Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

So quiet here. I miss the coffee lady’s crazy gifs. 

Spoiler

Anyway I just finished Father is Strange and being rather invested in the lives of the actors, I googled and realised Lee Joon is dating jung so min. And I came across this gif. Super familiar and déjà  vu eh. 

https://giphy.com/gifs/3Z15nDupqkdN6uX8sA?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media Links&utm_term=https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/404466-lee-joon-x-jung-so-min-couple-actor-x-assistant-official-couple-1118/?page=116

(Cc:leejoon/so min shipper thread)

• Like 9

4 hours ago, muishami said:

Ah, throwback to the presscon... mr.Charming friend were very obvious since then 

Aren't BOTH of them too obvious? They're so adorable and lovable to look at the presscon. Sorry to cut your post. When I saw how they were at the said presscon and so limited or NO BTS at all... I got more suspicious of them, and the rest is history... I found myself joining this thread even though I promised that I won't join another thread... :D. Anyway I just love BOTH of them. Hope to hear good news soon!!! Take care all of you 503 couple shippers.:heart: Fighting!!! God bless.

• Like 11

It’s very rare to see her outside because she seems like such a homegirl :)

She really looks beautiful and elegant.

Ahjumma been noticing her outfit choices lately have been so different from the past

I also read that LSG is confirmed for AAA? That is another great news. He attended last year and won an award . It would  be nice to see him win another one this year because 2018 is indeed another special one because he has his Cartier partner now. ;-)

• Like 11

On 10/25/2018 at 6:59 AM, madinked said:

Reveal hidden contents

Anyway I just finished Father is Strange and being rather invested in the lives of the actors, I googled and realised Lee Joon is dating jung so min. And I came across this gif. Super familiar and déjà  vu eh. 

https://giphy.com/gifs/3Z15nDupqkdN6uX8sA?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media Links&utm_term=https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/404466-lee-joon-x-jung-so-min-couple-actor-x-assistant-official-couple-1118/?page=116

(Cc:leejoon/so min shipper thread)

Did u mean like this??

I guess everyone miss our otp.. it's been almost a year now. I still can't move on with hwayugi because the chemistry are so damn good. I've watch so many Korean drama but I've never ship any couple before. Not until this two... 

Sometimes I do hope by chance tvn will release at least a scene or two hwayugi bts... I won't forgive them. No. Never. :tears:

• Like 13

Hi, everyone..I miss this place..I miss you all..especially I miss our OTP so much..

Wow!Super duper long backread....pew!

Seems like our girl going somewhere...

• Like 11

Wow, what is this? Airport photos but also wearing her bling bling?!?!? She’s bold these days...Btw, anyone know where she’s heading to? 

• Like 10

Of course Bling bling bling :P

Today is the 27th and tomorrow is the 28th (what am I listing dates for lol ;-)) 

g98mdAj.png

Spoiler

NXUwHlD.jpg

I think she is going to Jeju

• Like 15

1 hour ago, aqualy said:

Hi, Mochi!!! Hahahaha...you're obsessed....lol

I’m obsessed??? 

tenor.gif

I think i’m creepy :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

8 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Did u mean like this?

Also, during their compliments relay. What I like is the other couple is real. The similarity only strengthens the fact that our couple is too. 

• Like 13

Just saw this.. 

Can anyone imagine if our oys really become sabu in MITH...??!!

I really can't imagine.. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

@cikbie572   OYS as Master?

I give LSG     5 seconds ( starting from him seeing OYS) until the whole nation knows who his girl is then.

:sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets:

...yeah better wait until theyve made their announcement of marriage before she is the Sabu. :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Hi @smilegirl88 (Chingu),

Excited to see her BRAVE airport IG with her Ring! Thanks for uploading!

Yup, she’s going to Jeju for a photo shoot. And apparently their flight was delayed over 2 hours according to her friend’s IG caption.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Hi @smilegirl88 (Chingu),

Excited to see her BRAVE airport IG with her Ring! Thanks for uploading!

Yup, she’s going to Jeju for a photo shoot. And apparently their flight was delayed over 2 hours according to her friend’s IG caption.

Another Photoshoot?

a daredevil isn’t she? Showing her bling bling at the airport , lol ;-)

It’s a bit strange that Hayoung her make up artist is not coming along   :P

anyway,  I hope she has lots of fun in Jeju and eat lots of yummy  foods 

• Like 9

Agree with this account that it’s a small world afterall. Throw in Jung Joon Young, Lizzy, Lee Seo Geun into the gang too 

Spoiler

OYS looks lovely in her own simple clothing and make up. 

So is she going to Jeju for photoshoot? Not looking into her house? LOL ;-)

just kidding 

• Like 7