Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 minute ago, missirina said:

Oh no! Why isn't there a DVD? Tvn what is happening?

Probably because the production company has been caught in a lawsuit... 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

I also want to see them both in runningman :) must be fun to watch them together in variety show!

It would be fun to watch them in Running Man. Or maybe OYS could be the master in JibSabu. :rolleyes::rolleyes: The four members played a game to determine who's gonna be on nightwatch for the master, right? If OYS is the master, I believe Lee Seung Gi will volunteer to be on night watch. :D:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 19

i think it's because the staff accident . saw news last week about  case forwarded to prosecution  .  maybe tvn  not showing 19  & 20  bts also because of  the prosecuting news came  out .  and   here i am still hoping there will be dvd with cuts scene and bts coming out , don't think i will see it anytime soon  :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

28 minutes ago, stellacamillus said:

BTW, about haters, I do believe she has gained more love than hate by Hwayugi, but recently there are some sensitive fans feeling that Haet-Nim mentioned LSG too much. That might be the reason that chingu wanted to say. 

At last, it is a pity that there will be no DVDs in Korea (Fans are also complaining about this), but as I know, there will be a Japanese version. 

Sorry for cutting your post. I don't understand why they hate her just because she talked about LSG. They worked together, of course she would talk about him at some point and she talked about him because the interviewer asked about Hwayugi and LSG to her. She didn't just mention him out of nowhere. WTH!

So, no Korean version DVD but they will make the Japanese version DVD? What's the difference between those two? Just the region difference or they will add or remove some scenes?:o 

• Like 7

With the way OYS is bursting with beauty lately it's gonna be Mortal Combat for nightwatch:D

Edited by tiroagain
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13

The "my oppa" "fans" need to shut up about OYS already and realize by being like that that they aren't fans but haters. True fans would be happy for LSG

But anyway we should all take care to spread positive comments about OYS to counteract the hate with love

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

It would be fun to watch them in Running Man. Or maybe OYS could be the master in JibSabu. :rolleyes::rolleyes: The four members played a game to determine who's gonna be on nightwatch for the master, right? If OYS is the master, I believe Lee Seung Gi will volunteer to be on night watch. :D:D

True.. There will be monkey moves to the extreme for nightwatch... Chinggu im LOL right now..  :tongue::D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, Garrie De Vera said:

True.. There will be monkey moves to the extreme for nightwatch... Chinggu im LOL right now..  :tongue::D

YES to them on Running Man! That would be so much fun to watch :D

Maybe later they could also do Newlyweds Diaries ha ha :wink:  

Greedy me

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, intrariver said:

YES to them on Running Man! That would be so much fun to watch :D

Maybe later they could also do Newlyweds Diaries ha ha :wink:  

Greedy me

Haha let's just hope for the best chinggu. I would love for them to appear in any variety show really. 

And you guys are right. If OYS came to Jibsabu, they'll probably be crazy and fight fight to get the spot. Mwahaha.. 

Lovely OYS and LSG. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, missirina said:

Haha let's just hope for the best chinggu. I would love for them to appear in any variety show really. 

And you guys are right. If OYS came to Jibsabu, they'll probably be crazy and fight fight to get the spot. Mwahaha.. 

Lovely OYS and LSG. 

Awhhh imagine LSG getting all protective and jealous and blushing like crazy xDD I wish that could happen!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

34 minutes ago, Garrie De Vera said:

Agree haha cant wait to see their reactions! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

So anyone know what episode of All The Butlers would correspond to the filming of ep 18 of Hwayugi?

What episode of All The Butlers would've been shot after the shooting of ep 18 of Hwayugi?

I'm really curious what LSG will be like soon after the ep18 hotness. If he's all mega love-struck gloving it will be a big clue :wink:

Looking forward to seeing that ep of all the buttlers :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, LacunaShades said:

Awhhh imagine LSG getting all protective and jealous and blushing like crazy xDD I wish that could happen!!!

And show off his CHARMS to the highest level :wub::lol:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So anyone know what episode of All The Butlers would correspond to the filming of ep 18 pf Hwayugi?

What episode of All The Butlers would've been shot after the shooting of ep 18 of Hwayugi?

I'm really curious what LSG will be like soon after the ep18 hotness. If he's all mega love-struck gloving it will be a big clue :wink:

Looking forward to seeing that epi of all the buttlers :D

To answer your question, I think in the latest episode (episode 10) it's already after Hwayugi ended filming. Because in the beginning of the episode, LSG had already cut his SOG bangs. And YSH also commented on that.

I am also watching him very closely. He did ask the master about the 'conversation of love' in the masters schedule (before sleep) and he also asked if the master had already went to his honeymoon.

Let's just keep practicing our eagle eyes on him for any more clues lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So anyone know what episode of All The Butlers would correspond to the filming of ep 18 pf Hwayugi?

Looking forward to seeing that epi of all the buttlers :D

Ep 10- and the upcoming ep 11 of All the butlers/ master in the house were filmed after hwayugi shooting is finished. The evidence is right at the beginning of ep 10 (on the bus, where lsg greeted all the cast and se hyeong commented on his new haircut “so you cut your sog  hair, you’re now handsome ,..” in which lsg replied “ i was always handsome before ( when having that sog haircut, hyeong” . 

I think we could get another clue aside from lsg’s curiosity asking his master on marriage and honeymoon topic on ep 10 ..because on the upcoming ep 11 they will follow the master’s schedule which includes “conversation of love” ..

so I guess I’m anxiously waitijg for what kind of topic that lsg will ask again during that conversation of love (at night) 

idk but I feel se hyeong really like lsg’s portrayal of sog because he always teased him ( in ep 10), se hyeong even told the master to stand and  hold the “golden stick” to motivate lsg for standing on one leg and jump..and he said (to lsg) “sog, ur golden stick is with him, go get it”..which makes me think that he always talked about hwayugi with lsg (and of course those kissing scenes LOL)

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

22 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So anyone know what episode of All The Butlers would correspond to the filming of ep 18 of Hwayugi?

Looking forward to seeing that ep of all the buttlers :D

It's not airing yet. The sabu-nim is BoA.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

It's not airing yet. The sabu-nim is BoA.

I thought the fifth master is lee seung hoon, the speed skating master..regarding BoA it is said that it was still rumour? ( and the filming was on 19th feb which meant lsg still had his sog hair? But in ep 10 lsg has cut his sog hair )

With talks of singer BoA making an appearance on SBS 'The Butlers', staff responded to the recent reports.

On February 19, an SBS representative told OSEN"We are unable to confirm who the next butler will be.  Please watch the broadcast to find out." Previously, a media outlet reported that the SM Entertainment artist's appearance was confirmed, and she was scheduled to attend a recording session on the 19th.

When rumors began to swirl that BoA had been cast as a new master on the Sunday variety show, a source from SBS made an official statement to OSEN on February 19.

“It’s hard to confirm the masters’ casting on ‘Master in the House’ individually,” they said. “Please check the broadcast instead.”

One media outlet had reported that BoA had been cast as the show’s youngest master to date and that her recording was slated to take place on February 19.

Cr : from allkop.com and soompi.com also shared similar news

• Like 8

????

first of all , the interview is just a funny one?

i don't see any harming side from it

and she didn't gain a lot of haters from hwayugi. It's the opposite

• Like 8