYS, despite the accusations, is staying cheerful and glowy, meaning she knows things we don’t. And ultimately, that’s all that matters. Who cares what the naysayers say when she has been getting the love privately. 

Only time will tell. Meanwhile let’s just ignore negativity like how I always ignore in my real life too. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

LSG liked this pics too...  see repost of seungyeon_couple below in her IG. :blush:

Hi chingu, about the photo that lsg official account liked, i happened to read one of the comments on rose_atilia instagram who posted the same photos.

And one of the comments was : “yes but apparently his x offcial account and hajiwon account were tagged on the photos (with oys fr hwayugi) that he liked. “

what do you guys think about this? 

Did he know ( i mean like clicked on the pic and see whoelse are tagged on those pic besides him) or did he not know?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Tsk.. I hate those haters. LSG didn't talk about her a lot because the interviewer didn't ask him. It would be weird if suddenly he talked about her out of nowhere. As for OYS, she talked about him because the interviewer asked her about Lee Seung Gi and Hwayugi <_<<_< how can they think it would be one sided love if LSG's favorite scenes were both SOG and JSM scenes and he later added that the kissing scenes (it scenes not scene so it's plural :wink:) were the memorable ones. If he hates her or doesn't like her at all, he would've chosen another scene that didn't include her in it. for example like Og and Mawang scene (which is so many to choose) or maybe OG with another character. <_< anyway, Haters gonna hate though... 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Hi chingu, about the photo that lsg official account liked, i happened to read one of the comments on rose_atilia instagram who posted the same photos.

And one of the comments was : “yes but apparently his x offcial account and hajiwon account were tagged on the photos (with oys fr hwayugi) that he liked. “

what do you guys think about this? 

Did he know ( i mean like clicked on the pic and see whoelse are tagged on those pic besides him) or did he not know?

It's Hwayugi photos, why did they have to tag his x and hajiwon in it??? I don't think he had time to click the photos to see whoelse were tagged there (not like me. haha..). Maybe he just clicked the like button because the photos were about Hwayugi and he is in those photos. 

• Like 8