Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

And now they even spread the word to stop following our shippers account? 

Insecurity to that extend??!!

So ahjumma is right. After their bold updates yesterday, I said some pretentious new user will come.

It’s not here but on instagram? Don’t they know the more they act like that the more they are giving aways that there is something that they are very anxious about? ;-)

Ahjumma checked they have  almost zero  followers. They  really  want to leech off from famous account for  publicity :lol:

YFmWkqe7livzyLEB6F49KFO6o7J7DBmQptRRGTwv

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

On 11/15/2018 at 1:29 PM, cutestrobery said:

Stone Necklace and diamond  ring at the same time . No 6 is showing off both .

At times like this ahjumma is waiting for a new user to come in here and post pretentious stuff again 

:lol:

Oh Ahjumma, considering your age I forgive you for not knowing this, but why come here when one can simply go on Social Medias and spread around one's stupidity so EVEN MORE PEOPLE can see it?  :P  No, stupidity is too great a thing to keep in a little forum, much better to show how stupid one is for ALL TO SEE :joy:  ....OYS thanks you all for the entertainment I'm sure! 

....Meanwhile us here #WeWillBeFine and so is our ship who will thoroughly and utterly break hearts in the future :bawling:

The future of the pathetic mouth diarrhea weilders of crazy when our couple goes public:

funny-gif-fake-death-weapon-TV1.gif

The truth is too much of a straight shot to their poor fragile delulu hearts :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

...Oops SPOILERS! Keep your tissues ready :joy::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Oh Ahjumma, considering your age I forgive you for not knowing this, but why come here when you can simply go on Social Medias and spread around your stupidity so EVEN MORE PEOPLE can see it?  :P  

There's a famous quotes in my country related with stupidity..

If you are that stupid please don't show it all. Please keep it some for your future use.. :joy:

Those people are really funny..

• LOL 11

Haven't been to soompi for more than a month and this insecure attack on us and OYS is the first thing I see. :lol: Boy, are they going to feel stupid when the truth comes out. BTW, you know how OYS copes with negativity? She shops...for lots of...important things. :ph34r:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

On 11/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, cikbie572 said:

There's a famous quotes in my country related with stupidity..

If you are that stupid please don't show it all. Please keep it some for your future use.. :joy:

Those people are really funny..

I guess that explains it. They must've used up even the last drop of it already. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

1427150399-liquidglide.gif

@YourHighness . You're right, this will be them in the future :sweatingbullets:  :

4wHs.gif

....A gang of utter fools will need protection themselves against the realization of their complete stupidity in the future, how will they ever be able to handle it? :joy:

Those poor ones, I feel so embarrased for them already :bawling:     

There's this saying "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you might be stupid, rather than open it and prove them right" :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Dangerous-Descriptive-Impala-small.gif

More importantly:

Spoiler

ea79723c1ee0b6a7775835c44161fdbd-01.jpg

:ph34r:

Let's just pity the stupid :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

18 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Haven't been to soompi for more than a month and this insecure attack on us and OYS is the first thing I see. :lol: Boy, are they going to feel stupid when the truth comes out. BTW, you know how OYS copes with negativity? She shops...for lots of...important things. :ph34r:

Can’t wait for them to feel stupid  :w00t:

Hope OYS is ok and that bother her, or Seunggi.

• Like 8

@intrariver True. Very true. The problem is that the story is a well kept secret, shared only with select few who are trustworthy. :D So the people who are not "enlightened" are lashing out at the ones who know. They want to report fanpages on IG? :rolleyes::lol: Let them. Let them waste their time and energy instead of putting it to a good use in real life like, I dunno, earning and stop leeching off of their parents or studying and getting a degree instead of leeching off of their parents or spending time with their family(children, husband, parents, siblings) instead of hating on an actress and a fangroup. I honestly pity them for not having anything better to do in their life. And about the reporting on IG? IG has become very strict and reviews every report in detail, post and account included, before deciding whether to take action or not. And actually the accounts who report needlessly are tagged as spammers and troublemakers and in turn blocked from ALL their ID's including the real ones, so all's good. Go ahead haters, waste away your limited time on earth. :lol: Not like you have anything better to do. :P

On 11/18/2018 at 10:45 AM, muishami said:

Can’t wait for them to feel stupid  :w00t:

Hope OYS is ok and that bother her, or Seunggi.

OYS is wonderful and has better things to do than waste her time on haters like these. She is very secure. ;) Same with LSG.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

OYS is wonderful and has better things to do than waste her time on haters like these. She is very secure. ;) Same with LSG.

Well karma will hit those people anyway ;) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Ahjumma been laughing a lot these few days because of what has been happening but of  course the cyber bullying and harassment need to be taken care of. It’s not a pretty thing to do :)

I see the other ship trying to pick  fights and harass people . Do you young kids really do this kind of thing for a mere shipping? 

let’s be mature and just enjoy our shipping by ourselves and not get engage in this craziness.

Human beings are blessed with brain and dignity so we have to show them how to use it. 

Let time tell and don’t feed anyone insecurities . Insecurities can kill. Ahjumma  is  sincerely worried for those people.

I never thought that our  lovely otp posts on instagram can really cause an eruption . Let us enjoy the beautiful view of this eruption , LOL ;-)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

@intrariver True. Very true. The problem is that the story is a well kept secret, shared only with select few who are trustworthy. :D So the people who are not "enlightened" are lashing out at the ones who know. They want to report fanpages on IG? :rolleyes::lol: Let them. Let them waste their time and energy instead of putting it to a good use in real life like, I dunno, earning and stop leeching off of their parents or studying and getting a degree instead of leeching off of their parents or spending time with their family(children, husband, parents, siblings) instead of hating on an actress and a fangroup. I honestly pity them for not having anything better to do in their life. And about the reporting on IG? IG has become very strict and reviews every report in detail, post and account included, before deciding whether to take action or not. And actually the accounts who report needlessly are tagged as spammers and troublemakers and in turn blocked from ALL their ID's including the real ones, so all's good. Go ahead haters, waste away your limited time on earth. :lol: Not like you have anything better to do. :P

Nicely said. That’s why ahjumma always love your post. You always sound elegant and mature. How incomparable, ;-) 

Ahjumma suddenly remembers my 2 lovely kids . They might laugh at me for shipping two young  people but I will always remind myself to educate them well , be mannerful, polite, and grow up with full of love so they won’t have inseceutities inside them  :heart:

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Nicely said. That’s why ahjumma always love your post. You always sound elegant and mature. How incomparable, ;-) 

Ahjumma suddenly remembers my 2 lovely kids . They might laugh at me for shipping two young  people but I will always remind myself to educate them well , be mannerful, polite, and grow up with full of love so they won’t have inseceutities inside them  :heart:

Aaaw so sweet 

hahhahahahahha and yes i’ve been constantly receiving pm about song lyrics, blah blah blah.

As a florist and musician, I was like okay if the songs are that good I will try to listen to them and make sure that the lyrics touch my heart and soul  

but stop bothering me :P

• LOL 10

@YourHighness . Not believing cause not being let in on the truth and most astonishing non-disputable proofs?

Spoiler

Even just a short clip of clingy was so scary and triggering for them :sweatingbullets::joy:

Fine. But to then actually go around painting actual delulus as truths is another thing alltogether. It takes another level of both stupidity and craziness. :sweatingbullets:

....they have no life. But then hard to have one with no brain. :sweatingbullets:

@cutestrobery the cyberbullies making The Complete Idiot's Guide to Their Delulu Galaxy and trying to explain what is non-crazy behaviour whilst engaging in the biggest crazy behaviour possible sure is entertaining. :joy:

I speak of the "protectors" and their clan who go around bragging on social medias about how their completely crazy delulu is well researched, never delusional and not spreading false infos and with "sources" being oh-so-reliable streams of crazy consciouness from their own heads. But people who think "whatever I think up in my head is the truth, no proof and sources or even just a small hint of logic needed" are totally oh-such-non-crazy speakers of truths :sweatingbullets:

I can just feel their insecurity from across the screens, their agony sure is both apparent and funny :P

Spoiler

....Gotta wonder how insecure these people would be now if they knew about our scaringly detailed and accurate actual sources. :ph34r::phew:

So many people who'll realize their stupidity in the future... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

12 hours ago, haymochi said:

Aaaw so sweet 

hahhahahahahha and yes i’ve been constantly receiving pm about song lyrics, blah blah blah.

As a florist and musician, I was like okay if the songs are that good I will try to listen to them and make sure that the lyrics touch my heart and soul  

but stop bothering me :P

Well if they keep bothering you, shouldn’t your report that person?

Ahjumma thought Soompi is  strict with rules.  Just because it’s a private message It still is not okay.

Never understand these kind of people. Why would you go to such length  for just a fun thing like shipping? 

Ahjumma have a brilliant suggestion for them. Instead of attacking innocent people who have different opinions from them on the Internet, why not message their oppa directly to be with the one they want him to be with. It will save them so much energy. I’m really sorry but I just can’t handle seeing the cyber bullying happening around. 

But great job kids for being mature in responding to this matter. Responding to aggresion with agression is never the right answer. Stay calm no matter what :)

• Like 11

13 hours ago, intrariver said:

@YourHighness . Not believing cause not being let in on the truth and most astonishing non-disputable proofs?

Reveal hidden contents

Even just a short clip of clingy was so scary and triggering for them :sweatingbullets::joy:

Fine. But to then actually go around painting actual delulus as truths is another thing alltogether. It takes another level of both stupidity and craziness. :sweatingbullets:

....they have no life. But then hard to have one with no brain. :sweatingbullets:

@cutestrobery the cyberbullies making The Complete Idiot's Guide to Their Delulu Galaxy and trying to explain what is non-crazy behaviour whilst engaging in the biggest crazy behaviour possible sure is entertaining. :joy:

I speak of the "protectors" and their clan who go around bragging on social medias about how their completely crazy delulu is well researched, never delusional and not spreading false infos and with "sources" being oh-so-reliable streams of crazy consciouness from their own heads. But people who think "whatever I think up in my head is the truth, no proof and sources or even just a small hint of logic needed" are totally oh-such-non-crazy speakers of truths :sweatingbullets:

I can just feel their insecurity from across the screens, their agony sure is both apparent and funny :P

Reveal hidden contents

....Gotta wonder how insecure these people would be now if they knew about our scaringly detailed and accurate actual sources. :ph34r::phew:

So many people who'll realize their stupidity in the future... :sweatingbullets:

Immature people are everywhere especially on the internet since they are hiding behind the keyboards. However, cyber bullying is not something to be taken lightly.

Ahjumma even saw them attacking and writing  OYS  name directly.  What will threatening shippers and  a celebrity do? Does it make them feel better and more secure? :)

Anyway  don’t fight with them but take proves  of those harassment and insults done  toward OYS. I read her company  made an announcement of taking actions toward  hate comments.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 11/20/2018 at 4:38 AM, cutestrobery said:

Immature people are everywhere especially on the internet since they are hiding behind the keyboards. However, cyber bullying is not something to be taken lightly.

Ahjumma even saw them attacking and writing  OYS  name directly.  What will threatening shippers and  a celebrity do? Does it make them feel better and more secure? :)

Anyway  don’t fight with them but take proves  of those harassment and insults done  toward OYS. I read her company  made an announcement of taking actions toward  hate comments.

Good day everyone! How's everyone doing? Holiday season is fast approaching and it's really getting cold. Stay warm. 

Better for us to ignore those kind of people that have nothing best to do with their own lives as for me, just happy to be here shipping our beloved 503 couple and patiently waiting for their wedding bells announcement! SOON.:blush:

As for OYS, I don't worry about her because she's a very strong person with a good, loving and caring heart :heart: that's why she have million of fans around the globe. Isn't it a given that her company that she belongs to supposed to take care of their talents because if not what's the use of having them? Just saying! 

Have a great day, everyone. Stay healthy. Take care always. God bless. 

• Like 11

Hello everyone. So busy with my personal stuff and i came to find out about a crazy mess on twitter and Instagram lol :P been so busy and I find out that as me being a shipper was add into it lol just because i am a shipper but then again i was so busy that i have not even bother leaving comments on any shipping accounts to be accused of making rumors or “free promotions to your fave” or etc.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello everyone. So busy with my personal stuff and i came to find out about a crazy mess on twitter and Instagram lol :P been so busy and I find out that as me being a shipper was add into it lol just because i am a shipper but then again i was so busy that i have not even bother leaving comments on any shipping accounts to be accused of making rumors or “free promotions to your fave” or etc.

It’s okay I have been busy too hahahha

and I don’t even want to do anything because of this bullying  which has been going around .  Left  with no choice other than surrender to  the owner of the internet, social medias,  and hashtag :P.

. I will just stay quiet until the time comes, got no will to get engaged in this childishness.

• Like 5

Ahjumma  already talked with some of the victims from the cyber bullying .

They said they just want to stay quiet and let everything pass with time but  what bother them the most is  no matter what they do they are still being attacked. They  have locked their accounts and stay quiet but the instigators ator went  around slandering them instead.

Ahjumma  can  look at this as a child play if not for them going to far. 

The  account instigator who harassed everyone including OYS  are still trying  to defame and slander  the victims.  Ahjumma really feels bad for these young  kids.. They  only love a couple from a drama and ship with a the findings they have but now they left so helpless because  of the threatening done by those people. 

Ahjuma really can’t stand bullying . Internet is not a place for you to spread hate and bully the weak.
I  do not  care about fandom ,etc. i’m too old for that kind of stuff but I will stand up for the right   and call out the wrong individuals.

However, ahjumma will continue to encourage  all of you not to fight back nor report them. Stay mature and calm.

Please  submit and e-mail me all the cyber bullying, defamation, and harassment proofs  to my e-mail .

People  who can speak Korean, can help in translating the insults ,  harassment,  and hate speech they made towards OYS  in Korean.

Important points:

1.Please pm me the detail of the accounts who instigated and defamed the victims (no matter locked or not):

-what social media: twitter, instagram, or facebook, etc

-the username and if possible what 

Language , what country.

As this is a serious matter, please pm me without joking then I will give  you my  office e-mail to provide me with all the proofs.

2. All documents will be submitted in pdf files. The insults and harassment with  Korean translation toward OYS will be submitted separately through Celltrion Ent. We will submit this profesionally as stated by the company in the announcement   “ Include all the hate comments on the internet..”

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Hi everyone, haven't been here for so long but I feel like sharing this photo I found :wub: 

My otp ohvely and lee seung gi :wub: (oops I mean Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask. Anyway they are just cosplaying characters off a show right? Just like Samjang & Son Oh Gong, haha silly shippers.)

UF64fsP.png

Spoiler

FLJTca6.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10